Curse hormone change......

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Curse hormone change......

Postby pinaylover » March 12th, 2006, 1:03 am

Hello all,

My wife and I are new to hypnosis but are very curious and looking forward to trying many of the files here.

But I do have one question and hope someone can help me out. After reading the description for the hormone curse I was wondering if this would work on a woman. My wife and I have been trying to have a kid for 3 years with no luck. My wife has been on fertility pills to raise her estrogen level and lower her testosterone level, but it hasn't work. The doctor says her estrogen level is low, but the doctor says that both of us are healthy and everything seems to working fine.

Well hope to hear from someone and thanks for your help.

Pinaylover
pinaylover

Postby CuriousG » March 12th, 2006, 11:01 am

The hormone change file is probably geared towards men. Listen to it while awake and alert to see if it has any gender-specific language.

As for whether it would help your problem: It might, or it might not. If pills aren't working, it's probably a physiological inclination that's gong to stick with her, or maybe not. Some people just have a hard time getting pregnant.

In general, hypnosis tends to be more quickly and dramatically effective in matters where it's all mental, such as kicking bad habits, eliminating pet peeves, self image, etc. Physical change is a good deal more difficult.

Personally, I suggest you adopt rather than endure more frustration, but it certainly won't do any harm to give the hormone change file a shot.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis