When do you start seeing results

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

When do you start seeing results

Postby Firyfly » March 27th, 2016, 8:42 pm

First hello everybody!

if you want to hypnotize someone with an mp3 file without knowledge, ( like putting her the headphones on and play the mp3 )how long and how much should she listen so i can see an effect ?
(With more complicated files also )

And would i need an introduction before it? Maybe you should know that she had never been hypnotized before.

Please help me, and maybe give me some tipps or tricks for it.

Thanks for answering

Firyfly
Firyfly

Re: When do you start seeing results

Postby OxyFemboi » March 27th, 2016, 10:23 pm

Firyfly wrote
First hello everybody!

if you want to hypnotize someone with an mp3 file without knowledge, ( like putting her the headphones on and play the mp3 )how long and how much should she listen so i can see an effect ?
(With more complicated files also )

And would i need an introduction before it? Maybe you should know that she had never been hypnotized before.

Please help me, and maybe give me some tipps or tricks for it.

Thanks for answering

Firyfly

It sounds as if you have gotten all your information about hypnosis from some of Hollywood's horribly cheesy grade-z horror movies.

You can never know in advance how hypnotizable a person is. It varies. It varies with the hypnotist, the subject of a file, and the listener's interest in that subject. No one -- not even god -- can tell in advance how suggestible a person is. I'm extremely suggestible. However, I can listen to some files and/or some subjects/and/or some hypnotists without ever going into trance. [Some of my tist friends will find this hard to believe.] Some people have the ability to remember every suggestion a hypnotist gives, even if powerful suggestions to forget the suggestions have been given. You are never going to put somebody in trance without their knowledge. Some files can produce an immediate effect; another file will produce zero effect with a month of dedicated listening.

You always need an "introduction"; it is called an induction. The induction is the first portion of the file; it puts the person in trance. The next part, the suggestions, is called the body of the file. The last part is the Wakener, where the subject is given suggestions to ,,, duh ... wake up. (f you don't wake somebody up, they fall into a normal sleep, and wake up naturally. Hollywood is making entertainment, not documentaries.)

Inductions, as well as the Body of most files, and Wakeners can be downloaded separately. To download the Body of a file, you need a Premium Membership, which costs $9.95/month. You can play mix-and-match with Inductions, Bodies, and Wakeners. As before, some inductions are more effective on some people than others. It's as predictable as someone's favorite flavor or ice cream. It's usually going to be chocolate, vanilla or strawberry ... but some people's favorite will be one of the twenty-eight other flavors Baskin-Robbins produces. {That's why they have 31 flavors.] That's also why there are literally hundred of inductions.

You will NEVER be able to hypnotize someone without their knowing it. Even the drugs unscrupulous people give to a rape victim that leaves no memory ... the victim knows that they are missing a slice of time ... and the drugs leave residue in the blood and have a distinct aftertaste.

Try downloading a file you would enjoy {there are over 6,000 files on this site; you should able able to find something!], listen to it, and see how long it takes you to trance. Then download another file on a different subject (or by a different hypnotist). The time it takes to go into trance will be different. You might go deeply into trance for one and light trance ... or no trance at all -- for the other. Don't try anything complicated. Also do NOT use a file that is called a CURSE or one that says the effects are permanent. That's not a dare; that is a warning. If you find some curse like Curse of the Teeny Weenie, don't come crying to me when you penis starts shrinking. Those descriptions are there for a reason ... and it's not for you to laugh at and say, "Riiiiight ... this'll never happen", download it, and listen for a few days. It says it's going to shrink your penis in the description, dude. To save you the time, here is a link to The Curse of the Teeny Weenie. Don't bother to read the description, download it, and then don't cry when your cock is two inches long ... or less. https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... link=10640

I do know what I'm talking about.

Before you listen to the file, you might want to read the experiences others have had using the file and posted for others' edification and instruction. The Forum thread is called terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie. It's a found in the Success Stories Forum. There have been 1,720 posts about the file so far, so reading the forum thread will take a while. When you do listen, consider posting your experiences in the thread for some other person to learn from (or not).
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Re: When do you start seeing results

Postby ProfessorPig » March 27th, 2016, 10:33 pm

why don't you reframe your problem? instead of trying to change your girlfriend, why don't you use hypnosis to change yourself to accept her as she is? if that sounds like a good idea, then your problem is solved, however if that sounds less than appealing, perhaps you can see the problem that people have with using hypnosis to create changes in someone without their consent.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis