How do you know when your hypnotized...?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

How do you know when your hypnotized...?

Postby amu23m1 » April 28th, 2018, 6:23 pm

Hey,

I'm interested in hypnosis from a submissive perspective... The idea of having control of yourself given to someone else is quite interesting so I've gotten a few free files off of here. As someone kinda new to hypnosis though, how do I know when I'm hypnotized versus just calm? I should preface that I don't think any of the files I have listened to have actually hypnotized me yet, but it got me thinking that how would I know? I haven't noticed any major change in my lifestyle or sexual desires that I may have expected, but thats really the only proof I'd have.

Should I know if somethings happening, and if not, what do I get to experience from it? (I know the experience is rather personal, so maybe it'd be better to ask what kind of experiences other have had so I can reference them to my own?)

Sort of a side question... but if I am doing something wrong are there files out there somewhere that help newbies learn to go into trance easily?

Thanks!
amu23m1

Re: How do you know when your hypnotized...?

Postby HornyDude » April 30th, 2018, 12:58 pm

This is an excellent question and is one that every beginner has asked.

In the forum "Help with Files" check out the top posting started by DKaiser 'The Newbies Guide to Hypsonis/Trancing'. Answers to most of your questions are there and in as much detail as you might need.

Actually finding files that will work for you as a beginner is more of a challenge. In the main menu on the left side of the screen, click on "Files" to open up the main screen for selecting files. Check "Induction" and in the "Sort" box select "Rating (5 --> 0)" which will display the top 50 files as rated by users (people liked the files enough to go back and assign a number of stars). You can also "Sort" the inductions by "Popularity ( Infinity --> 0 )" based on the number of times the files were downloaded. Some of these inductions will be in the top 50 by both measures.

Choose some files from either or both of these lists that look interesting to you. I am anticipating that some of these will make you feel something different than "just calm".

Let us know what works for you.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jackstock » May 1st, 2018, 3:07 am

It may feel different for every session, and everyone can feel it in different way. There's no real hard and fast rules to describe it
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby amu23m1 » May 1st, 2018, 10:51 am

So I went through DKaiser's post for newbies... and you couldn't have been more right. He very clearly answers a lot of my questions. So I went and found some inductions I liked (Good Boy induction by SabreMC and one called Basic Induction I downloaded a while ago, don't have the username anymore...), and I tried listening to them the last two nights and got to experience maybe 3 of the sensations DKaiser said a trance "should/can" feel like.

That then brought up a few questions that I couldn't find in the post... I think it's more related to how this site operates. Since every MP3 is unique, with their own triggers and methods, can they still be listened together? I found it kind of awkward going from one person inducing trance who wakes you up after 10-15 min only for a second person to come along and do the same thing... Should I simply find one I like and then listen just to that one exclusively? What if it ingrains a trigger that works, but I can't use it because it's unique to that tist?
amu23m1

Postby HornyDude » May 1st, 2018, 5:34 pm

I'm glad to hear that you are having some success! Practice with those files and continue to improve - - this is really a skill and you will become better at it.

It is possible to create a play list using an induction that works well for you followed by the body (main suggestions or payload) of another file. Cardigan has a file called "Over2nextfile" that is an induction followed by instructions to trust the next file because it is one you selected and to ignore any change in volume, voice, or other things that might be distractions. Of course, with practice you will not need to use "Over2nextfile".

The body of a file can be downloaded from WMM if you are a premium member. Also many people use Audacity or a similar program to edit a file to remove the induction and save only the main suggestions.

Have fun.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » May 7th, 2018, 12:47 am

amu23m1 wrote
Since every MP3 is unique, with their own triggers and methods, can they still be listened together? I found it kind of awkward going from one person inducing trance who wakes you up after 10-15 min only for a second person to come along and do the same thing... Should I simply find one I like and then listen just to that one exclusively? What if it ingrains a trigger that works, but I can't use it because it's unique to that tist?

I have several decades of listening to hypnosis files. This response is based on that extensive experience.

There are a few possible problems with listening to a hypnosis playlist. The first problem is that, unlike music, hypnosis files rarely go together well. Even if they are about the same subject, there can be conflicting suggestions on how to achieve the same result. This will confuse your subconscious.

I have a also found that if you need to listen to multiple files, it works best if each one is on unrelated. non-antagonistic subjects. For example, you shouldn't listen to feminization and jock files at the same time; becoming more feminine and more masculine at the same time is impossible. You'd be surprised how many people make this elementary error.

When you listen to two different files, your subconscious will choose one of two possible responses: it will listen to one file and ignore the other file or it will implement both files in a half-assed manner. The one option it will never choose is to implement both files well. So you are basically wasting your time listening to multiple files at the same time.

The absolute best way to listen to hypnosis files is to listen to one file at a time. Listen till the file's effects are well established. Then go on to the next file.

As for triggers in files, most hypnotists allow anyone who knows the trigger to use it. So, if you listen to a file that might possibly embarrass you, be careful whom you tell the trigger. There are probably a few files that limit who can trigger you. There are "Safety" files that limit who can trigger you and when. If you listen to possibly embarrassing trigger files, I suggest you listen to one of them.

As an example, Email Slave compels the user to listen to file (regardless if he likes that type of file) when he receives an email with certain phrases. The triggers for the Email Slave files (there are various versions by different tists) are: THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE in the Subject line and text as well as MUST DO in the text if you want the person not to remember their instructions. You also have to specify the file and how long to listen, like three times per day for twenty days. I find it works best if the file is attached or, if too large, give a link and instructions to download it. The triggers are in the description, so they're not a secret.

There are probably a few files where the trigger is specific to some one person or some specific situation. These files will specify the trigger's limitations.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby JackDrago » May 7th, 2018, 9:36 am

I will say that most of my subjects playlist my trances, but it really depends on what files you choose. Masculine Conditioning, for example, is built to work together so a playlist of several files works pretty well. Likewise with the Demon series files, but you notice the commonality: these are SERIES files that are by a single hypnotist and designed to work as a set. Most random mixes wouldn't work.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis