New on here

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

New on here

Postby notter12 » June 23rd, 2020, 3:49 pm

Hello!
I'm gay and I joined wmm today wanting to try this out but now I have some questions and I'm not sure what to search to find answers so I'm posting this here.
If I posted it in the wrong place, please redirect me to the right section (by taking a look around this seem the most pertinent one).
So, first of all, how does this work?
How can I start out?
What are the capabilities of this practice?
Since English is not my primary language (you may tell from how I'm typing), can listening but not understanding some words be dangerous?
If I mess up, are there way to undo everything?
If I were to make a file, how would I start?
In the search file thing there are various effects: What are the differences betwen each of those effect?
Can everything just wear off with time?
Also I had read something like awakener and induction while I was looking around, what are those?
Thank you for reading all of this, I hope someone can help me.
notter12

Re: New on here

Postby Jackstock » June 24th, 2020, 4:28 am

First of all, I can only answer this in regards to my content (my files). so here we go.
So, first of all, how does this work?

You chill out, focus, and create a thought pattern, or decide on an action to take. You use imagination, willpower, follow instructions, etc. Its pretty simple.
How can I start out?

You can just listen to files that you like. Some are good, some are not so good. Find the ones that work for you.
What are the capabilities of this practice?

Personally, I believe anything is possible. Change the body, or change the mind.
Since English is not my primary language (you may tell from how I'm typing), can listening but not understanding some words be dangerous?
Usually fine. Just get the basics of it.
If I mess up, are there way to undo everything?

You'll be fine, most effects wear off with time. If you dont like, stop listening to the file.
If I were to make a file, how would I start?
Try recording something in an audio program like Audacity. Then play it back and see if you can hypnotize yourself.
In the search file thing there are various effects: What are the differences betwen each of those effect?
I don't think that matters. I think you can ignore that, for the most part.
Can everything just wear off with time?
It can. You can return to the file for a refresher.
Also I had read something like awakener and induction while I was looking around, what are those?
An awakener wakes you up from trance. An induction puts you into trance. If you want, you generally listen to the induction first.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Re: New on here

Postby notter12 » June 24th, 2020, 11:16 am

Thank you so much for answering my questions.
I will try to relax, listen to some easy files and search around a bit more
notter12

Return to General Hypnosis