Story Discussion and Recommendations

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Story Discussion and Recommendations

Postby genericaccount37 » June 8th, 2019, 9:25 am

I've been reading through the Stories section here recently, and it's a sadly neglected part of the site. While some of the stories are just Wikipedia articles, copies of stories from other sites or the entirety of the Bee Movie script, there are some real gems in there. I couldn't find any thread for discussing them (not helped by searching turning up most of the Success Stories forum), so I hope this is the right forum to start one in. I'll lead off with a few good ones I've came across:

"Take Care When Entering A Mushroom Ring, You’re Sure To Find It Quite Hypnotizing" by FrozenTrance is an excellent little story about being hypnotized into joining a magical ring of mushroom girls. It's one of the better transformation stories here, making both the gender change and transformation into a mushroom feel well-paced. The rhyming speech of the mushroom girls works really well in the flow of the story, too.

"Ultimate Massage" by Dirtyjack is completely absurd. It's a ridiculous story of a muscle man giving throat and prostate massages with his giant cock, wrapped in the surreal framing story of a spam e-mail with a hypnotic ad. But it's a fun read, a wacky gay sex romp where everyone's having a good time.

"Lost in the Fog" by Smallestmonster shows a monster girl luring a boy into her grasp, then completely breaking him into being her lover. A must-read for fans of tentacles, with the Siren's strangely loving personality making her monstrous appearance even more appealing.

I've just written story ideas as they came to me, so I've somehow ended up with seven that have very little genre overlap. Most recently is "Brainhacked", the story of a cyberpunk hacker girl getting trapped in a computer virus-induced delusion that she's a robot maid. I only noticed how few Robot stories there are after uploading it -it's the only one tagged as such (there are others, but they seem to predate the Category options).

Tell us about your favorite stories, stories that you want to see or anything related to the Stories section. We'd love to hear your stories about stories.
genericaccount37
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis