I inexplicably allowed this weird woman to grope me.

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Re: I inexplicably allowed this weird woman to grope me.

Postby louisa » July 29th, 2021, 4:32 pm

grover27 wrote:Louisa, I'm really proud of you. What you did at the end of your story by confronting and firing your shitty employee was perfect. That is exactly what you needed to do and you did it. That was amazing! Fuck her and everything she said to you for sure. Wow, I can't believe she even said that shit. I'm also happy to hear that you were much more assertive this time against Erin, even if you may feel like you still let her touch you more than you want. I would recommend you talk to your business partner about this. You need a woman who can listen to you and respect your views on this. Moreover, you partner can help you in the future to make sure that Erin doesn't touch you again. Tell her that you hear what she is saying but that you don't want to be molested and you can't let it happen again and you need her help to stop it. Even if this is a lie, tell her you were molested when you were younger and that being touched like that fucks with your head. Even the most woke pieces of shit will have to respect that.

I believe I recommended this before I will do so again, https://www.amazon.com/When-Say-No-Feel-Guilty/

This morning i arrived at the B&B. I was wearing my short sleeve purple satin blouse with waist tie buttoned up to the top, black leather leggings and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on. I got out of the car. This small ginger Erin was standing next to the vending machines. She started walking towards me. I wanted to avoid her, i saw my guest this nice divorced woman in her early 50s walking her dog on the yard, so i walked over to her and started talking to her. But this weirdo small touchy feely ginger Erin walked up behind me just placed her both hands on my back and started rubbing. She said .

"uuuu i love your blouse. Louisa you are always so elegant and shiny. This softness." she said. I kept talking with my guest like nothing weird was happening. So this weirdo small touchy feely ginger Erin spent ages rubbing my back all over with her both hands. I kept waiting for her to stop but she never did! Then she finally stopped rubbing my back, but she placed her both hands on my sides and just left them there! I ended the conversation with my guest, she turned her back on me and continued walking her dog.

I started walking and this small skinny touchy feely ginger Erin just linked her right arm in mine while we walked , and it was so uncomfortable. She said "Louisa you are extremely fashionable, elegant, glamorous, and classy. I love touching your clothes." I tried to walk faster but i was on 5 inch high heels. Then this weirdo touchy feely ginger Erin gave me a full frontal hug pressing her face on my breasts and said "Louisa because you are much taller than me, these hugs make me feel very secure and cared for. You are sooo tall, big and soft" .

I've had to remove myself gracefully from the hug after a minute or so. I just opened the door and walked inside. I kinda shut the door in her face. She got into her truck and left.
louisa
Regular
Regular

Postby louisa » August 2nd, 2021, 11:10 am

grover27 wrote:Louisa, I'm really proud of you. What you did at the end of your story by confronting and firing your shitty employee was perfect. That is exactly what you needed to do and you did it. That was amazing! Fuck her and everything she said to you for sure. Wow, I can't believe she even said that shit. I'm also happy to hear that you were much more assertive this time against Erin, even if you may feel like you still let her touch you more than you want. I would recommend you talk to your business partner about this. You need a woman who can listen to you and respect your views on this. Moreover, you partner can help you in the future to make sure that Erin doesn't touch you again. Tell her that you hear what she is saying but that you don't want to be molested and you can't let it happen again and you need her help to stop it. Even if this is a lie, tell her you were molested when you were younger and that being touched like that fucks with your head. Even the most woke pieces of shit will have to respect that.

I believe I recommended this before I will do so again, https://www.amazon.com/When-Say-No-Feel-Guilty/

This morning i arrived at the B&B. I was wearing a pink long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight pink satin pants and 5 inch see through shoes. I had full make up on.

I got out of the car. This young couple our guests were standing on the deck. I said hi to them. This small ginger Erin was standing next to the vending machines. She walked up to me and said " Hi Louisa . I love your clothes. Wow. You are so shiney. You look so glammed up. But aren't these clothes too tight? ".

" I like dressing well, and looking presentable. I ’d rather be wearing something i feel good in than look like i just rolled out of bed.I wear high heels every day too.All the time. These clothes are form fitting, but because of my body type anything i wear looks tight on me. " I replied.

"I always wanted to meet you Louisa, but you seemed so arrogant and stuck up. ". she told me. Then she took my left hand in both of hers and said, 'Louisa I'm sooooo glad you are my cousin's Megan new partner. We'll get along wonderfully, I'm sure.' While she said this she was massaging my fingers and smiling .

Then this weird small old skinny ginger woman Erin, just started petting my back with her right hand and said "Louisa, you have a beautiful blouse. you are so shiney. I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. I love this feel . The softness, the way that my hands and slips and slides on the fabric is out of this world. It is not sexual at all. I don't like to wear silk or satin clothes but I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing." for some reason i decided to tolerate her petting. So she just kept slowly petting all over my back for like 3 minutes, while she was talking about her job and i just stood there stiff as a board not saying a word. .

Then this weirdo ginger Erin stopped petting me, held out a hand to me, and said"Louisa why don't we sit on the porch. " I took her hand, and let her lead me out to the porch .

