How can i use the files on my subjekts

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

How can i use the files on my subjekts

Postby Firyfly » March 23rd, 2016, 7:16 pm

Hello boys and girls

I want to hypnotize my girlfriend and some of her friends with one of the files. But they should be hypnotized without knowing it.
So how do i do it? Just convince them to put on my headphone and listen? I dont know if the hypnosis will work and i am afraid to see a wrong goal.
Should i do this or are other methodes better. If, which ?

Thx for your answer

Firyfly
Firyfly

Re: How can i use the files on my subjekts

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » March 24th, 2016, 5:44 am

They're going to figure it out, aren't they? They're going to figure out what you're attempting and you'll be caught.

What does embarrassment feel like?
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

Check out my latest journal entry: here.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » March 24th, 2016, 4:24 pm

Firefly wrote
Hello boys and girls

I want to hypnotize my girlfriend and some of her friends with one of the files. But they should be hypnotized without knowing it.
So how do i do it? Just convince them to put on my headphone and listen? I dont know if the hypnosis will work and i am afraid to see a wrong goal.
Should i do this or are other methodes better. If, which ?

Thx for your answer

MN_FriendlyGuy answered
They're going to figure it out, aren't they? They're going to figure out what you're attempting and you'll be caught.

What does embarrassment feel like?

There are a few files on WMM called Silent Subliminals. They are made with a new technique than ordinary subliminals. This info is usually included in these files: This file was complied using Lowry's silent subliminal presentation system (US Patent 5,159,703 October 27, 1992). These types of subliminals work. ( Bought a lot of subliminals in the late 198s and early 1990s and was never impressed with their performance. These ... I'm impressed.

If you download a file and make it into a Silent Subliminal -- there are directions on the web -- then play it 24/7 at home, everyone in that home will be affected. This means you will be affected as well, so be careful what file you have made into a Silent Subliminal.

There are a few files like this on WMM. I searched "subliminal Lowry" and came up with a list of sixteen files.

You will get caught. Count on it. If your gf knows of or finds WMM -- it's not hard to find; it's usually the first few choices in any hypnosis search -- you could have the same thing done to you. There are some files that your gf could get made into a SIlent Subliminal that would have extremely nasty effects on you, especially if you don't want those effects. Think ... totally submissive, slave, teeny weenie, cuckold, gay, asexual ... the choices are limited only by her imagination and/or how much she wants revenge.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Firyfly » March 24th, 2016, 4:50 pm

First thanks for your help.

Maybe i will test it, but its risky so i would leave it as my last choice.

But would it work to say" i found relax mp3 on the internet and want to show it to you", but actually its an introduction. After 5-10 times looping it, play the normal hypnosis file on loops. could that work ?

Its less risky,

Or could it work to say " do you think i can hypnotize you? " and then putting the earphones on with the file?

Thanks for your help and also your further help
Firyfly

Postby Firyfly » March 24th, 2016, 4:52 pm

* forgot to ask it in my reply *

I believe you, but how do the dreamgirls files work, wich are advertised on the whole site?
Firyfly

Postby OxyFemboi » March 25th, 2016, 2:54 am

Firefly,

If she suffers from insomnia or stress, there are good files to remedy those problems on hundreds of sites that you could use.

If you ask, "Do you think I could hypnotise you?", yeah, that might work. But I can see her saying that I get to hypnotize you, too. Likewise, if you pick a file for her from this site, she could say "I want to pick one for you as well." You better be able to hypnotize her. Get a few books from the library. Practice.

Your best bet is to talk to her plainly and explain what you want to do. Bring it up as a fantasy of yours. Who knows? She might have a similar fantasy. Or you get to do your fantasy, then you do one of hers.

I'm gay and trans. i have no interest in the DreamGirls sites or the effects of their files. Some straight dude will have to answer that.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Fizbin » March 25th, 2016, 4:12 am

* forgot to ask it in my reply *

I believe you, but how do the dreamgirls files work, wich are advertised on the whole site?

They work very well for some folks, but as with anything dealing with the subconscious, your mileage may vary.

In practice, subliminal theory is quite different from hypnosis, even though both work with the subconscious, and there is some overlap at the edges. They aren't mutually exclusive, either. Some hypnosis tracks have subliminal enhancements, and some of the subliminal tracks can have hypnotic overlays.
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » March 28th, 2016, 5:44 pm

Something tells me this hasn't yet been beaten into you:

What you are doing is extremely unethical.

This needs to be said to protect US from people like YOU influencing the public's perception of US.

Please stop.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Fizbin » March 29th, 2016, 4:15 am

When going back to the OP, I agree, it sounds like he is looking to make a questionable use of these techniques. I answered because the techniques themselves (hypno and subliminal) are just tools, and not intrinsically good or bad. That said, both can be used in very bad (or very good) ways.

One should always be careful when considering poking around in someone's mind (including their own), and never forget the "consensual" part of Safe, Sane, Consensual.

There is a LOT of potential for abuse here. Before actively using any files, look inside. Get the scripts (if available), and compare them to what is actually recorded. Even with subliminals, there are ways de-subliminalize them for inspection.

Discuss goals with your subject, and work to achieve them.

Know the difference between fantasy and reality. (Note: Simply playing a file for someone without their knowledge and having them become your "zombie love slave" is way over on the fantasy side...)
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis