VR Hypnosis and Mind-Melting Machine (MMM) discussion

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Do you own a VR headset that can use the MMM app?

Yes, and I've tried it
19%
Yes, and I haven't tried it
31%
No, but I'm interested
50%
No, it's not interesting to me
No votes

Total votes : 36

VR Hypnosis and Mind-Melting Machine (MMM) discussion

Postby genericaccount37 » January 12th, 2020, 10:42 am

What are MMM files?
They are files intended for use with VR headsets, pairing traditional hypnosis audio with virtual reality spirals, onscreen text and sometimes images to enhance the hypnotic experience. There's more information on the specifics (and an older free version of the app to play the files) on this linked site.

The list of all MMM files on WMM is here.

Can I use them as audio files?
No. They require the MMM app (and a VR headset) to play.

There are MP3 versions available for some, including my Good Boy/Good Girl audios. I list those as different files because the scripts are actually different - the MMM versions reference the hypnotic spiral and talk about what you see onscreen, so you wouldn't be getting a full experience if you ripped out the audio track and listened to it on its own.

It's down to individual hypnotists if they want to make MP3 versions available.

What if I have a VR headset but none of the MMM files on this site are what I'm into??
This is where you come in (and the whole reason I made this topic!) - There are only 9 of these VR files on WMM as of this post. I've converted a couple of my files into this format to try out the session maker, and would be willing to make more if asked, but there hasn't been much feedback beyond people asking the first two questions in this thread.

So now I put the question to you - What would you like to see from VR hypnosis?
genericaccount37
Regular
Regular

Re: VR Hypnosis and Mind-Melting Machine (MMM) discussion

Postby twobe » January 31st, 2020, 4:30 am

Which VR headset would you recommend for the most effective VR hypnosis experience? I will buy one once I know which one I should purchase. My computer is plenty capable to do VR.

The kind of VR material I would like to see would involve diapers and bedwetting. I am a fan of sarnogas files. Not all of them. Several of his inductions and diaper files have really left a lasting impression on my mind.
twobe

Postby aikocd » January 31st, 2020, 9:33 pm

files about feminization? And maybe too, sensory depravation?
aikocd

Postby genericaccount37 » February 1st, 2020, 11:10 am

aikocd wrote:files about feminization? And maybe too, sensory depravation?

I've made a couple of feminization files (straight and lesbian version of a Stepford Wife session) but I don't think I've seen any others yet. It feels like a very obvious thing to use MMM for which is why I felt inspired to make it despite it being a little outside of my own interests.
genericaccount37
Regular
Regular

Postby twobe » February 2nd, 2020, 1:07 pm

Can you provide me any guidance in the purchase of the ideal VR headset for hypnosis purposes? There are many options and different packages. What should I buy for an all inclusive VR hypnosis experience?
twobe

Postby xdude » March 13th, 2020, 6:53 am

I suspect this would not work on me, I have a tendancy of trying to figure out how things work. that would prevent me from trancing properly. Also spinnning spirals never did anything to me
xdude
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis