Denial vs. Edging

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Denial vs. Edging

Postby ocntrl » August 1st, 2017, 1:32 am

It´s been a while since I was active on WMM and it feels like the time is right to get my feet wet again.

I´d like to get some feedback regarding the topic edging/denial.

To me, those are two different approaches to maximize arousal.

Edging uses one’s own willpower to delay the orgasm as long as possible and achieve higher levels of arousal and possibly a more profound orgasm.

Denial hands over one´s control to achieve higher levels of arousal and possibly have a more profound orgasm.

In both cases the orgasm is optional.

I would like to investigate ways to improve edging using hypnosis and see a number of elements that can be improved hypnotically to improve the edging:

- The overall duration of the experience
- The speed to closer to orgasm
- How close you can get to orgasm
- The willpower not to have an orgasm

I have two questions to the group:

- What is your take on this subject
- Would you be interested in improved edging abilities?

oc
Trance... everyone can do it.
List of my files: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys#eyJoT2Zmc2V0IjoiMCIsInR4dFNlYXJjaCI6IiIsInNlbEF1dGhvcnMiOlsiNDM2NzUiXX0=
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Denial vs. Edging

Postby CyrilMtl » August 2nd, 2017, 6:00 pm

Hi Ocntrl,
I like to edge, and I would be happy to try any new file on that subject.
I like the idea of being train/program to edge for a long time, being able to go much longer and closer
without the 'oups I went to far' moment.

I like the denial aspect too, like with Little Cal curse, try to get an orgasm but being stuck on the edge.

I try different files like Little Cal curse or some Vive file, but I can't seems to be much 'responsive' on hypnosis
and never get those big change that I read on the forum.
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Re: Denial vs. Edging

Postby sleepyjosh » August 28th, 2017, 2:28 pm

I suppose everyone's definitions of "Denial" and "Edging" could be subtly different.

For me, "denial" is just that: being denied orgasm. It could result from being denied sexual stimulation altogether, such as with a chastity device, chastity file, or anything else that prevents masturbation and/or intercourse. Then again, it could still be "denial," at least in the sense of orgasm denial, even if you are allowed to jerk off/have sex/whatever, but just not allowed to finish.

On the other hand, "edging" is being kept close to the edge of orgasm, presumably for a longer period than would generally happen in an ordinary masturbation session. Edging may just be delaying an orgasm, in which case a more intense orgasm is usually the result of spending extra time right on the edge, or it might just end in frustration, if the edge is as close as you're permitted to go.

Personally, I tend to favor the latter approach, and a file I'd really like to see on these themes would be an Edging + Denial curse, which would do something like this: whenever you masturbate, you'd feel compelled to get yourself as close as safe to the edge of orgasm, but whenever you start to get close enough to risk going too far, and cumming, something inside you would force you to back off, resulting in denial of the orgasm. Something about the file would program you to crave the frustration of repeated, denied orgasms over the course of long edging sessions.
Hypnosis != Magic
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis