Deprogram files

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Deprogram files

Postby jeremyjason76 » August 26th, 2020, 7:24 am

How long should a deprogram file be used? Does it differ when something was a curse/addiction file?
jeremyjason76
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Deprogram files

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » September 1st, 2020, 10:50 am

Hey there, JeremyJason76 -

You've been an active member here on WMM for more than a year. In that time, it looks like you've been having fun. As a kink hypnotist, I'm glad to see that!

You asked:
jeremyjason76 wrote:How long should a deprogram file be used? Does it differ when something was a curse/addiction file?

Jeremyjason, I believe strongly in info that's backed-up by scientific testing. Unfortunately, I'm unaware of any scientific testing related to using hypnosis recordings to deprogram someone from hypnosis where curiosity caused them to search for it, and then enjoy it. With that disclaimer in-place, I'm offering two suggestions - and inviting other hypnotists who read this to offer their suggestions too.

FIRSTLY -
Ask yourself whether - as you listen to that deprogramming mp3 - does it give a feeling of relief? Of comfort? Of hope?

IF YES - then listen to that deprogramming mp3 each time your subconscious nudges you toward the unwanted kink. Be prepared for this to be a gradual tapering-off process that takes longer than you prefer.
    IF NO - then try another deprogramming mp3. Your goal is finding one that feels right.

SECONDLY -
We all have boundaries. Your boundaries are like your fingerprints - unique to YOU:

- Maybe a boundary for protecting finances (or not)
    - Maybe a boundary for protecting health (or not)
    - Maybe a boundary for protecting reputation (or not)
    - Or even some other boundary that comes to mind.

Take some quiet time to identify YOUR boundaries, Jeremyjason. Keep the kinks you love, but take time to decide your limits. After you've done that, then make time to meditate about the future you want - ask kinky as you want it to be WITHIN YOUR BOUNDARIES. For the rest of your life, make this boundary mediation a now-and-then habit - because you know now how strong kink craving gets, don't you? You know now how the craving is waiting to change the direction of your life.

And once again, I'm glad to see active you've been here on WMM.
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

Check out my latest journal entry: here.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Re: Deprogram files

Postby jeremyjason76 » September 1st, 2020, 5:06 pm

Lots of food for thought. Thank you for the response, MN_FriendlyGuy.
jeremyjason76
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis