How much can a totally straight person become bi thru hypno?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

How much can a totally straight person become bi thru hypno?

Postby thomas432 » May 13th, 2019, 3:53 am

So I was reading one of my old threads on this site about changing sexuality/gender expression through hypnosis. My post expressed skepticism of those types of files on this website. The response was generally that of: you can change such things through hypnosis if you're not completely gay/straight, but if you are, there's no choice in the matter. Some part of me wonders though if, even then, you can change it if you have a good reason (like say, being completely straight but wanting to be bi to expand your sexual horizons). I was wondering if anyone had experience with this.
thomas432

Re: How much can a totally straight person become bi thru hy

Postby Jackstock » May 13th, 2019, 11:24 am

All humans are a unique flavor and can be affected differently. Some people cannot have their sexuality changed. Some can.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby JackDrago » September 19th, 2019, 12:31 pm

As the author of Shattered Heterosexuality, I can say that basically curiosity is all that is required for the straight to gay or straight to bi transformation.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby Misterbradd » November 21st, 2019, 10:16 pm

I started off playing around with hypnosis. Testing what it could do, i dabbled with femdom files. It was nice
Temporarily feeling feminine. Some files feeling like having a womens orgasm. I enjoyed it more and more. I dont remember having these feelings before. I must say, i totally embrace it now. Ive gone into a total love of being controlled, dominated, used. Ive done a ton of cross dressing and showing off to my Masters. I really enjoy it. When you find a great Tist, that you trust, you can rrally make progress. I am still hetero in my real life, but am really a well trained slut. Its a nice feeling.
Misterbradd
Regular
Regular

Postby Jackstock » November 24th, 2019, 8:14 pm

As the author of Shattered Heterosexuality, I can say that basically curiosity is all that is required for the straight to gay or straight to bi transformation.

I'm gonna agree with this--and I think it is very unlikely if no curiosity is present
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby Misterbradd » November 24th, 2019, 10:04 pm

I agree with previous message. I had a smidge of curiosity. But always an openes to new things.
Misterbradd
Regular
Regular

Postby Glasnerven » August 26th, 2020, 2:00 am

I'm curious. Mostly straight but curious. I would absolutely welcome hypnosis that would make me fucking love hard cocks. Like, yes please. Do it. Hit me up if you think you can get me over the relaxed/suggestible gap.
I'm also Glasnerven on Skype, Yahoo, and various IRC chatrooms
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis