DIY electric brain stimulation + hypnosis?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

DIY electric brain stimulation + hypnosis?

Postby belyaev » February 17th, 2020, 11:29 pm

Just a concept I've been mulling lately. These days it's possible to use at home various fancy devices, including brain stimulation such.

https://thebrainstimulator.net/
https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... ices-work/
https://tdcsdevices.com/the-brain-stimulator-v3-0/

There's also stuff on Amazon...

So this got me thinking. Could this be the dawn of the next stage of hypnotism, especially erotic hypnotism?
Imagine having actual electrical currents going through one's brain, while listening to a brainwashing program.

In fact, imagine a synchronized version, where trigger implants are enhanced not only with say moans, wipers, finger snaps, etc., but also with timed surges of electric currents to the brain. On one hand it sounds like sci-fi, but on the other even today someone who likes tinkering could set up something like this.

It sounds, to me at least, very very potent, and very very dangerous, and also very very arousing. Just imagining, for example, a Bambi Sleep session combined with electric current surges to the proper brain sections timed with the triggers... Or just a regular buzz while watching hypno vids. Or a soothing low electric hum on the scalp while listening to an induction or deepener. :twisted:

Maybe in the future there'll be:
1) Hypno files with generic instructions such as "when listening to this file use brain stimulation device X on setting Y, or device B on setting C."
2) Hypno files tailored specifically to some programmed pattern of brain stimulation device model X, or with a downloadable simple program that synchronizes different types of current surges to the relevant parts of the audio/video file.

That's it, I'm just thinking out loud as it were, and would love some feedback!

P.S. If this topic has already been discussed--my apologies, and please direct me to the relevant thread :ugeek:
belyaev

Re: DIY electric brain stimulation + hypnosis?

Postby zapnosis » February 20th, 2020, 4:22 pm

Interesting...

I wrote this:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15272

I shall try to reply more when I've had the time to check out the links you posted

Z
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby belyaev » February 21st, 2020, 9:04 pm

Thanks for the thread link, Zapnosis.
Looking forward to your thoughts later on!
belyaev

Postby Jackstock » February 23rd, 2020, 11:45 am

Someone could sell the device along with some hypno files to go with it. All in one package. Otherwise it gets weird because the file might not match up with the hardware correctly
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby zapnosis » February 26th, 2020, 6:29 pm

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I got distracted.

One thing I am sure of with mind control is that nothing is absolute, so if you're looking for the perfect mind control device then prepare to be disappointed. The brain can be an incredibly flexible organ. But I have no doubt that physical devices can enhance your trancing experience. For example, as a sub I rarely trance without wrist and ankle weights which operate as a form of bondage - the deeper I go into trance the more my muscles relax and the harder the weights are to move, but I could always escape if REALLY had to. This is the level of enhancement that I aspire to and I believe is realistic.

In my experience, technically, trance is all about frequencies. The speed of your brain determines how deep into trance you are. Things that stimulate your senses at low frequencies tend to slow your mind down. So electrical stimulation pulsing at low frequencies could certainly be useful, but when it comes to buying devices off the internet... I'd be sceptical. There's a lot of expensive snake oil out there. If at all possible, try before you buy!

Good luck,
Z
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby belyaev » February 29th, 2020, 2:26 am

A belated thanks for your feedback, Zapnozis! Very interesting stuff about frequencies.

And also to Jackstock—you are very right about the need for a file—brain gizmo matchup.

In fact, seeing the 21st century is just getting started, we might end up within a decade with something even more far out. Imagine a complex hypnotic program structured along the principle of “choose your own adventure”, with basically every paragraph being a potential entrance into say half a dozen branching variations of the hypnosis.

A mesh atop the subject’s head reacts to the brain activity in real time, by getting the hypno-program to either stay on subject or switch, in order to constantly maintain the highest “needed” brain activity.

A loop almost impossible to get out of, especially with additional automatic stimulation of the genitals, also matched up to the same program, so it would all be super intense.
And needing all sorts of failsafes and health weavers etc.
belyaev

Postby Jackstock » February 29th, 2020, 8:36 am

Imagine a complex hypnotic program structured along the principle of “choose your own adventure”, with basically every paragraph being a potential entrance into say half a dozen branching variations of the hypnosis.

I love this idea! But sounds really hard
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby lauraparidae » March 17th, 2020, 9:13 am

I think we'll see someone develop a deep learning based hypnosis program that will adapt to your responses, possibly monitoring your breathing, eyes and maybe heart rate. Software that writes "nonsense" on any subject we want already exists and speech synthesizers are getting very good. The difficult part is in figuring out how to train a neural net to do that.
lauraparidae
Regular
Regular

Postby belyaev » June 6th, 2020, 6:23 am

Maybe photo cells of some sort, simply reacting to any hypno video in real time.

Flashes on the screen translate into quick sharp shocks to the brain, while spirals and fractals—softer more drawn out pulses.

Simple mechanical stuff, no need for adaptive neural nets, yet would provide real time reinforcement reactions on the basis of the watched visuals.

This could be a starting point on which to gradually build something more sophisticated.
belyaev

Postby wohermiston » June 11th, 2020, 5:02 pm

Check this out in the hi fi field. https://www.vandenhul.com/product/the-extender/
Technically, this is fake, but it makes for interesting reading. There is a review out there as well. But to radiate LF waves even a few feet requires great power and a huge antenna.
We often see audio and radio waves and the theory of both confused like this.

Still, a helmet with a sufficient amount of wire could perhaps radiate a wave directly into the brain. Just how safe this would be is over my head.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby hunter » August 21st, 2020, 9:47 am

I am open to this form of control since nobody has been able to get me to go under either in person or online. Does anyone have any suggestions for a headset & software I can use? With this virus deal, nobody has any headsets on display to try.
hunter
Regular
Regular

Postby belyaev » September 25th, 2020, 12:35 am

There are now on the market vibrators that sync to music
https://www.amazon.com/LOVENSE-Vibrator ... B01KIG1EBO
Therefore brain stimulation currents can now also be synced to the throb of a watched hypno video with a beat.
belyaev

Postby Jackstock » September 25th, 2020, 3:45 pm

Therefore brain stimulation currents can now also be synced to the throb of a watched hypno video with a beat.

Woah, this could be awesome.
But you don't need a beat. It could work with plain a vocal track.
Cool Vibrations.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby belyaev » February 14th, 2021, 10:06 am

So, there's a new generation of electric shock sex toys.

Some are just patches you stick to the relevant bits of the partner's body, and start giving shocks, from mild to harsh.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3304796 ... 7380303863

Those can certainly be used in conjunction to hypno and conditioning programs.

Next, modern electroconvulsive therapy runs electric currents through the temples of the patient, to "remold their brains", which includes visualization abilities, memory enhancement or availability, etc.

So, let us imagine we take the sex toy electro-shock patches, and place them not on say the boobs of the partner, but on the temples, and do a milder, softer version of the electroconvulsive "brain remolding", in conjunction with hypno and conditioning programs. Say from Friday night to Sunday night.

Plus them fancy new generation didoes, butt plugs, and urethral sounding rods that also give electric shocks, while reacting to the rhythm of the music of a selection of hypno vids or audio files.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000689 ... 5613%23407

This all kind of starts to look like the start of a new age for hardcore hypno and conditioning fetishists, does it not?
belyaev

Return to General Hypnosis