Physical Changes and the Files Here

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Physical Changes and the Files Here

Postby bounceygirlie » April 24th, 2016, 6:33 pm

I'm very curious whether anyone has experienced much success with the files that try to cause physical changes.

I'm very turned on by this shrinking breasts:

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=4947

But I wonder if it will actually work.
bounceygirlie

Re: Physical Changes and the Files Here

Postby OxyFemboi » April 24th, 2016, 8:10 pm

bounceygirlie wrote
I'm very curious whether anyone has experienced much success with the files that try to cause physical changes.

I'm very turned on by this shrinking breasts:

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=4947

But I wonder if it will actually work.

There are many threads in the Success Stories Forum (and other Forums) dedicated to hypnosis files that cause physical changes. Most of them are multi-year threads, so at least some hypnosis files are capable of causing physical changes in people who use the file because they were inspired by the others who reported their results. Examples of the Success Stories Forum threads dedicated to physical changes are terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie (files are the Teenie Weenie penis shrinkage files), Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height (file of same name causes reduction in height), I'm now a premature ejcaulator ... yay? (files caused premature ejaculation in a formerly normally functioning male), and JackStock's Muscle Growth (NWN) and Grow Taller (files of same names cause muscle/height growth). Reading these threads will convince you that at least some hypnosis files are capable of causing measurable physical change. There are Forum threads in other Forums dedicated to files that cause physical changes as well.

Since I have not used the file you are interested in, I do not know if it will cause your breasts to shrink. Other files which cause physical changes exist, and those I have used work quite well. So, yes, hypnosis can cause physical changes.

There may be a Forum thread dedicated to the file you are interested in. You will have to search the individual forums (probably past the first page or two) which relate to the change (or the specific file) you seek. The Success Stories Forum and the Feminizations Forum probably are the most relevant Forums.

There are also, to the right of the file description, several indicators of effectiveness. One is the number of downloads, though that does not necessarily mean that 704 people have downloaded the file; a person may have downloaded the file several times (one reason for this might be to use the file on multiple devices). There is also a rating (of effectiveness) from zero to five stars. Under the description is a field called Comments. If there are comments, they can give an idea of how well the file works. The file you are interested in has been downloaded 704 times, has a four star rating out of a maximum of five stars (seven people rated the file), and has four comments, two of them by you.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby bounceygirlie » April 24th, 2016, 8:24 pm

I didn't mean to leave two comments! My internet must have hung.

Thanks for the help. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place.
bounceygirlie

Postby OxyFemboi » April 24th, 2016, 8:57 pm

bounceygirlie wrote
I didn't mean to leave two comments! My internet must have hung.

Thanks for the help. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place.

Accidentally double-posting happens to everyone. Don't worry about it.

You posted your question in the right forum. General Hypnosis is for general questions. Asking if hypnosis can cause physical changes is relevant.

If you don't find a Forum thread dedicated to what you are interested in, you can always start one and report on your progress (or lack of it). Others will probably show up to give advice and/or suggestions. If you find the file is useful, your report on your success might inspire others to use the file.

One of my suggestions is to listen only to one file at a time, or at most, two files. The two file subjects should not overlap; otherwise the suggestions will probably interfere with each other, reducing the effectiveness of both files. An example is using one file to shrink in height and using a second file to build muscle. You are trying to shrink (which will make your muscles smaller as well), and become more muscular, which means your muscles will be growing ... a major contradiction which ensures neither file will work properly ... or at all.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby JackDrago » April 26th, 2016, 9:01 am

I have had remarkable results with physical change. Curse: Penis growth made my dick about a half inch longer, and my Hypnotic Steroids trance has made me gain about 10lbs of solid muscle. I also have chest hair now from my overnight file when I never had any hair on my chest before.

So, yes, physical changes are quite possible.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis