Piracy

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Piracy

Postby MindMaster » July 10th, 2019, 2:43 pm

Dear Little Ones, Sissies and subbies:

I was recently informed that someone has been taking files from WMM and possibly other locations, then using the MP3s as the foundation to create YouTube videos claiming they are their creation. Perhaps the video is theirs, but the underlying hypnosis files are the hard work and creations of hypnotists like myself or SweetDreamsHypno or Saranoga, Wohermiston and others.

The channel or site in question is on YouTube and I've found two of my files there so far. This little creep gives no credit to me nor any of the hypnotists from whom he's stolen the base MP3 files.

They even have the gall to use titles similar to our original titles.

In many cases they have shortened the original MP3, or done some minor editing with audio software, which in my case ruins the pacing of the files and denegrates our work as being inferior or ineffective due their lack of understanding what goes into creating an effective, good file.

I make NO MONEY from any of my files here on WMM. EMG and I have a special arrangement for his hosting my files, and I receive no compensation of any kind from WMM or EMG. So I have NO self interest in taking this channel or site down.

Many of the hypnotists who post files here and elsewhere depend on the meager amounts they earn from their files to keep creating the files YOU want to help further your fetish or feed your devious little minds. :P

If this type of piracy continues then there is no incentive for us to continue creating files and making them widely available through EMG's wonderful work here at WMM.

Babies, sissies, subbies and little ones, please if you see something on YouTube or other similar places that have our files as the main audio, comment that those files are pirated and stolen, and probably poor quality. If enough of you tell on the little creep then maybe he'll go away.

Please take time to let people know those files are NOT the right creations adn are hurting the good hypnotists who work very hard to bring YOU what you want.

Sincerest regards

Terry Masters
MindMaster

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Control and train it to be what you need to be.
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Piracy

Postby JackDrago » July 11th, 2019, 11:02 am

File a DMCA takedown with YouTube. 3 complaints and the offender will lose his channel.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby Jackstock » July 11th, 2019, 2:35 pm

Post the link to the channel
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby MindMaster » July 11th, 2019, 2:40 pm

Jack Drago and Jackstock I have filed the complaint, and so has one other person who contributes here. It was suggested not to post the link as it might entice people to go there and get free files from YouTube which hurts WMM, and of course those of us who make the content.

Terry Masters
MindMaster

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Control and train it to be what you need to be.
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jackstock » July 12th, 2019, 5:22 am

might entice people to go there and get free files from YouTube which hurts WMM, and of course those of us who make the content.

Pirated content is actually quite good for MP3 creators, as it gets their name/work around to new areas and builds notoriety. In the end, more people will find you. There is an endless market of more people to find.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby outkast1728 » July 12th, 2019, 6:54 am

I've spoken about this topic on another thread but as bad as piracy is, I cant help but feel that the OP has spammed all the forums on this site with this topic and it was unnecessary.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis