Make Men Grow Female Tits

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Make Men Grow Female Tits

Postby bruceabear » March 19th, 2016, 9:56 am

Any, especially FREE, files that You all know of to make Men grow Female Tits?

I am a Super Chubby fag of 49. I already have substantial Tits due to Weight Gain. I am a submissive with little experience and brand new to Hypnosis. I am wondering if such Hypnosis is available, or it so, if it could actually work.

Incidentally, I crave being humiliated, even in public, particularly about my weight, and also being told to do humiliating things in private as well as in public. Being forced to eat certain foods that are messy or bad for me and/or way too much are of specific interest to me. Also being forced to wear un flattering, ill-fitting, , uncomfortable, and too small clothes is something that I find myself thinking of being made to do....among many many other things. I am open for ideas and guidance of where this hypnosis option may fit along with these ideas in my head.

I feel really need a partner to ultimately enjoy the lifestyle I would like to pursue. But maybe Hypnosis would help me out, at least temporarily, until then. Possibly, even after I have met the perfect Man to treat me the way I need to be treated, it could be worked into our lives together. What do you think? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanx,

BruceABear
BruceABear
bruceabear

Re: Make Men Grow Female Tits

Postby bruceabear » November 10th, 2021, 10:43 am

Is there anyone out there able to make a hypnosis loop for my Fat Ass to religiously listen to, to swell up these Titties?
BruceABear
bruceabear

Re: Make Men Grow Female Tits

Postby EMG » November 10th, 2021, 11:20 am

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... ile_id=268

Probably quite a few more, do a search on breast growth.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to General Hypnosis