Becoming gay/ removing inhibitions

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Becoming gay/ removing inhibitions

Postby kcrunner » November 4th, 2019, 10:57 am

any new MP3 selections that work on making a straight guy more queer or straight to gay. reducing inhibitions in feeling good about meeting new people. Feeling comfortable bottoming. Getting into the zone, kissing foreplay and being a receptive cocksucker. Learning to enjoy gay sex and being comfortable with initiation and hookups.

Let me know if their are any new resources like that available now or if you plan on producing some in the near future. If not if you have any new links for people who do produce such material today
kcrunner
Regular
Regular

Re: Becoming gay/ removing inhibitions

Postby JackDrago » November 4th, 2019, 12:54 pm

I'd reccomend my Shattered Heterosexuality system, the starter kit is very good at turning men gay and there's other files to get you over various hurdles (sucking cock, topping, bottoming, etc)
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby kcrunner » November 7th, 2019, 4:19 pm

Ok Jack I’ve purchased two more of your MP3 files. We will see how they do.

JackDrago - Shattered Heterosexuality Starter Kit
JackDrago - Straight to the Bottom (SH-4)
kcrunner
Regular
Regular

Postby kcrunner » November 7th, 2019, 4:21 pm

I had already owned these other two MP3s that you produced.

Heterosexuality Eraser and Man Fucker

Additionally have CFG.
kcrunner
Regular
Regular

Postby kcrunner » November 21st, 2019, 8:43 am

As a 60-year-old closeted soon to be divorced man. I have purchased several of these MP3s. And really do like the shattered heterosexuality and straight to the bottom.
I have been listening to both of them for the past 30 days and they have become part of a collection of Hypnosis MP3s that I’ve had for many years.

I do believe that both of the latest ones or well done. I am able to get into a very good trance state to where I am hyper aware of the various messaging that have been embedded into them. I find that I relax very easy and quickly. But that comes from listening to other products over the last 20 years. I am a good hypnosis subject.

I am ready to take the next step in finding a nice guy and meeting in person but it’s difficult since I want more than a hook up. I’m into the sensuality and foreplay that two men can share together and that spiritual bonding that good sex brings. but perhaps I’m too picky in trying to meet up with other men. Hopefully that will occur very shortly.

For you young guys you’re lucky that you live today versus what it was like trying to be a teenager in the 1970s. And having feelings towards other men. knowing you’re gay but not acting on it for 45+ years is a difficult wall to hide behind.
kcrunner
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis