How do I enter Trance?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

How do I enter Trance?

Postby bi-booty » June 4th, 2020, 4:01 pm

Hi, I've listened to hypnosis for a while however, I've never entered a deep trance. I've always been awake is this normal and if not any advice? I listen in a dark, comfortable, quiet room if that helps.
bi-booty

Re: How do I enter Trance?

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » June 15th, 2020, 1:59 pm

Hey there, bi-booty. Welcome to the WMM site.
Every so often I poke my hypnotist head into the WMM forums just to see what's going on. You've asked two questions:

1) Is this normal?
    2) If not, any advice?

Is This Normal?:
The word "normal" is subjective. For example: Within the population of the world, the trait of being bisexual is uncommon. But each bi person experiences bisexuality as perfectly normal for themselves, don't they?

The type of deep trance known as somnambulism is uncommon, especially when that trance is self-induced! If I remember correctly, entering trance this deep is normal for only about 10% of people.

If Not, Any Advice?:
First Suggestion: Hire a professional hypnotist. Be honest about what you want to achieve. Think of it like hiring a personal trainer... it'll cost you, but professional coaching makes a difference.

Second Suggestion: If there's a specific hypnosis MP3 you love listening to, then resist listening to it. Listen to that one infrequently; saving it as a once-per-week celebration, for example. Why? The natural language of our subconscious minds is imagination, dreams, fears, and desires. Throughout the week as you consciously anticipate listening, your subconscious mind will be paying attention. And then when the time is finally right to listen...

Last suggestion: Let a feeling of fun guide you. Focus on what's making you happy. Only YOU can discover what's normal for you. And when you find it, pursue it with all your heart.

Again, welcome to the WMM site. Your participation in the forums is encouraged!
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

Check out my latest journal entry: here.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis