Advice

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Advice

Postby shyhypnoslave » January 17th, 2018, 9:57 am

I think I did something stupid today. I visited a chat room for a first time and got talking to someone l don’t really remember much about what was said but I think I told him a fantasy and I think I told him my phone number.
Honestly (and this isn’t some story thing) I don’t give out personal details and I’m now scared that some stranger who I spoke to once has my number - obviously I will block if he calls, he hasn’t got photos or anything and so can’t do anything but yeah.
Anyone any words of wisdom?
shyhypnoslave

Re: Advice

Postby EMG » January 19th, 2018, 7:49 am

Don't wait till he calls to block him, just ignore numbers you don't already know and check your phone for numbers you don't recognize.

Hypnosis is a bit like BDSM, don't play with just anyone, talk to them a while first, let them know what your limits are and negotiate what will be done the first/second/third time you trance. If they can respect your limits they're probably a good play partner. If you don't trust yourself then either log your chats and read them back later or have a friend go through them. If you're doing voice, you can record that too with a bit of work. If you're really worried, find a hypnotist you do trust and ask them to see what they can find out. If you don't know one of those ask me, I know a few.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Advice

Postby ProfessorPig » January 20th, 2018, 12:08 am

+1 what EMG said
having a hypnotic safety net installed can also help prevent future hypnotically induced blackmail scenarios.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis