Check out my free Femdom HFO/JOI files, and then my Patreon

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Check out my free Femdom HFO/JOI files, and then my Patreon

Postby shibbysays » March 26th, 2016, 7:49 am

I have 7 free hypnosis files on my soundgasm - https://soundgasm.net/u/kinkyshibby
You have to dig through a bit, since there are plenty of non hypnosis femdom files as well, but if you like playful and caring, yet dominant women.. you should enjoy my files. The quality and editting goes up with every one as well.
I would suggest starting with https://soundgasm.net/u/kinkyshibby/HFO-Hypnosis-for-a-sweet-submissive-boy-with-binaurals

And when you know you like my stuff, please come check out my Patreon account

https://www.patreon.com/Shibbysays?ty=h

I will still be releasing all of my files for free. I just will be releasing them sooner, and with extra content and rewards to those who help support me in making more and better ones.

My most recent file is only available for patrons at the moment-

I just released the first file in what will be a long HFO/JOI series, intended to explore every form of induction and deepener, so that when you have finished the series, you will know which styles of hypnosis work for you.

And knowing this will make it easier for you to find the files that WILL bring you to that HFO.

I have already seen visual evidence of it causing a full on ejaculation HFO from one of my testers, and that is before I fixed some of the sound issues in it. In several testers it produced the desired results of feeling more submissive, even extending to the next morning.

It's a longer file, at 50 minutes... and this time I even have an after talk while you are still shaking in recovery.

I'm going to take you down, deeper and deeper... and then when your will is gone, when you are so far gone you seek only to obey and please me I will reward you for your devotion. With physical pleasure spreading through your body,...traveling up your body, every nerve alive with pleasure as it bursts and explodes into your brain as I tell you what a good boy you are.

While you are vulnerable and weak I play with your mind, implanting the desire to obey and be good for your Domina before introducing your favorite word as a trigger.

CLENCH

I bring you to the brink of sexual release and then start pushing you over to achieve an HFO.
Then it's back down again, implanting even stronger desires to please me, because you want to be controlled, you need to be controlled, you will be controlled.
I bring you out briefly to let you catch your breath and give you a chance to break free if you just can't take anymore...before pulling you back down, and having another go at your cock.

At the very end after I have worked you up and back to the brink of sexual explosion, I count you down to when you are allowed to touch your cock, finishing you off if you aren't yet ready to let go enough for an HFO.

But don't worry, keep listening over and over and eventually you WILL be a mindless slave, cumming at my command.

Triggers:
Deeper- sending you deeper and deeper into trance, every time I say deeper... see how that works? ;)
Good boy- Reinforcing you to feel physical and mental pleasure every time I praise you, calling you a good boy. Addicting you to the pleasure only I can give you.
Clench- Sending jolts of sexual energy through you, making your cock harder
My sweet boy- to send you back into trance for the next time we play

The tags for it are as follows- [F4M][Hypnosis][HFO][JOI][Femdom][light addiction][I am your Domina, you WILL obey me][Binaurals][50 minutes][Countdowns][Layers]

You know you don't want to wait :)
shibbysays

Return to General Hypnosis