favorite ideas for new files.

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Postby nuit09 » March 15th, 2006, 9:52 pm

This one may be too complex to achieve in one script. firstly there is visulization. this is difficult for many people, so that must be augmented in the script. Then there is the idea of gathering vital or astral energy. that may require teaching some energy disciplines like the Golden Dawn's circulation of the body of light or eastern prana or Chi breathing. then there is exerting the will to animate/ imbue with some level intelligence and personality. then there is maintenance. then there is safeguards and or disolution. Most magicians will not leave one of these things going indefinitely. they normally disolve them before they get uppity and cause trouble. Especially true of artificial egregores and servitors (ask the chaos mage running around here.) It's less true of tulpoids and guardians, though. And DMK's sex magick has astral lovers that i don't think get dissolved.

So i do not know what to do with this script. break it into a series or try to do it all in one script.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby goldragon_70 » March 15th, 2006, 9:55 pm

nuit09 wrote:True but if they do not believe in astral senses they may see only a non astral halucination. not that their astral construct won't be there but they probably won't see it astrally. and their astral construct will fade away unless they feed it energy or it discover's astral vampirism on it's own. I'm speculating, of course as regards the nonbeliever not getting much astral benefit from the exercise.

speaking of astral vampirism; i may need to include some safety valves so that my script idea does not spawn a bunch of astral parasites. it is possible according to lore for an astral construct like this to become independant if it is not closely supervised by learning to prey on other's astral energy. such creatures normally become extremely belligerent and dangerous often running amok. according to lore they can actually drain a host dry and kill them over a sustained period of time.

a related type of magickal construct made manifest in the material world according to the lore was the prague golem. it grew willful and violent and had to be uncreated after it ran amok. an interesting legend there. look it up some time...

I have had similar but different experiences with demons. They feed on what they know, the astral itself is made of energy and can easily sustain those that are in it, but they only chose to feed on energy created by certain emotions. No soul can be destroyed.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby charon2187 » March 15th, 2006, 10:03 pm

Whoosh. Right over my head. 8O
Stewie Griffin: Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!

I wanna be a mermaid!
charon2187
Mentor
Mentor

Postby goldragon_70 » March 15th, 2006, 10:11 pm

charon2187 wrote:Whoosh. Right over my head. 8O

Sorry, no other way to explain it, with out huge detail.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 15th, 2006, 10:14 pm

goldragon_70 wrote:
nuit09 wrote:True but if they do not believe in astral senses they may see only a non astral halucination. not that their astral construct won't be there but they probably won't see it astrally. and their astral construct will fade away unless they feed it energy or it discover's astral vampirism on it's own. I'm speculating, of course as regards the nonbeliever not getting much astral benefit from the exercise.

speaking of astral vampirism; i may need to include some safety valves so that my script idea does not spawn a bunch of astral parasites. it is possible according to lore for an astral construct like this to become independant if it is not closely supervised by learning to prey on other's astral energy. such creatures normally become extremely belligerent and dangerous often running amok. according to lore they can actually drain a host dry and kill them over a sustained period of time.

a related type of magickal construct made manifest in the material world according to the lore was the prague golem. it grew willful and violent and had to be uncreated after it ran amok. an interesting legend there. look it up some time...

I have had similar but different experiences with demons. They feed on what they know, the astral itself is made of energy and can easily sustain those that are in it, but they only chose to feed on energy created by certain emotions. No soul can be destroyed.

if an astral parasite weaakens the etheric body the subject will lose vital energy, be prone to illness, accidents, psychosis and obsession or possession. they can lose enough vital energy that they die. The outer membrane of their aura will be ragged full of holes and leaky. so they lose not only energy to the parasite but out into the astral and certain types of negative personality in the physical world around them may unconsciously sap their energy too. the astral leakage will atract other parasites and lower base elementals that can enter through the holes in the defensive outer membrane of thier subtle body. they will have no shielding not even the shielding of an untrained person in good health. and their astral double will not be able to provide enough energy to refill the loss. over time the person will die unless the parasite is destroyed or driven off or the person's aura is sealed bya discipline or time.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby goldragon_70 » March 15th, 2006, 10:20 pm

nuit09 wrote:
goldragon_70 wrote:

if an astral parasite weaakens the etheric body the subject will lose vital energy, be prone to illness, accidents, psychosis and obsession or possession. they can lose enough vital energy that they die. The outer membrane of their aura will be ragged full of holes and leaky. so they lose not only energy to the parasite but out into the astral and certain types of negative personality in the physical world around them may unconsciously sap their energy too. the astral leakage will atract other parasites and lower base elementals that can enter through the holes in the defensive outer membrane of thier subtle body. they will have no shielding not even the shielding of an untrained person in good health. and their astral double will not be able to provide enough energy to refill the loss. over time the person will die unless the parasite is destroyed or driven off or the person's aura is sealed bya discipline or time.

