Cute but stupid (aka, the childish, non-sexual bimbo)

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Cute but stupid (aka, the childish, non-sexual bimbo)

Postby ViralVixen » August 21st, 2019, 1:00 am

Hey everyone!

Am I the only one who wants to be a bimbo, but who isn't interested in the hyper-sexualisation that typically goes along with that? I don't want to be a dumb slut, I just want to be silly and childish, or as I put it in the title, cute but stupid. I'm not talking about full on age regression, just being too stupid to really understand things aimed at adults, and silly enough to enjoy childish things instead. For some reason this comic panel of Harley Quinn leaps to mind!

I know that one of Vive's Dumbing Down files touches on this kind of idea (specifically part 11: Simple Thoughts), however since the core of that series is repeated masturbation and tying the dumbing down to physical pleasure it doesn't really gel with the non-sexual approach that I'm looking for.

Am I alone here, or does this kind of thing appeal to anyone else? Also if anyone does know of files and things that are along these lines please do let me know!
ViralVixen
Regular
Regular

Re: Cute but stupid (aka, the childish, non-sexual bimbo)

Postby stan » August 21st, 2019, 12:32 pm

The files and material out there does just fit the trope really ?

It's always worth having someone tell you in their own words what they want.
Then you know what words they expect to hear and it lets you meet their expectations.

I've generally stuck around the idea that it's part of their definition of sexy and arousing.
Not necessarily sexual.

For example one friend had a focus on perfect make up and the outfit she was wearing.
stan
Regular
Regular

Re: Cute but stupid (aka, the childish, non-sexual bimbo)

Postby JackDrago » August 25th, 2019, 12:54 pm

I'd recommend The Bro Cap, it's kinda framed for the male himbo / dumb jock but it's got very little by way of sexual suggestions and only dumbs you down temporarily. Plus, it's an open script free file so there's no risk. Posting the script link as it's not off premium but available free on SoundCloud.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis