Files for a long flight

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Files for a long flight

Postby Dofleini » December 21st, 2015, 3:44 pm

I'm going on a 26 hour flight to Asia tomorrow (alone) and I'm looking for recommendations for files for the journey. The more time I spend in trance, the better. It would be a great opportunity to try some of the longer files on the site, or to come up with some cruel combinations/playlists.

About me: Single, twenty-something, straight-ish female. I like files that alter behaviour, like by making me hornier, sluttier, bi, or more into strange fetishes. I especially love humiliation files and being humiliated/degraded. An 'experience' file might be appropriate given the amount of time I'll have to kill, but I've never done one before so idk how they will affect me. I also like the idea of discreet stimulation, like the imaginary butt plug files. I love being controlled and being told what to do (which is sort of why I'm asking for recommendations, hehehe). If someone gives me a good set of instructions, I'd be happy to obey and report on my experiences.

Limits: I'm a student so I can't do any bimbo files (if they affect my intelligence). I'll be listening around other people, so nothing that would get me kicked off the airplane please.

Thanks!
Dofleini

Postby chase1 » December 21st, 2015, 6:50 pm

It as meant for men, because it causes a feminine transformation, but castle transformation takes you through the experience of being gang banged basically. You could give it a try. If you can record a file I posted a script that causes women to have premature orgasms.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dofleini » December 21st, 2015, 7:00 pm

Both of those sound fun, but unfortunately I don't have a premium account.
Dofleini

Postby chase1 » December 21st, 2015, 9:21 pm

Yeah, they are new. You could write out a story and post it for a premium membership. It is easy to write out a fantasy you have. EMG's curse random orgasm is fun.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 22nd, 2015, 2:55 am

Dofleini wrote
About me: Single, twenty-something, straight-ish female. I like files that alter behaviour, like by making me hornier, sluttier, bi, or more into strange fetishes.

MY suggestions:

Foot Worship Active
This file is one-half of a pair of files. Listen to this file if you want to worship your partners feet. This file will give you a deep craving for it. When you do it, you will enjoy it even more deeply, everything else will fade from your mind and you will only focus on the here and now. All that exists are your partners feet and your pleasure. And it will be extremely pleasurable.
This file can be used together with “Foot Worship Passive” for your partner.
As the combination of files for both sides is something new, please give feedback and tell me what you think and if you want more!
Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=2933

1000 Words by Vive
After listening to this file, you can speak no more than 1000 words for the rest of the day. After you used up your 1000 words, it will become impossible to speak for the rest of the day. What will you do with your 1000 words?
Should anything unexpected happen that requires you to communicate normally, you will instantly revert back to normal and be able to speak again.
Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=2384

Stare & Worship: Female Ass by ViVe
This file will give you a new obsession. Whenever you encounter any woman, you will feel a compulsion to look at her ass. Of course you will always be able to control this desire, but controlling it and not looking will just cause you to think more about it. You will imagine it, craving to feel it, touch it, taste it. You can control this desire too, but every time it happens, it will change your sexuality and your desires a little bit. You will become more submissive to women and desire to worship their ass.
This is a curse. Listen on your own risk!
Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=2258

Sweet Submission / Chocolate by ViVe
This file is a little curse I thought about for a while now… Have you ever given any thought to how many similarities there are between chocolate and submission? Well… there are! And after listening to this file you will find that eating chocolate gives you some submissive bliss… maybe even a bit of subspace… and that uses the psychological effects of eating chocolate to make you more submissive… every time you eat chocolate! Did I mention it’s a curse?
Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=1092

Lust for Coffee by ViVe
What would happen if coffee had additional stimulating properties? If it would make you aroused every time you drink it? If you feel the heat of the coffee spreading through your body? After listening to this file, you will experience it for one week. There are safeties in there, so that the lust recedes to the back of your mind when you have to “function”, when you’re at work or driving or doing anything where you can’t safely enjoy the lust. And once you are safe it will be back. If you drink too much coffee, you might experience not being able to sleep after too much coffee, not because the caffeine, but because you have to take care of the accumulated lust first.
Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=2925

The To Do List by ViVe
This is a kinky get shit done file. Before you listen to this file you have to write a to do list, and after you have listened you won’t be able to have an orgasm before you accomplished everything on your list. This works only with lists you wrote yourself. Have fun.
Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=3656
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Dofleini » December 22nd, 2015, 1:49 pm

OK, based in PMs and this thread I made a playlist. I'm about to board. A link to a screenshot of my playlist is here:http://imgur.com/a/lleWM

If anyone wants to know how it went, just ask[/img]
Dofleini

Postby OxyFemboi » December 22nd, 2015, 7:03 pm

The Playlist:

Dicknosis......................................24:28........Unknown Artist (Monk1)
I Dream of Cock............................45:00........Pantheria
Become A Perfect Slut....................36:39.......Unknown Artist (darkknight)
My Little Toy..................................56:33.......ViVe
Exercise and Eat Slowly..................10:07.......Unknown Artist (Hypnotistuk)
Lust for Coffee (Zero Version).........36:39.......ViVe
Stare and Worship: Female Ass......34:33.......ViVe
The To Do List................................38:51.......ViVe
Curse Webcam Slut........................25:13.......Unknown Artist (EMG)

Total time: 4:39:03
Last edited by OxyFemboi on December 22nd, 2015, 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby KIY » December 22nd, 2015, 10:47 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:
Exercise and East Slowly................10:07.......Unknown Artist (Hypnobstuk)

Where is this one from?
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 22nd, 2015, 11:04 pm

KIY wrote
OxyFemboi wrote

Exercise and Eat Slowly................10:07.......Unknown Artist (Hypnotistuk)

Where is this one from?

WMM:

• Name: exercise and eat slowly
Description:
A 'vanilla' file to encourage you to take more exercise and eat more slowly. No formal induction, but has the trigger used in my 'deep trance and a trigger' file, so either play it after that, or in a playlist after another induction.
Author: hypnotistuk ? Added On: 2011-01-04 Downloaded: 1047 Length: 08:51
Audience: Any Effect: Permanent
Average Rating: 5.0000 Total Votes: 2 Comments: 0
Permanent Link: exercise and eat slowly Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File

I made typos in the name of the file and hypnotist. I corrected them. Every file can be found on WMM and/or ViVe's website. The time doesn't quite agree with what Dofleini posted but the name does.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby KIY » December 23rd, 2015, 12:39 am

Thanks. I was curious about the file.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dofleini » December 31st, 2015, 11:21 pm

Sorry for the delay in my response, I haven't had great internet access here. Oxyfemboi only copied half my playlist, the other half includes

EMG - Curse Webcam Slut
EMG - Lipstick
One Hour Doll
TrainCockSlave
Dicknosis
I Dream of Cock
Become a Perfect Slut
ViVe - My Little Toy

So, to be honest, I did not get through *all* the files. I think in the future (for the ride home perhaps) I would pick 2-4 good files that complement each other and listen to those over and over. Additionally, I didn't edit the files at all. I think I might compile them together for the ride home, so I'm not waking up and going under again between files. Below I've written down some experiences I had with each file.

I started at Curse Webcam Slut. This was a sexy file that made me want to listen again and again. Definitely one for the ride home. It took me deep and my memory of it is a bit foggy. I think this one could be a lot of fun if I listen to it a bit more.

Next was Lipstick, a file that makes you want to wear lipstick. I really liked this one because I never would have chosen it for myself. I'm a grad student in the sciences, so wearing lipstick everyday isn't a thing I would ever do (people would find it weird, even). If I were already really femme-y this file wouldn't have made a lot of sense -- it talks a lot about resistance to wearing lipstick, and buying your very first tube. After coming out of it I really, really liked the lipstick that women on my neighbour's movie screen were wearing. I couldn't stop staring at their lips. Since then I've worn lipstick a couple times (for fancy affairs while travelling), and while I may have worn lipstick anyway, I don't think I would have enjoyed it as much as I did. I've also thought a lot about buying new lipstick (I need more colours!).

Next was the One Hour Doll experience. This file turns you into a doll and keeps you from moving for one hour after the file ends. This one took me relatively deep, but I felt a bit distracted by various noises/plane things and I think I was getting a bit tired from all the hypnosis. When I was told to become the doll that the file was describing, I felt a weird scale-y feeling across my skin, as if a layer of porcelain was applied piece-by-piece on top of me (weird though because the file describes a plastic doll). I yearned to be played with, but the effect didn't last that long after the file ended. Probably partly because the next file had started playing.

Next was EMG's Train Cock Slave. I've done this one before and I love it a lot. In the past, this file has motivated a random hook up because I needed a cock in my mouth so badly. Other times I've very aggressively lusted after my boyfriend's cock. This time it simply filled me with desire. I was getting very aroused by this point but there wasn't much I could do about it.

I don't really remember Dicknosis or I dream of cock, but I have been having sexy dreams lately. Not sure if they are connected.

tl;dr I listened to a bunch of files on a plane and it was fun but I'd need to repeat the files more if I want any lasting effects. My plane experience gave me a moderately increased interest in lipstick and possibly a few sexy dreams. It made time pass very quickly during the flight, and helped me relax and feel comfortable. For the ride home I'm going to pick 2-4 files and listen over and over, I think that would be more fun.
Dofleini

Return to General Hypnosis