The soul will continue, but that's not the point. The Astral helper that you creat will not just go away, it is now a soul itself.
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 15th, 2006, 10:40 pm

At first it would only an elemental. but over time and with contact with higher beings such as humans it can gain by evolution a soul. the energy it steals is vital force not the soul of the victim. it does so because it has no means of generating it's own vital force since it is not incarnate. and as it exists it uses the original store of energy granted it by it's maker.
Not all such constructs go berzerk. usually what happens in the case of one of these going awry is that an independant low order elementary spirit or even a demon takes advantage and possesees the construct to take advantage of the situation. sometimes though the construct learns to draw energy from alternate sources and evolves an independant will. These later type are not always dangerous but they can be inconvenient if they interfere in your mundane life. in fact what has occured is that the magician has created a life and spirit and somehow i cannot condemn that as bad even if it does not equal the acts of our creator.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 15th, 2006, 10:45 pm

charon2187 wrote:Whoosh. Right over my head. 8O
Because we have a knowledge base in common we can speak in what appears to an outsider as a cypher or short hand. he is right it would take several large books full of lore to enable you to understand all of what we are saying even if you were prepared to believe it.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby goldragon_70 » March 15th, 2006, 10:50 pm

nuit09 wrote:At first it would only an elemental. but over time and with contact with higher beings such as humans it can gain by evolution a soul. the energy it steals is vital force not the soul of the victim. it does so because it has no means of generating it's own vital force since it is not incarnate. and as it exists it uses the original store of energy granted it by it's maker.
Not all such constructs go berzerk. usually what happens in the case of one of these going awry is that an independant low order elementary spirit or even a demon takes advantage and possesees the construct to take advantage of the situation. sometimes though the construct learns to draw energy from alternate sources and evolves an independant will. These later type are not always dangerous but they can be inconvenient if they interfere in your mundane life. in fact what has occured is that the magician has created a life and spirit and somehow i cannot condemn that as bad even if it does not equal the acts of our creator.

Well there are other low level beings then elementals, but it's just like with us, it's more what it learns, then what energy it is given. I learned that I can astal, even though I was already doing it, I was able to move to there. Now I have moved far past that, but it's much what I have found all along the way.
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby CuriousG » March 16th, 2006, 3:05 pm

You two nuts.

Anyway, I'd like a Train/TrigSensitivity file. It makes erogenous zones, particularly the genitals extremely sensitive. Stimulation overwhelms all other sensory input, and orgasm is overwhelming. If the strength is taken up a notch, it could be quite good for use on subs to make them helpless when stimulated.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nuit09 » March 16th, 2006, 3:31 pm

be careful. some day you may have occasion to learn that the world is not as it appears and as you have been indoctrinated into believing. I did. and it was not a pleasant experience. But in the mean time enjoy your own illusions and leave us to ours. :D
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby Senji » March 16th, 2006, 5:39 pm

I think it'd be cool to have an EnchantedKeyboardCurse file without the curse part.
Senji

Postby nuit09 » March 21st, 2006, 1:29 pm

Possible continuations of the astral shapeshifting series:

Astral Sex: a file to do astral sex for partners

Astral Sex II: Astral sex with freewilled entities like Succubi/incubi

Egregore: a file to make an astral servant, lover, guardian...

Astral Healing: a file to do astral healing

True Shapeshifting: a file to effect physical changes on the material body via astral manipulation.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 22nd, 2006, 12:07 am

A concept called the "circulation of the body of light." It serves several purposes from spiritual/magical advancement, energizing prior to an act of magick, to healing.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby makidas » March 22nd, 2006, 12:52 am

Ooooh, true shapeshifting? Nice
I may be wrong....

But what happens if I'm right?
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 22nd, 2006, 12:57 am

makidas wrote:Ooooh, true shapeshifting? Nice

It's in the lore. there are more than a few anecdotal stories that support it. and lots of people believe in it in one form or another. it is worth a shot and i think i know the theory. i will read up on it incorporating the most likely mechanisms, put the force of hypnosis and absolute faith and will behind it and we'll see if it works. :)
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby makidas » March 22nd, 2006, 1:57 pm

Ever read any Konstantinos? Check out Summoning Spirits.
I may be wrong....

But what happens if I'm right?
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 22nd, 2006, 2:50 pm

makidas wrote:Ever read any Konstantinos? Check out Summoning Spirits.

I have it. i do have summoning spirits, nocturnal magick and psychic vampire book. i did not really enjoy the nocturnal magick one; too goth inspired for me. and he is apparently basing his personal magickal system on the concepts in there. I am more comfortable with overtly golden dawn inspired systems. But summoning spirits was excellent as was the PV one.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 22nd, 2006, 11:03 pm

makidas wrote:Ever read any Konstantinos? Check out Summoning Spirits.
in addition it will be one of my sources for the proposed Egregore creation script.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 22nd, 2006, 11:33 pm

goldragon_70 wrote:
Well there are other low level beings then elementals, but it's just like with us, it's more what it learns, then what energy it is given. I learned that I can astal, even though I was already doing it, I was able to move to there. Now I have moved far past that, but it's much what I have found all along the way.

Well the thing we are aiming to create here is not a true elemental let alone a freewilled one. Not at it's beginning anyway. it is only semi-sentient. it is called an artifical elementary or better yet a servitor (in chaos mage parlance) or egregore in modern wetern ceremonial parlance. Their intelligence and will is extremely limited and specialized.

Because they are not truely human they are both very literally minded and tend towards ruthless efficiency. For example if you created one to make you rich but provided no guidance in how to do so you might lose a dear relative that you are heir to. Or you might get injured severely so that you can sue someone at fault. The creature does not have any scruples about how to acomplish it's mission other than what you tell it. also the more narrow the scope of it's course of actions the less chance it will accomplish it's mission before it expends it's energy. You can reenergize it but, -The longer the creature exists the more likely that it will slip out of your control and "go jihad" on you.

It is true that you can prevent it through dilligence, and so on, and it is true that they can grow in complexity and comprehension on their own and gain a true spirit and aspire towards humantiy. But as you can see from this description they are not a real elemental, they are not a demon but are prone to infernal influence and action, and they are dangerous to a careless creator. I'm not even sure that i am entirely comfortable making the creation process attainable to laymen.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Previous

Return to General Hypnosis