Hypnosis Certification and Training

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Hypnosis Certification and Training

Postby bitsmix9 » August 19th, 2017, 9:31 am

Hi, all! First off, let me thank the community for even existing. I know I may be in the wrong place asking questions about general hypnosis and hypnotherapy - I'm fully aware this is a fetish site - but I'm having a very hard time finding resources regarding certification programs, national (I'm in the US) or international levels of accreditation, or even resources for beginning to learn techniques.

I imagine there must be SOME people here for whom this is more than just a hobby, and who perform hypnosis in a professional and/or therapeutic setting.

Can anyone point me in the direction of specific resources? I'm very interested in working with PTSD and learning techniques like EFT and EMDR. I have a BFA and am considering going back to school for a Master's in Psych, but would prefer to take a specialized accreditation course.

Thank you for all your help!
bitsmix9

Re: Hypnosis Certification and Training

Postby EMG » August 20th, 2017, 12:39 am

Try the National Guild of Hypnotistshttps://ngh.net/, they're the largest organization in America. Their site has links to training resources and other information.

Another good site would be HypnoThoughts.com, they have a reasonable amount of information.

If all that fails, talk to wiseguy or grandpadesade on fetlife as I believe they are both certified hypnotists and could probably get you more information.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hypnosis Certification and Training

Postby bitsmix9 » August 22nd, 2017, 8:55 pm

Thanks so much, I greatly appreciate it!
bitsmix9

Return to General Hypnosis