This small skinny touchy feely ginger Erin just linked her right arm in mine while we walked , and it was so uncomfortable. She said "Louisa I am so glad that you are Megan's new partner. This is AMAZING! Ever since I was little, I’ve always known from the instance I meet someone whether or not they are inherently a good person or a bad person. Because of this I do indeed believe that everyone is either good or bad and there is no in between. I firmly believe that if a bad person tries to be good, it will only last for so long. I think people are born either good or bad, and because of society those born “bad” try to be good, but their true side reveals itself eventually. Louisa you are a good woman" So we talked and walked slowly towards the porch , her arm hooked on mine.

We walked on the porch, I finally pulled my arm out of her arm. She offered me drink from the vending machines, but i declined her offer. Then she sat on the porch sofa and pulled me gently down beside her on the sofa. Then this small masculine weird ginger woman Erin started talking and started petting my left shoulder and upper arm with her right hand and said “ Louisa I know I’m invading your personal space but I can’t help it. This satin material It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. You don't mind do you?”

These young couple our guests were watching . They were kinda shocked. I didn't want to make a scene so i decided to tolerate her petting "I don't mind." I reluctantly replied , so she just proceeded to rub my left shoulder with her right hand. So she just kept slowly petting all over my left shoulder and upper back, while she just kept rambling on about good and bad people. It felt like a religious indoctrination session. She just kept petting me.

So this weird small ginger Erin continued talking, while she was petting my upper back and shoulders for like 10 minutes. So after like 10 minutes finally she said

" I gotta go. I have work to do'"

Then this weird small old ginger Erin surprised me with a kiss on the cheek. How European I thought. I got up and she got up and hugged me full frontal and held me her face pressed against my breasts( her face is exactly the level of my breasts) for an uncomfortably long time. I've had to remove myself gracefully after a minute or so. Erin got into her truck and left. I was flustered and confused. I walked over to the young couple our guests and started chatting with them.
louisa
Regular
Regular

Postby grover27 » August 3rd, 2021, 7:46 pm

Louisa,
I wrote this once before but it did not publish for some reason so I am trying again. It may be shorter this time.

My thoughts are that you keep saying "I didn't want to make a scene."
Yet you are allowing this woman to make a very big scene with you at the center of it in a humiliating way.
What makes more of a scene? What is more normal?
1) You allowing this woman to grope and molest you in public? or
2) you telling this woman right away that what she is doing is not appropriate or welcomed?

Right away, why don't you say "Excuse Me! You need to stop touching me. This is highly inappropriate and unwelcomed and I do not give you permission to touch me."

- "Oh but Louisa, you are so shiny. It's not sexual. BS BS BS"
- "I don't care what you want to try to say to rationalize this, but it is not right and I do not approve. If you can't control yourself, you need to leave and go get help. If you want to continue to provide services to our B&B, you will figure out a way to control yourself"
- "Oh Louisa, you are so nice. This is not you. Let's come over here and talk"
- "I am serious and I am through with this inappropriate and unwelcomed molestation of my body. How dare you presume that just because I am tall and curvy that you have a right to just touch me without my permission."

Then go tell your partner that if her cousin touches you again, she will not be allowed to provide vending service to your B&B any longer.

This is BS Louisa - make it stop now. You did great with your woke employee - now it's time to serve a plate of justice to this groper.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby louisa » August 4th, 2021, 1:01 am

grover27 wrote:Louisa,
I wrote this once before but it did not publish for some reason so I am trying again. It may be shorter this time.

My thoughts are that you keep saying "I didn't want to make a scene."
Yet you are allowing this woman to make a very big scene with you at the center of it in a humiliating way.
What makes more of a scene? What is more normal?
1) You allowing this woman to grope and molest you in public? or
2) you telling this woman right away that what she is doing is not appropriate or welcomed?

Right away, why don't you say "Excuse Me! You need to stop touching me. This is highly inappropriate and unwelcomed and I do not give you permission to touch me."

- "Oh but Louisa, you are so shiny. It's not sexual. BS BS BS"
- "I don't care what you want to try to say to rationalize this, but it is not right and I do not approve. If you can't control yourself, you need to leave and go get help. If you want to continue to provide services to our B&B, you will figure out a way to control yourself"
- "Oh Louisa, you are so nice. This is not you. Let's come over here and talk"
- "I am serious and I am through with this inappropriate and unwelcomed molestation of my body. How dare you presume that just because I am tall and curvy that you have a right to just touch me without my permission."

Then go tell your partner that if her cousin touches you again, she will not be allowed to provide vending service to your B&B any longer.

This is BS Louisa - make it stop now. You did great with your woke employee - now it's time to serve a plate of justice to this groper.

