Blowing out triggers and hypnosis

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Blowing out triggers and hypnosis

Postby kzarin » January 11th, 2018, 9:27 am

I may have overused hypnosis recently, I ain't sure.

I made a load of files and uses Jack Drago failure to resist with a lot of success.

However after having had increasingly powerful compulsions in the manner I desired for days now, this cycle of lust is closing down a lot.

I listened to a file I made that made me orgasm nd made me edge for hours just now and it had no effect other than giving me a nap.

I use this and similar for 5 hours maybe last two days.

Is it plausible that despite reinforcement work a day willingness to go as far as possible that I can snap out the other side against my deepest need?

Triggers have stopped doing anything lol
kzarin
Regular
Regular

Re: Blowing out triggers and hypnosis

Postby JackDrago » January 11th, 2018, 10:30 am

What you are going through is normal. Any given subject has a limited hypnotic capacity, and burnout is definitely a real thing. Most people can only trance a few hours a day on a sustained basis. If this is the problem, abstaining from hypnosis for a few days to a week will restore the ability to trance.

The other issue is that it seems your inner hypnotist has decided that being radically obsessed with your new sexuality is getting in the way of other needs. The mind naturally seeks a sustainable balance, and the subconscious mind can only ever make snap judgements due to its lack of ability to consciously consider things. So it tends to lurch between opposite snap judgements rather than finding a compromise.

If this is the source of the problem, it can be resolved by consciously considering the balance between the various goals in your life and rewriting your custom suggestions in a more balanced way that resolves the issues that are making you purge.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby kzarin » January 11th, 2018, 10:45 am

Thanks Jack appreciate your help.

I tend to go through significant cycles of this stuff : I suspect it replaces something else I'd have which may have been more difficult to handle (drugs, gambling, some other so called release) - for personal history reasons thats what it feels like.

The depth of depravity in real life is a moderate fraction of what occurs in the files.

Appreciate you taking time to help this nut job out :)
kzarin
Regular
Regular

Postby kzarin » January 11th, 2018, 11:06 am

A wicked thought: like muscles trance time could be improved with practice and suggestion?

Is a guess, but I did wonder :)
kzarin
Regular
Regular

Postby JackDrago » January 12th, 2018, 1:30 pm

Yes, trance time can definitely improve with practice, but cure your burnout first. Let your subconscious rest, start back at a lower level and build up slowly
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby kzarin » January 12th, 2018, 2:24 pm

It recovered a load this afternoon lol.

I'm fact I was a bit shocked at the impulsive behaviour when I left work. Cleaning certain mess off my car in the dark after having cleaned the single toilet in the building. With tongue.

Was after leaving my deeper obedience 2 on for an hour whilst I worked.

So it seems I bounce back quick now but the bounce back is worse each time. Hence my email to yourself earlier.
kzarin
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis