Body just moves on its own

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Body just moves on its own

Postby Blackjaz » December 21st, 2017, 1:34 am

I been trying to achieve trance and I noticed my body been moving on it own. For some reason, today while listening to bambi sleep files, my right hand started to rising up in the air. I didn't notice it until I felt something was up. What is this kind of Phenomenon? Also I randomly mumble while being trance as well
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Body just moves on its own

Postby ProfessorPig » December 21st, 2017, 8:58 pm

we spoke briefly about this before, but if it happens again give that hand a pen and a piece of paper.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby themasterhim » September 5th, 2018, 11:42 am

What you described is the subconscious learning to take over separate and independent use of the body (at least that hand and arm). It may be the result of something said in one or more of the files you are listening that requests the subconscious to learn to control the body directly and independently of you.

As for Automatic (Autonomic) Handwriting, From your description I doubt that is what is going on at the moment. However, if you are trancing in a sitting position at a table, then after allowing the subconscious to get plenty of experience using that hand an arm, you might try to put a ballpoint pen in that hand and rest it on a sheet of paper while "mentally" asking the subconscious to communicate with you by writing what it wants to say on the paper. But make sure you do not try to help it write. YOU need to totally relax and LET the hand and arm do whatever they want to do.

Again if you try that process, you need to allow the subconscious to learn to write on its own. That may take a lot of scribbling at first and for a while as it learns how to control the hand and arm to enable it to write with the pen.

When my subconscious learned to do Automatic (Autonomic) Handwriting, it started at the bottom right corner of the paper and wrote from "right to left" and "bottom to top" with the letters "upside down" and with a much more perfect handwriting (using my "right" hand and arm) than I write with my "left hand". When I turned the paper around so the bottom was at the top, the writing was perfectly readable from left to right and top down.

I think it did it that way, so I would know I wasn't the one doing the writing.
themasterhim
Regular
Regular

Postby Jackstock » September 6th, 2018, 1:54 am

we spoke briefly about this before, but if it happens again give that hand a pen and a piece of paper.

A little bit of spiritual channeling, perhaps?
That would be pretty fascinating
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby themasterhim » September 10th, 2018, 12:22 pm

Highly unlikely that it is anything more than just the subconscious learning to make use of the body to some degree.

Sorry, not as fascinating as you would like.
themasterhim
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis