Partially effective hypnosis?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Partially effective hypnosis?

Postby jbblue19 » January 2nd, 2019, 8:54 am

So to begin I have listened to many files on this site and many to great success. Though lately I am having trouble with the files, any file for that fact. So here is what is happening. One depending on the hypnotist I only have to listen to file once or twice for it take effect. The problem is that if I listen more than that I notice it loses its effectiveness or doesn't work. Secondly I trance deep but not unconscious deep. Not only that, but if I listen to file more than it takes to take effect not only is it less effective or ineffective, but I do trance into unconsciousness. Does anyone have any ideas and if so I open to suggestions or being a test subject for a hypnotist to take a whack at brain, so to speak. Also I am a 29 year old man with Aspergers Syndrome a high functioning form of autism.
jbblue19

Re: Partially effective hypnosis?

Postby wohermiston » January 5th, 2019, 9:16 am

Probably more a function of your own personal interest waning. I think everyone can relate to your experience. I have yet to find a file that keeps me coming back to it over and over again. And in fact, that probably isn't advisable. If the file is working properly, your behavior, once modified should stick. This assumes that you really want the change in the first place. Repeated listening, may in fact begin to instill some doubt. There seems to be a common thread across different subjects where the effect of a file seems to wear off and no amount of re-listening gets it back with the same initial intensity. Which brings me back to the first sentence. Probably more a function of your own personal interest waning.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis