Help please! getting back into feminization hypnosis.

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Help please! getting back into feminization hypnosis.

Postby jessicasimple16 » February 17th, 2016, 9:29 am

Hi all.

So was wondering if someone could help me out. I guess Im looking for files that will break my resistance/inhibitions. I got into Hypno feminisation a while ago... through lots of files i guess, but mzdominica files absoultely hooked me and found it absolutely intoxicating, like crazy. However i think it was all a bit overwhelming and i mentally fought my impulses and random drop offs into trance, when i started listening it was like i lost all control, but i gradually fought and fought it off, this was a long process. Now that im not as scared of indulging ive been trying to get back into it for a while. i can never seem to become fully immersed enough to feel taken over. In general im not able to get as aroused as i used to... its like my body does, but my mind cant turn off enough to go with it. This no matter what hypnotist/type if file i listen to/watch. I wonder if part of the way i managed to overcome my subconcious desires before was to cut off access to my arousal. Any help or advice would be much appreciated.
jessicasimple16

Return to General Hypnosis