Weird desires, need help achieving suggestible state.

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Weird desires, need help achieving suggestible state.

Postby Glasnerven » November 14th, 2020, 4:28 am

So, second part first: I can reliably get to a relaxed state of light trance, but I have trouble getting to a state of suggestibility where suggestions "stick" in my mind. I would very much appreciate hearing from anyone who has had similar problems and overcame them

Now, on to the other bit:

I want to be hypnotized to love cocks. I'm not entirely sure why, but it's a desire that just won't seem to go away. Maybe I picked it up from some hypno stuff that affected me more than I thought it did? Who knows. The important thing is that I want it. I don't want to stop liking women, I just want to know that hypnosis gave me an intense lust for cocks. (having my libido cranked up in general would also be nice) It might be fun to have the desire on a trigger, for convenience, but just in general . . . I would really like to have my mind adjusted so that I can feel an intense, uncontrollable LUST for hot, hard cocks. I'd beg if I knew who to direct such a request to. :D

Anyway, just thought I'd put this out there in hopes that I hear from someone.
I'm also Glasnerven on Skype, Yahoo, and various IRC chatrooms
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Weird desires, need help achieving suggestible state.

Postby Jackstock » November 14th, 2020, 9:07 am

I can reliably get to a relaxed state of light trance, but I have trouble getting to a state of suggestibility where suggestions "stick" in my mind. I would very much appreciate hearing from anyone who has had similar problems and overcame them

I dont think you need any special state of trance. It just has to be worded and delivered well.

I want to be hypnotized to love cocks. I'm not entirely sure why, but it's a desire that just won't seem to go away. Maybe I picked it up from some hypno stuff that affected me more than I thought it did? Who knows. The important thing is that I want it. I don't want to stop liking women, I just want to know that hypnosis gave me an intense lust for cocks. (having my libido cranked up in general would also be nice) It might be fun to have the desire on a trigger, for convenience, but just in general . . . I would really like to have my mind adjusted so that I can feel an intense, uncontrollable LUST for hot, hard cocks. I'd beg if I knew who to direct such a request to. :D

I have made exactly the file for that.
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... e_id=12269
It is also here:
https://jackdominates.com/erotic
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby Glasnerven » March 28th, 2021, 2:02 am

Thanks for the reply and encouraging words. Maybe someday I'll find the right file or hypnotist to help me get where I want to be.

There's a file on your site, "Perfect Subject Curse" . . . it's quite tempting. When I see things like that, I tend to worry . . . what if I try it and it doesn't work? Would that mean that there's no hope for me as a subject?
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jackstock » March 28th, 2021, 4:42 am

Honestly sounds like you should get into meditation, yoga, or qigong if you really have that much trouble getting into a good vibe. It will really help
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby hexagon77 » April 2nd, 2021, 1:19 am

Sounds somewhat like what i experienced with a play partner. They would trance well, but nothing would stick. Their mind was so disciplined, that outside of trance, they would always take the suggestions apart, and find logic reasons why they cannot work.

Over time, the increased trust, and involving the "wake mind" more, lead to quite some success though!
take your time to get to know the hypnotists before you allow anyone to hypnotize you - it may really pay out in the end

~Hexagon
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Postby Glasnerven » April 16th, 2021, 12:01 am

Oh? I'd like to hear more about how that worked. That situation sounds very similar to where I find myself, and I'd love to learn practical ways of overcoming it. I imagine that having a regular, long-term hypnotist is important, though, and . . . that's something I don't really expect to find.
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis