Taking Script Suggestions

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Taking Script Suggestions

Postby blanketcross » April 9th, 2016, 10:55 pm

I am taking suggestions for new scripts! Completely free for anyone! Just leave a reply with your idea and how you would like the effects to take place. Keep in mind that these are just scripts! They may be small, short, etc. I am mainly doing this for practice so I can get better at script writing, but I don't have many ideas of anything to make! If you are non premium and leave a reply for a script, the script will be sent to you through instant messaging, but if you do have premium, it will be uploaded on WMM for you (and everyone else) to download
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Taking Script Suggestions

Postby Plaat » April 9th, 2016, 11:47 pm

I've been playing with the idea of clown transformation; maybe adapted from a story, which there are some on deviant art and other erotica sites. Another way to go about it I'm collecting ideas for is for it to be simalar to 'be silly' but more about how being funny and happy is the rational thing, where logic is used; more conversational style, almost reversing it, the silly ones are the unhappy, your reasonable because your silly for fun...but I like the mind overload with fun as well, it just doesn't stick around in the noggin; but the point is clowns aren't just giggling morons, but have a role to play; like sluts! lol : so its like those positive slut files; otherwise alot of the be silly and dumb files have no constructive purpose for the listener. The recently uploaded scripts "how to be silly" "Silly name" are close but use circular logic to just make you laugh..mostly at nothing (something I find hard) (some bimbo files have you laugh at smart people, but thats mean, not fun) the name file starts to get to a personality, but its just a few words. Rabble rabble,
Do what makes you happy and ask for help when you're not.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis