Esdaile state and Simpson protocol

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Esdaile state and Simpson protocol

Postby paraplegicracehorse » October 15th, 2017, 5:45 am

Had anyone experimented with the Esdaile state or Simpson protocol? I can find all sorts of information about getting someone into Esdaile but little or nothing on how to make use of it, except for the Simpson protocol, which info is currently beyond my financial means. Tips, how-to's appreciated.
paraplegicracehorse

Re: Esdaile state and Simpson protocol

Postby stan » October 15th, 2017, 7:43 am

Yeah, checking Amazon that isn't exactly priced for the average reader.
However, their website reads like a sales pitch.

If you're looking for the magic bullet that Just Works©
I'm dubious that a protocol for change work which can be taught in a one day course is going to provide it.
They also note that this can't be learned through self-hypnosis as triggers for varying levels of trance need to be installed. They mention for trance, somnambulism and the esdalie state.
Perhaps that is a clue to it's working.

As for the Esdalie state - my experiences mirror some of their sales pitch. It didn't seem like a good place for erotic play as I have an essentially non-response subjective. Somnambulism is far more entertaining for erotic purposes.

However - it's a blissful dreamy state. So you could use it as a reward. A hypnotic drug.
You could also use the dreamlike quality to explore the impossible erotic fantasies - and may tie some of that experience and feelings to triggers.

My most common experience of the esdalie state was the subject really liking it and quite wanting to just stay there. So the trigger was set to drift off into normal sleep afterwards. It was hypnotic BDSM aftercare
stan
Regular
Regular

Postby paraplegicracehorse » October 15th, 2017, 8:08 am

Thanks, Stan. The whole restful Bliss state does have a used in and of itself. I did find a very old post on Reddit indicating that some direction can be given during somnambulism before dropping the subject further down but you have to read between the lines to get that out of it. I'm super curious about this so any further information would be awesome.
paraplegicracehorse

Postby JackDrago » October 15th, 2017, 9:54 am

My Failing to Resist Trance Trainer routinely gets subjects to Esdalie. Some trance so deep they black out, become unresponsive and drool when triggered. The upside for file hypnosis is that they get ALL the suggestions in a file much more strongly than people who didn't train in that way.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby cardigan » December 14th, 2017, 11:54 am

As far as I know, the Esdaile state is the same as the hypnotic coma. And once a person enters the Esdaile State, he/she experiences a euforic happiness and just wants to remain in that state for as long as possible. He/she will tend to ignore any suggestions of coming out of the state - in fact any suggestions at all. He/she will also display total anaestecia and can have his/her limbs placed in any position - and will retain that position. Almost like a human dummy. Be sure to set a time limit before sending them to the Esdaile state. Tell them, that no matter what, they will emerge in 10 minutes or something.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis