Help and some explanations

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Help and some explanations

Postby alienor » August 31st, 2020, 1:56 am

Hello,

I am new on the forum. I have been married and in a couple for more than ten years. We have a happy relationship but sex-wise, I have difficulty reaching orgasm. We decided a few weeks ago to try sex toys, especially for preparation for sodomy. I was apprehensive about this moment so I wondered if hypnosis could help me not to feel pain and if it could also help me reach orgasm.
If I wanted to start hypnosis, how should I proceed? Does it also work for couples?
alienor

Re: Help and some explanations

Postby rw789 » August 31st, 2020, 4:42 pm

For sodomy, you can get a trainer set of buttplugs where you start small and work your way up in size.

As for hypnosis in helping, it can help you relax (and thus reduce pain) and it certainly can help with orgasms (as well as increased arousal and sex drive). It could also make you crave it where you're more excited to try it than you are apprehensive of it.

Yes, hypnosis certainly works for couples in that you both can listen to the same files or each to their own set of files tailored for the effects each of you want to have happen. Really depends on the files if they're ideal or not for both of you to listen to or for one to listen to and the other take advantage of the effects.

As for starting, best advice is to start small and get used to going into trances and having small/minor effects so that way you can build upon success instead of shooting for the moon and getting discouraged by failure.
rw789
Regular
Regular

Re: Help and some explanations

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » September 3rd, 2020, 6:59 pm

Welcome to the WMM site, alienor. it's a compliment to be asked for guidance as someone begins exploring new things in the bedroom. Thanks! I'm offering two recommendations.

FIRST RECOMMENDATION:
    You and your spouse have a goal. If you want, you can keep believing that you've got a goal of avoiding pain. But over the course of your lifetime, you’ve experienced great sex – heart-thumping, sweaty, collapsing-afterward sex. As a result, you also know what happens afterward:

In the hour or so afterward, there’s a period of intimacy & bonding that’s surreal…

Getting to THAT is the real goal, isn’t it? And I wonder how you're going to change your mindset.

SECOND RECOMMENDATION:
    Since you asked about sexual hypnosis for couples, I'm giving a book recommendation. I believe it will open a world of possibility for you and your spouse. Read it together. Giggle about it. Then, in the privacy of your bedroom - dive in!

Look Into My Eyes - How to use Hypnosis to Bring Out the Best in Your Sex Life
      - by Peter Masters

Again, welcome to the WMM site, alienor.
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

Check out my latest journal entry: here.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis