Is it possible to make trance like a lucid dream?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Is it possible to make trance like a lucid dream?

Postby aliceincalifornia » November 4th, 2018, 7:16 pm

Im able to lucid dream on my own, I just cant be super tired at the time I try and do it. Ill lay down and slow my breathing and clear my thoughts like im going to sleep or about to listen to a file but as i drift off I will fall into either a lucid dream or a couple of times accidently into sleep paralysis. Whether i have control or not I am very concious and can even force myself awake if I focus hard enough. So i know that im capable of lucid dreaming on my own.

Ive never gotten this with trance though. Ive had my concious mind turned off completely only awaking at the end of files and the general conditioning or subliminal style files work great for me. However, fantasy type files are more like a daydream that im imagining and not trully a lucid expierience that im actually seeing.

Is it possible to go so deep into hypnosis to where what the hypnotist is describing to me is seen and not just thoughtlessly imagined? Or does the whole concept of turning off the concious mind stop me from being lucid at the same time?
aliceincalifornia

Re: Is it possible to make trance like a lucid dream?

Postby wohermiston » November 11th, 2018, 4:21 pm

Sounds like an episode of DreamCorp LLC. I would think this is possible so long as there is sufficient description given to let you "see". If I suggest walking down a deep cut path through a golden field, you should be able to imagine that and see it as well. And do anything you want in that "field". WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis