Starting Hypno Relationship Suggestions

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Starting Hypno Relationship Suggestions

Postby PupsOwner » December 17th, 2015, 12:04 am

Howdy!

First I just want to say, I'm glad to finally create an account and be on here, I've been a fan of the site but have yet to do anything on it! So Hi all :D

Now, I am in a great relationship with a very submissive and pup play-loving guy, and he and I want to get him into hypnosis. Now, I've read a number of file comments and have perused this site for years, but have yet to really delve into it, especially with a partner that wants to be hypnotized. I'm really excited!!

So, where should I start? Our short term goal is to make him completely obedient to me, or really more than he is already if that's possible, and able to be put in trance by me. Should I start to create my own files for him? Or are there enough files out there that he'll be able to be made into my good Hypno boy? :P I'll post long term as asked/if i get responses.

I am ready to put a lot of time into learning how to do this best as well, I really care about him finally knowing about and wanting to do this stuff.

Thanks all for your help, and I hope this is in the right place!
PupsOwner

Re: Starting Hypno Relationship Suggestions

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » December 17th, 2015, 7:08 am

Welcome, PupsOwner. And, Congratulations.
The wording of your posting reveals the excitement!

You asked:
      Where should I start?
    and
      Should I start to create my own files for him?
    and
      Are there enough files out there that he'll be able to be made into my good Hypno boy?
Before offering suggestions, I'm going to point out something important. Your forum posting is a request for assistance; for help. So my first recommendation is to seek out a mentor. As you take control of your very submissive and pup play-loving guy, having a trustworthy source of expertise will help you learn how to do this best.

With that out of the way, here are answers to your questions:
    I recommend that you start by reading a good book about erotic trance. Suggested:

Yes - make your own recordings. More importantly, learn to use conversational hypnosis. Because even trips to the grocery store can be fun, if you want them to be. The book suggestions given above will help you learn.

Lastly (and I can't believe I'm saying this!), I recommend avoiding files made by other hypnotists - at least for awhile. The habit of listening to YOUR voice is more important than you realize. With that said, now I get to use one of my favorite quotes (with a tip of the hat to Warren Buffet):

Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they're too heavy to be broken.

May your excitement last forever!

PupsOwner wrote:Howdy!

First I just want to say, I'm glad to finally create an account and be on here, I've been a fan of the site but have yet to do anything on it! So Hi all :D

Now, I am in a great relationship with a very submissive and pup play-loving guy, and he and I want to get him into hypnosis. Now, I've read a number of file comments and have perused this site for years, but have yet to really delve into it, especially with a partner that wants to be hypnotized. I'm really excited!!

So, where should I start? Our short term goal is to make him completely obedient to me, or really more than he is already if that's possible, and able to be put in trance by me. Should I start to create my own files for him? Or are there enough files out there that he'll be able to be made into my good Hypno boy? :P I'll post long term as asked/if i get responses.

I am ready to put a lot of time into learning how to do this best as well, I really care about him finally knowing about and wanting to do this stuff.

Thanks all for your help, and I hope this is in the right place!
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby Marchasfun » December 17th, 2015, 8:08 am

Welcome to the site. I hope you find the help you need and will eventually make some files. I would love to hear about updates and everythibg else going on you feel like sharing. Enjoy and again welcome to the site.
Marchasfun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby PupsOwner » December 17th, 2015, 10:39 am

Hey thanks!! I'll look into both those, and I will be sure to post as much as possible! Time to read haha
PupsOwner

Postby blanketcross » December 22nd, 2015, 7:37 pm

Welcome to WMM! An amazing file for submissive pups is called Dog Brain by EMG. I will warn you though, it can be very dangerous!
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis