Offering free script recordings, and announcing my Patreon!

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Offering free script recordings, and announcing my Patreon!

Postby wqwqwqwq » January 15th, 2018, 10:24 pm

Hello! I'm Twist. I've been active in my local BDSM community for around 5 years now, have been practicing hypnosis and making hypnosis files for a little over twice that time, and have been a writer by trade for about as long as that. As a fan of both listening to and making hypnosis files, I've found that one genre that tends to be underrepresented is BDSM, particularly files involving bondage, sadomasochism, full BDSM scenes and more--the things that I and my friends in the BDSM community enjoy in our sex lives. There's some great, true-to-life files out there by a handful of hypnotists whose work I love, but a lot of it pulls punches (or perhaps, pulls floggings?). I'm stepping-up my production and aim to help fill that niche, in addition to making all the general sorts of fun files you expect from most erotic hypnotists out there!

I recently launched my new Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/TwistHypnosis . To celebrate the launch, I'm offering to record scripts up to 700 words (that's around 3-5 minutes), sent to me by people who see this post, for free! It can be erotic, hypnotic, a brainwashing/affirmation-type loop, or a random segment of the Bee Movie script--anything goes! I'm doing this to raise awareness of my work, promote myself in a way that also gives back and contributes, and, hopefully, if you like my work, you'll check out my Patreon and consider backing it, or buy a file or two that I have here on this site. If I end up getting a ton of responses, I may cut-off submissions, but until then I hope to hear from as many people as possible by PM here, through my Patreon, or at TwistHypnosis@gmail.com! (The only rule to be aware of is that you allow me to make use of or sell the file in the future. Also, I may make minor edits to the script you provide me, but I won't write a script for free--if you are interested in commissioning a custom file from me, visit my Patreon! Final caveat, my limits as a hypnotist include watersports, scat, bestiality and gore.)

My voice is a relatively androgynous male voice, but I've also been experimenting with professional voice-modification software lately. To get an idea of what people think of that technology, I'll also send you a copy of your recorded script in a modified female voice. It's endlessly customizable technology, so I'd love to hear your feedback!

I enjoy many different kinks and fetishes, and you can expect files featuring many BDSM activities, including files drawing inspiration directly from real experiences I have had in the BDSM community.

One of my other favorite fetishes is coerced bi / cock addiction / brainwashing on this theme. I'll be making plenty of scripts lending to this fetish and more!. I'm currently working on a (gender-neutral) enforced cocksucking practice file, that will lead to punishment and orgasm denial if the listener doesn't practice sucking cock at least once a week. It's being done as a custom file request, but will be available to purchase later after the first of next month, and I'd love to make more files like it and in this genre. You can read about this file on my Tumblr, as the description is too explicit to be posted publicly on Patreon: https://twisthypnosis.tumblr.com/post/169585636195/upcoming-file-enforced-cocksucking-practice

Additionally, when I first started making hypnosis files one fetish I ended up dabbling in was tentacle sex. I believe that I've currently got the record for the most downloads in this genre here on this site! But, frankly, some of those are no longer up to my quality standards, so you should expect to see those re-recorded eventually, as well as files featuring other "hentai" fetishes of the sort!

Have an awesome day, and stay twisted!
wqwqwqwq

Return to General Hypnosis