The flaw of CFG+Need some french speaker for testing

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

The flaw of CFG+Need some french speaker for testing

Postby jadorm24 » January 20th, 2019, 1:52 am

Hello all
I was fascinated with the success the forced curse gay and cursed stoke gay but for me there is many problems with these files.

They are quite restrictive so the amount of people that can use them is limited.
Firstly I can't convince people I know to try it because it requires to be fluent in english and many of my friends aren't.
Secondly it requires people that are very motivated and willing to be turned gay. I wanted a far lighter file that will open people to there homosexual desires but in far less frightening way.
Thirdly and most importantly there is a flaw in the way these files are written. For instance I have always been attracted to both boys and girls. I never considered myself straight or gay. I say I am bi when needed to people for practical reasons but these concepts never resonate with me. That is why for instance files such as shattered heterosexuality were a big disappointment. The concepts of gayness or straightness are meaningless to me and they are also quite meaningless among my social circles mainly composed of college students where sexuality is understood as rather fluid. Therefore branding people with labels is seen more as an annoyance than anything else.

So that is why I created this file. For french speaking guys who are reluctant to let go of there inhibition and are willing to be encouraged to act upon there homosexual fantasies. I don't think I'm bad at since the first file I ever created was listened ten times the fist day but it was for a very targeted audience. So I really would like to have some test subjects to test my new file.
Thanks.

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... link=19312
jadorm24

Return to General Hypnosis