Advice - fear inducing voices at the edge of sleep: signs of

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Advice - fear inducing voices at the edge of sleep: signs of

Postby kzarin » August 3rd, 2018, 5:28 am

Well, success?

I have made files for myself for years. Folks can see in my other threads what I want so I won't elaborate overly here.

The thing boils down to pain, torture, fear if I resist or disobey orders that fit into the structure of my files (force feeding and filth eating commands) and intense pleasure, ecstacy even and releif from pain when I obey-with harder eating commands providing deeper pleasure.

However, in reality, none of my files can force more than mild pleasant compulsion and semi automatic obedience (occasionally). No torture or consequence for disobedience. Not a problem, maybe its impossible.

However last night, I drifted to sleep and had adrenaline spikes as I heard voices in my head discuss genuine obedience and consequences, vulnerability and what will happen to me. My memory isn't perfect of the content, the feelings however are fairly solid.

Is this a sign of some beginning success even though my compulsions are not stronger today?
kzarin
Regular
Regular

Re: Advice - fear inducing voices at the edge of sleep: sign

Postby JackDrago » August 5th, 2018, 2:00 pm

If this is a desired and suggested effect, it's probably a sign of success. The subconscious mind tends to prefer pleasure over pain, so it's not surprising that you have had less success with pain / fear suggestions.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby kzarin » August 6th, 2018, 12:23 am

Ah does that mean I won't be able to have a file that really can force my actual real life obedience to the compulsions in my other work? As in carrot and stick style training?
kzarin
Regular
Regular

Postby JackDrago » August 7th, 2018, 12:42 pm

People varry a lot. Embrace your subconscious minds desire to keep you safe by carefully limiting the scope of suggestions that are scary / painful. Self hypnosis is basically a negotiation with the subconscious
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis