dnd and the book smart bimbo

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

dnd and the book smart bimbo

Postby kunoichi » December 13th, 2019, 3:05 pm

I got a strange question. I was looking at the voting section for the secretly smart file. it seemed like it was very interesting. I know why though. it was a twist on having your cake and eating it two. so many people desire being something.. i.e dumb or fem without thinking of that saying. I like the idea but I thought I'd raise it by a level or two, why be secretly dumb when you can be a book smart bimbo. I know oxymoron but a well thought out one at that. I swear I am borrowing from dungeons and dragons stats here but could you make someone more intelligent but less wise. kind of like someone that can spit out facts but still are easily trick able being that intelligence is the state to deal with science but wisdom being the stat dealing with a lack of social awareness other than do you want to fuck.
I mean the smart idiot is idiot is an archetype. that is someone filled with the brim by the information they've gotten and still wrong 90% of the time. btw I am not taking this seriously but I am curious to what the answer would be,
striding and swaggering straggling without end
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Re: dnd and the book smart bimbo

Postby willingsubject » December 14th, 2019, 6:23 am

I've often noted that D&D and other games have "Intelligence" and "Wisdom" as different stats for a reason....

Interesting idea for a hypno file!
willingsubject

Postby Jackstock » December 15th, 2019, 8:24 pm

I really like this idea for a few reasons:
1) Book Smart Bimbo has such a nice alliteration (the name is so important to me)
2) Yes, it does highlight the difference of intelligence and wisdom!
3) I have met this kind of person before, and I can see the allure of wanting to be this way.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby kunoichi » December 16th, 2019, 2:38 am

epic..i think people would love this if someone were to do it. I tried to do hypno in the past but failed in implementation.
striding and swaggering straggling without end
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis