Maybe a different penis shrinking story

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Maybe a different penis shrinking story

Postby notmuchdownunder » November 21st, 2020, 1:49 am

I only just found WMM a couple of days ago, and it's been an interesting journey already!

I'm trying to find the common link for myself between NoFap (zero masturbation) and the Teeny Weeny file to cause my penis to shrink to barely anything at all, the only thing it would be any good for being urination.

Let's say I'm probably older than average around here and had been masturbating for a long time, ie decades. After wanting to take No Fap seriously, I haven't masturbated for 13 days now, at all. I fight off the urges and it's a good test of will. Seems to me that if my dick was really so tiny I couldn't even get an erection, and my balls so small they couldn't produce much cum (or hopefully none at all), then that's 2 pleasures in life achieved. No dick to speak of, and nothing to masturbate with even if I wanted to. :)

But the file does still speak about masturbating with what little you have. I hate to think I have the right to alter the commands, but maybe if I can limit the pleasuring to the nipples as the file says, that should work for me. It's worked over the (so far) only couple of times I've played the file so far, that's for sure! Any thoughts on how reasonable an idea this is would definitely be useful for me, thanks!

The whole thing also made me realise my penis has never been very big anyway, and even as of a couple of days ago, I'm only getting about 4 inches fully erect anyway! So hopefully the Teeny Weeny file, combined with the Pueraria Mirifica cream I've ordered, to rub on dick and balls only, will bring about a suitably insignificant little joke of a dick before too long at all. :) Hell, it's barely an inch soft right now. I just want to avoid getting erections of any kind altogether.

When I know for sure my dick is tiny and never getting bigger again, and hopefully thinner by then too, I'm trying to decide between wearing diapers full time or maybe pre-pubescent boys underwear with juvenile designs, because either of them would be far more appropriate for me.

I'm really glad to have found WMM, btw. (I'm in Australia, hence the pun in my user name!)
notmuchdownunder
Regular
Regular

Re: Maybe a different penis shrinking story

Postby notmuchdownunder » November 22nd, 2020, 6:45 am

Excited as I've just ordered my first lot of diapers, which are far more appropriate to my ever shrinking dicklette size, and hopefully will be even more appropriate by the time they arrive.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any pre-pubescent boys underwear that would have fitted me, but I'm very happy to start wearing the diapers instead. :)
notmuchdownunder
Regular
Regular

Postby notmuchdownunder » March 20th, 2021, 1:07 am

My dick is generally down to one inch now, and if it ever gets bigger than that, it only gets to about 2" maximum and still flaccid. It is now literally impossible for me to masturbate or get any sort of erection. :D This is my life from now on, and I am very happy about it! And all thanks to WMM.

I also now enjoy wearing diapers or incontinence pants most days, and do get a thrill out of intentionally wetting them, but pretending it's an accident. That's as far as I want to go with that. It took some effort to unlearn the "pissing yourself and not using a toilet is wrong" mindset the first time, but it's natural now. I guess it's the equivalent to masturbation for me now - but instead of cum, it's urine, which is the only thing this tiny limp dick can do now!!

If I were to keep the diapers / pants on for a few uses in a day, the idea of smelling like piss has a certain attraction too.

Just thought I'd share. Good luck to everyone with their chosen warp!
notmuchdownunder
Regular
Regular

Postby notmuchdownunder » May 17th, 2021, 9:00 pm

I had a dream the other night. One of those common "naked in public" ones. In my case, I was on a bus and realised I was naked, at least from the waist down as far as I remember. I was trying to think of ways around it like hiding my groin behind a bag I was carrying. The main thing I was thinking of in the dream was that people would see how tiny my dick was, and I wasn't sure if that was a bad thing or not. Point being - my 1 or 2" flaccid, impotent dick is now so much a part of my identity that it's in my dreams. This makes me happy. :D
notmuchdownunder
Regular
Regular

Postby notmuchdownunder » September 3rd, 2021, 11:14 pm

I got the idea to try something different. My dick is still 1 - 2" maximum and limp and thankfully, it looks like that's the way it's staying.

I got myself a rubber dick which is about 5" long, just for wearing under the pants as if I'm wearing no underwear (in reality I'm wearing 2 pairs, one to tuck my own tiny dick into and then another to keep the rubber one in place). I love the idea of being seen as a "normal" guy who is maybe just a bit excited or at least has a standard sort of dick that can be seen (the outline of it) if you don't look too hard. It's mainly floppy so it doesn't look like I'm walking around with a constant erection, though!

This isn't because I'm yearning for a standard size dick ever again because I'm not. I just love the role-playing aspect of it. I'd love to get some "knowing" looks from men or women as if to say "well hello"... but the trouble is, most people as usual seem to be looking at their phones so don't even notice! I guess I'll just have to wear my rubber cock inside thinner pants and make it a little more obvious and just keep trying.

But overall - I still love really being tiny and impotent!
notmuchdownunder
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis