extended "scene" files?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

extended "scene" files?

Postby artchic000 » April 2nd, 2016, 11:59 pm

Ive recently been trying a few files meant to illustrate a scene in my mind which i experience. i have only found a few i like or which worked for me, but im curious about more. something the scene last much longer than the trance, anyone know how much longer it can go?
artchic000

Re: extended "scene" files?

Postby ProfessorPig » April 3rd, 2016, 9:24 pm

you may want to check out my new journey to the pig cave file if you have a premium membership. ViVe has done several fantastic files that would fit your needs well, my personal favorite of his is "the drone factory", but "the wolf" is also worth a look. Mistress Elena's files over at Esucubus are another option if you are looking for a female hypnotist. she is also quite talented, but her mic bothers me.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby ProfessorPig » April 3rd, 2016, 9:36 pm

looks like i totally missed your question and i can't figure out how to edit it...

there are a couple files out there that will use that narrative format to alter memories. once a false or distorted memory is deeply imbedded they could last forever.

as far as getting hallucinations to work outside of trance, thats a little more iffy. hallucinations, especially visual hallucinations, are difficult to create and even harder to maintain, this is at least partially because you are constantly faced with things that go against the illusion you are trying to maintain.

if the suggestion was really subtle, like for example you went through a bimbo machine, and you would smell bubble gum every time a new brain cell shutdown, that would be a hallucination that you could probably easily experience for the rest of the day outside of trance, and perhaps you might even catch a whiff of it from time to time randomly. so that would be a possible scenario where you could feel the scene continuing outside of the file.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » April 4th, 2016, 9:33 am

artchic000 wrote
Ive recently been trying a few files meant to illustrate a scene in my mind which i experience. i have only found a few i like or which worked for me, but im curious about more. something the scene last much longer than the trance, anyone know how much longer it can go?

Perhaps something like this is what you are looking for. This implants a memory of being raped, both body and mind, by Cthulhu or a Cthulhu-oid entity. There is also a A Xenophiles Bliss (I), which has separate male and female versions. [Due to filename naming conventions, the possessive apostrophe must be omitted from the "Xenophile". Yes, I have Grammar Nazi tendencies.]

A Xenophiles Bliss II
Like the first part this file is extreme! You should not listen to it!
This is a guided fantasy… a story with some suggestions to make easier to visualize it… some subliminals to help you experience it… In short you have another encounter with another alien… This time it’s less physical and more mental violation… And it’s probably a female alien though you can’t be sure… she uses her power of seduction to have you slowly change your mind and turn yourself into her mindless but happy little pet…
As this is more about being seduced to slowly dismantle your identity and being, and plays almost completely in your mind it’s gender neutral this time…
LISTEN AT YOUR OWN RISK!
There is a version with the “White Light Induction” and one with the “Zero Induction”. Use headphones!
Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=1448

A Xenophile’s Bliss
Also known as “The R’lyehthan Adventures of a Lover of Persons Born Under Strange Stars”…
This file is extreme! You should not listen to it!
This is a guided fantasy… a story with some suggestions to make easier to visualize it… some subliminals to help you experience it… In short you have an encounter with an alien… He will take you and especially your mind on a deep level!
This is an intense trip including (but not limited to): Alien rape, Alien mind invasion, intense mindfuckery, deep mental violation, destruction of your mind and the killing of your old personality…
LISTEN AT YOUR OWN RISK!
There are female and male versions each with the “Zero” induction and the “White Light” induction…
Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=1250
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to General Hypnosis