People looking to be mindless puppets/slaves: Why?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

People looking to be mindless puppets/slaves: Why?

Postby keybounce » October 11th, 2020, 11:24 pm

I'm trying to understand this. Why do people want to be mindless puppets under hypnosis?

It's not just the size of the slave email thread. It's other threads as well.

I'm trying to understand: what is it that you are looking for? Why do you think that being mindless is the answer?

I can understand deep relaxation to the point of a blank mind.
I can understand the whole mediation idea of no thoughts.

I can even understand the point of just being a child, being cared for, just emotions and no thoughts (thank you Jackstock for that one).

But the difference between giving an overthinking brain a break, and being someone else's puppet/slave/zombie/etc?

Can someone explain the attraction?
keybounce
Regular
Regular

Re: People looking to be mindless puppets/slaves: Why?

Postby Jackstock » October 15th, 2020, 8:28 am

Just another expression of extreme submission. People want that.

I can even understand the point of just being a child, being cared for, just emotions and no thoughts (thank you Jackstock for that one).

;)
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » October 15th, 2020, 4:45 pm

Firstly, consider therapeutic hypnosis for a moment, it's unnecessary for a hypnotherapist to understand why someone chews off their fingernails. Instead, they get the client to focus on their desire to change. And since it's known that this is the method that hypnotherapy uses, it's reasonable for us as kink hypnotists to follow a similar methodology. We focus on the subject's desire for change.

Secondly, it's known with absolute certainty that conscious minds sometimes respond to subconscious fears in ways that are astonishing and extreme. So, it's reasonable that subconscious desire can lead a prospective subject toward interesting and astonishing actions.

As a kink hypnotist who follows a technique of permissive hypnosis, it's my role to trust subconscious desire while also maintaining the safeguards of Safe, Sane, & Consensual.
One last thought... There's an easy way to tell when someone genuinely has a fetish. Fetish is almost always wonderfully weird and interesting and distinct - like when a guy feels curious about lactating. It's interesting and it's weird in a wonderful way. Can imagine what how good he's going to feel when a hypnotist welcomes him - and invites him to explore it further?
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

Check out my latest journal entry: here.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby zappernapper » June 21st, 2021, 6:56 am

Everyone has different *deep* reasons. And honestly, only some people understand what those reasons are... Many are exploring this kink exactly bc they don't quite know why yet. Many people get into a kink without even realizing there IS a reason for it.

For me - it can be traced back to a deep alienation from other people when I first tried to make someone happy and did it wrong. It set up this negative experience where now I didn't trust myself to make the right decisions about how to make someone else happy - so a part of me just wishes that I didn't have to make those decisions: let me be a blank mindless slave for you so at the very least I know you're happy. The reason it has to stay a fantasy is twofold - because that other person is not always going to know 100% of the time, what will make themselves happy; and because (as much as we might be convinced otherwise), our own happiness matters too and if we can't express or obtain what we need at the basic levels of food, security, and comfort, we're going to at least become very depressed.
zappernapper

Return to General Hypnosis