Advice

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Advice

Postby Blackjaz » July 23rd, 2018, 7:28 am

So my issue with hypnosis is 99.9 time my brain start to think random shit during the induction.

I wanted to ask if I should keep trying with same inductions or try mindfulness meditation.

Or if you have any good advice. My ultimate goal with hypno is to take in suggestions
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Advice

Postby EMG » July 23rd, 2018, 7:48 am

Which inductions have you tried? You may find ones like the confusion induction more effective since not every induction is the same and some simply do a better job of speaking to our inner mind than others.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ProfessorPig » July 23rd, 2018, 8:19 am

just a gentle reminder that its ok to let your mind wander to whatever thoughts may pop in your head, some part of you is still listeneing
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby Blackjaz » July 23rd, 2018, 8:54 am

Well I been listening to tons of different hypnosis. This year I got bit more serious about learning how to achieve my trance state. I noticed that In most files I listen to like "basic induction" by blink.

I believe I tried a few different types of inductions. But I keep trying to find the one that works and helps me trance. If my thoughts will let me.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JackDrago » July 24th, 2018, 10:46 am

Hmmmn... have you tried Adderall Boys by Sarnoga, it's designed for a subject whose mind wanders
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby Blackjaz » July 26th, 2018, 1:51 am

I havent tried that yet. I give that file a shot too. I was listening to your fail to resist. No thoughts on that lol
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JackDrago » July 26th, 2018, 4:41 pm

I take that as a high compliment from a thought probe subject. If you stick to failing to resist, after about 30 listenings you will be trained in enough for almost any file to trance you.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby survivor99 » July 28th, 2018, 1:24 pm

I would suggest using a subliminal to help out. There's Trance Training and Trance Trainer. Personally I'm a terrible hypnotic subject too but I've tried both of these subliminals and they both work.
survivor99
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis