What's Up With Tangy?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

What's Up With Tangy?

Postby blanketcross » November 13th, 2015, 9:18 pm

NO HATE IN THE COMMENTS BE RESPECTFUL

Anyways, what happened to Tangy? He is always...confusing in the chats. I am assuming it is probably the effect of hypnosis. One confusing thing I had noticed is that he talked about himself turning into Tangy? Did he try a file that installed a personality in his head, and it took over? I am so confused.

NO HATE IN THE COMMENTS BE RESPECTFUL
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Endo » November 14th, 2015, 9:40 am

There's nothing to be "confused" about. There's only a handful of options.

1. Tangy's a troll. A 4-year running troll. Not a particularly likely option, but he's certainly got the MO of a troll, and deals with his critics as a troll would.

2. He's a person with a legitimate mental-health issue. About as likely as #1.

3. He did as he said he did. There are files to "install" other personalities in your head. I've never used one, but the files are just another way to achieve the creation of a Tulpa. A Tulpa is a generated personality that you interact with, usually in a more positive manner than mental-health multiple personalities. I'm having a sporadic conversation with a personality who has taken over her host and destroyed the host's initial personality. She was created due to a file.

4. Tangy may have been the desired personality, and while the host didn't manage to achieve it, he talked it up so much that he decided to just keep up the act for show.

5. Other...?
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby blanketcross » November 14th, 2015, 7:22 pm

All right, thanks! I am guessing #3 is probably the most likely. Thanks for being respectful too. :)
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diode168 » November 15th, 2015, 4:14 am

I have money on him being a US government black op research experiment.

Being serious I have wondered about Tangy for a long time but have never really wanted to go down the rabbit hole.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Route42 » November 19th, 2015, 7:52 am

I was under the impression (perhaps wrongly) that Tangy used to go by at least one other screen name around here. Can't remember what it was, but the screen name was heavily involved with the adult baby files. So that's been my assumption.
Route42
Regular
Regular

Postby Route42 » November 19th, 2015, 8:05 am

Ok, I remembered his old screen name: adby. Looks like it's been torched from the WMM author's list, but a search of the forums pulls up a bunch of stuff. Probably no point in reading most of it, but this thread looks like it lays out the basics:

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13720&highlight=adby
Route42
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » November 19th, 2015, 11:49 am

Tangy posted a resonse to this yesterday, but now it is not here. Cannot imagine why it would have been deleted. But you have it right ADBY. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby blanketcross » November 19th, 2015, 4:28 pm

wohermiston wrote:Tangy posted a resonse to this yesterday, but now it is not here. Cannot imagine why it would have been deleted. But you have it right ADBY. WOH

Yes, I was lucky to read that before (I am assuming it was him) it was deleted. He listened to a baby talk file and it affected him a lot. He said some other stuff too but alas, I cannot remember.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WME3 » November 20th, 2015, 1:28 am

Anyways, what happened to Tangy? He is always...confusing in the chats.

1. Tangy's a troll. A 4-year running troll.

Don't ever change, WMM.
WME3
Regular
Regular

Postby Marian » November 20th, 2015, 8:23 am

I am not a psychiatrist and this is a forum only, not a face to face talk but the last view things I have heard from Tangy sounds a bit like Sizophernia or something related. He needs help :(
Marian
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » November 20th, 2015, 9:30 am

WME3 wrote:
Anyways, what happened to Tangy? He is always...confusing in the chats.

1. Tangy's a troll. A 4-year running troll.

Don't ever change, WMM.

OP wanted rampant speculation, OP got rampant speculation.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby wohermiston » November 20th, 2015, 1:05 pm

he has a valid account and since 2011 has created over 150 files and has many fans, so I don't think he is a troll. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » November 20th, 2015, 4:52 pm

ok full explanation this is one of the files I listened too on a regular bases all night on a loop using 3 different recorder programs while sleeping and in my spare time i spaced the recording at 1 to 2 to 3 seconds intervals apart from each other creating an echoed sound making the file more powerful other people copied my methods and now we have a lot of theses type of recording on this site thanks to ADBy

? Name: Babyspeak Additional Types: Body, Script
Description: As you listen to this file, you will find yourself slipping into a younger and younger mode of speech and even typing, with lots of spelling typos (as babies can't spell), lots of "lilspeak", and even some babyish sounds, until you find yourself unable to express yourself at all, except as an infant would. This file will not effect you while you're in a situation where you need to be able to speak and function like an adult... only when you feel secure and safe enough to let the little one you are out.
Author: hellion0 ? Added On: 2007-09-30 Downloaded: 7939 Length: 17:27
Audience: Any Effect: Permanent(when safe)
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 3.8788 Total Votes: 33 Comments: 10
Permanent Link: Babyspeak Favorite: Unmark Favorite Report: Report File

this when I started being attack by others that I could not spell or write properly and was punish because of it this is not the only baby file I listened too but this is the one that caused me the most trouble and this is the only file that really worked on me very fast and very quickly

Sincerly

Tangy
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Endo » November 21st, 2015, 9:37 pm

wohermiston wrote:he has a valid account and since 2011 has created over 150 files and has many fans, so I don't think he is a troll. WOH

I am well aware of Tangy's production and exposure in the community. And I did say "Not a particularly likely option". Please, excuse me for being thorough when someone wants speculation.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby fuzzymind » November 22nd, 2015, 12:31 pm

I thougth his fans were his clone accounts ?

Also, I vote troll.
fuzzymind
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » November 22nd, 2015, 2:59 pm

fuzzymind wrote:I thougth his fans were his clone accounts ?

Also, I vote troll.

Can you please make your vote more clear are you saying I thought his fans were clones accounts or are you saying his fans are clone accounts?

If you are saying my Fans are clones then I have more talents then a thought I had that would be a lot of accounts I created all across the country and other country's I should be working for the Government :o
The mind can preform miracle's every thought starts in the mind and become tangible
reality"s
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby ProfessorPig » November 22nd, 2015, 3:00 pm

fuzzymind wrote:I thougth his fans were his clone accounts ?

Also, I vote troll.

if that were the case then that would mean that Haxsaw would be a clone account, he has left several nice comments on his work. :P

in all seriousness though, Tangy seems like a nice enough person and i really doubt that he is a troll. even though i am not a fan of his work myself, i am glad that she is welcomed into the community, and that people in the past have offered to help her improve her work.

my own personal speculation is that Tangy's ability to communicate here has been severely hampered by hypnosis. it can be extremely frustrating to have something in your mind that you want to say, but when you speak it does not come out right, so if that is indeed what happened to Tangy, that is quite a burden to bear.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby blanketcross » November 22nd, 2015, 5:08 pm

I agree with Prof. pig. With what interaction (little) I had with tangy in the past, he seems like a really cool person.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Marian » November 23rd, 2015, 1:41 am

He IS a real person ... the trol-thory is ridiculous.
Marian
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » November 23rd, 2015, 8:44 am

Marian wrote:He IS a real person ... the trol-thory is ridiculous.

Oh my god, why is that the thing everyone's focusing on?
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby ProfessorPig » November 23rd, 2015, 7:57 pm

Endo wrote:
Marian wrote:He IS a real person ... the trol-thory is ridiculous.

Oh my god, why is that the thing everyone's focusing on?

you are not the only one who has suggested that. others have made that speculation in the past.

given the number of comments on that theory, it could be a reflection that others have thought it, at least in passing, in the past.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis