Failure and restart. With questions.

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Failure and restart. With questions.

Postby notter12 » December 20th, 2020, 1:56 am

Today I have realized something.
I have been interested in hypno for a few months now but I didnt manage to "truly" make it work.
I've tried Cardigan's first induction and a few files which didnt work except for one.
I've had kind of an half success with the "Orgasm denial time" file: I dont have "second thoughts" when I reach the edge (as I sometimes do without it, but I still need to not want to cum) and when I get slightly after the edge I feel like I "go backwards".
If I try and force me to orgasm, it is going to be a ruined one. (Tested once so idk the frequency)
However I feel like I've had success with this one because maybe I am internally "faking it" but is actually really nothing.
I feel like that one is the only thing I can achive in this field at the current state as I still dont even know how to do hypnosis correctly (I noticed i almost always jump on files that seem really complex but yet idk objectibely what complex is)
So I was thinking and I wanted to restart like and actual beginner (while still listening to that one orgasm denial time):

How can I "grade" a file? (I mean if it is a complex one that requires lots of practice)
What files are good for a beginner (I've read about inductions but I also would like files that actually do something more).
How do I keep focus? is repeating mentally the words I hear enough?
Does the remove all file from EMG only emg's file?
Has anyone listened to Vive's removing file? how is it?
Are there more removal files?
Are there ways to "enable and disable" the triggers?
Also, how can I get proof I actually went into trance and I am nothing just falling asleep/getting distracted and not notice it?
notter12

Re: Failure and restart. With questions.

Postby keybounce » December 21st, 2020, 2:50 pm

I'm having a little trouble understanding you, so let me channel clippy for a moment.

It sounds like you are looking for a beginning, simple induction file?
keybounce
Regular
Regular

Postby notter12 » December 22nd, 2020, 4:23 pm

keybounce wrote:I'm having a little trouble understanding you, so let me channel clippy for a moment.

It sounds like you are looking for a beginning, simple induction file?

Yes that is one of the questions I have.
Not necessarely inductions, just a few files a beginner would have no problem working with.
notter12

Postby keybounce » December 31st, 2020, 12:45 am

My "start here" would be Nimja, and selecting "gentle", "induction", and "fantasy".

Just looking at that list, I have good results with 656 (amazing induction -- medium success), 630 (starry night -- very good success), and 414 (dressmaker -- much better than I expected).

Not on that list, but on gentle / induction, is 650 Simple Relaxation, a basic muscle relaxation.

(https://hypno.nimja.com/listen)
keybounce
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis