Any help/advice on files/hypnotists for erection anxiety?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Any help/advice on files/hypnotists for erection anxiety?

Postby aitchbee » September 7th, 2020, 9:30 am

Hello!

This is my first time using and posting on the forums, I hope this is the right place to post this! :?:

As the title says, I’m looking for any help, advice, or success stories for files and hypnotists that can help with erection anxiety.

I don’t have a physical problem. I get plenty of strong and long lasting erections overnight. I can often maintain an erection for 10-20 minutes in trance states too. It’s when I’m fully conscious that I seem to have trouble. I can get an erection relatively easily, and generally a very powerful one too, but the moment it reaches it’s peak my mind tends to automatically overthink it and get anxious that it won’t last long, and thus it goes down quickly. I can maintain it for a long length of time with constant stimulation, but if I stop touching then the anxiety seems to kick in again.

Also, I should just add, I’m not a generally anxious or negative person. It’s only this one thing that I experience anxiety/mental sabotage with.

I’ve tried a few files on here that have a general erection control theme, and while I’ve very much enjoyed them, none of them seem to specifically help with mental anxiety about long-lasting erections from what I’ve seen. So any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, wether it’s files or hypnotists who might be able to help.

Oh, and one more thing, I’m gay, so files with male voices are definitely what I’d need.

Many thanks! :D

AitchBee
aitchbee

Return to General Hypnosis