Trigger Question

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Trigger Question

Postby hypnome1674 » February 14th, 2016, 2:17 am

Okay I listened to some "Baby" files a few years back where puting on a diaper is the trigger. I recently listened to a diaper illusion file with a verbal trigger. Now if I trigger myself with the illusion file would my brain think that it is one that i put on and trap me in "baby" mode?
hypnome1674

Re: Trigger Question

Postby OxyFemboi » February 14th, 2016, 11:55 am

hypnome1674 wroe
Okay I listened to some "Baby" files a few years back where puting on a diaper is the trigger. I recently listened to a diaper illusion file with a verbal trigger. Now if I trigger myself with the illusion file would my brain think that it is one that i put on and trap me in "baby" mode?

If the file you just finished listening to is working properly, the "illusion" that you have a diaper on will not be an illusion to your mind. You will be able to see it, hear any sound it makes, touch it, and even smell it; your mind will think that you have a diaper on. If -- and this is a big if -- the old trigger file is still active, you will be in "baby" mode. Sometimes triggers that aren't used for a long time get weaker and weaker till they vanish. The answer -- which is not the one you were looking for, I'm sure -- is that you won't know until you try.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to General Hypnosis