Thanks for your response. I will take your advice. You are right. This weirdo small ginger Erin is no different than my original groper the bookstore clerk Deb. By touching me under the pretext of her fondness for satin material she is asserting dominance over me. The whole fondness for satin thing is a scam, and suggests that she thinks i am pretty damn stupid. Most of my outfit are satin pant and skirt suits satin coats and satin and silk blouses, so this weirdo small ginger Erin probably figured out that under the excuse of satin and fascination with my size, she could feel me up on every occasion. She always says " I don't like to wear silk or satin clothes but I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric". My woke employee Grace ruined my reputation. She was gossiping about me and now short masculine older women started groping me left and right. This type of women gravitate toward me like fruit flies on a banana AND THEY ALL WANT TO TOUCH. It is surreal. Also this small pale creepy older invasive woman my original groper Deb ruined my self esteem, because she was the first woman who groped me back in January. Because of her invasive actions i became kinda submissive to other short skinny weird older women gropers.
louisa
Regular
Regular

Postby grover27 » August 4th, 2021, 7:01 am

Glad to hear you get it. You have allowed yourself to become a victim and you are clearly very upset by it. The good news is that the fix is very easy. You are a strong woman. You just need to open your mouth and not take anymore of this. Don't worry about making a scene. Sometimes scenes need to be made, and this is one of those times. Think about how proud you were to have fired your employee. You will be even more proud to have stood up for yourself and taken back control of this situation. Be a force to be reckoned with. You don't need to worry about being liked by this groper. You don't even like her. Don't let her take advantage of you. Take care of this shit now and be able to live your life in peace.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby louisa » August 6th, 2021, 12:41 pm

grover27 wrote:Glad to hear you get it. You have allowed yourself to become a victim and you are clearly very upset by it. The good news is that the fix is very easy. You are a strong woman. You just need to open your mouth and not take anymore of this. Don't worry about making a scene. Sometimes scenes need to be made, and this is one of those times. Think about how proud you were to have fired your employee. You will be even more proud to have stood up for yourself and taken back control of this situation. Be a force to be reckoned with. You don't need to worry about being liked by this groper. You don't even like her. Don't let her take advantage of you. Take care of this shit now and be able to live your life in peace.

I followed your advice. This morning i arrived at the B&B. I was wearing a white short sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight red satin pants and 5 inch see through shoes. I had full make up on.

I got out of the car. This elderly couple our guests were standing on the deck. I said hi to them. This small ginger Erin was standing next to the vending machines. She walked up to me and said "uuuu i love your blouse. Louisa you are always so elegant. How many satin blouses do you have? " Then she started rubbing my back with her both hands as she was standing behind me . "

"I have 23 satin blouses," I answered and started walking towards the door. She walked beside me, she was rubbing my back and butt with her right hand. I tried to walk faster but i was on 5 inch high heels. Then this weirdo touchy feely ginger woman Erin gave me a side hug and kinda stopped me in front of the door and said "I'm sorry, Louisa. It's just that I can’t resist touching and stroking this satin fabric. Your clothes are so shiny. It's just so soft and smooth - do you mind if I feel it for just a moment more?" I was kinda shocked. Then she started rubbing my back and ass with her left hand and with her right hand rubbing my whole front side concentrating on my breasts .

" These vending machines are not all that passive an income. I have to keep them filled almost daily, and serviced. Very busy offices will empty a machine pretty fast. Vending machines actually require a good bit of work with stocking, servicing, repairs, relocation. Constant maintenance and stocking. "

The whole time while she was talking she rubbed my back and ass with her left hand and with her right hand rubbing my whole front side . I just stood there on the porch in front of the door speechless stiff as a board waiting for her to finish as this elderly couple our guests watched. Then she finally stopped rubbing me and i felt relieved.

I was very flustered and i finally said to her gently “I’m sorry Erin, I have a thing with personal space.”I explained to her that it is making me uncomfortable that i understand she is friendly and tactile, and i see her as a friendly person but i feel a little uncomfortable when she touches me. She started breathing heavily and her eyes began to water quite heavy, then the tears started to flow. She broke down. I mean sobbing everywhere. I was in shock really. I wasn't expecting it. So basically, she was just crying standing in front of me, i tried to talk to her ..but she was just crying really badly,, i didn't know what to do, i was just thinking ... let her cry ...it feels better to let it out? I now started to feel my tears welling up — I'm such a softy that way. I now started to cry and reached out to hug her. She held tight. So here we were, hugging and crying in the middle the porch as this elderly couple our guests watched. She told me that she appreciated me calling her out and she said that she is touchy feely with friends only and that she is an extroverted, touchy-feely, huggy person. She said that she just loves the feel of satin material. She said that she just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. She said that because i am much taller than her, the hugs make her feel very secure and cared for. It was really awkward.I'm bad at comforting people. I pulled away from the hug. She just walked away defeated, and apparently was crying in her truck. I just opened the door and walked inside. So I finally did what it took to drive her annoying ass away from me.

Problem is, after her crying and sobbing afterwards, I cant help but feel a little bit guilty.
So was I in the wrong? If so, how should I have handled the situation?
louisa
Regular
Regular

Postby grover27 » August 6th, 2021, 4:09 pm

You were not wrong. If anything, you were too nice. Did she cry because she was finally called out and felt like she had gotten in trouble like a child? Did she cry simply to manipulate you? Did she cry because she is a fragile human being aching for love? I don't know. It doesn't matter. You do not owe her anything. I repeat, you owe her nothing. You do not have to sacrifice your self comfort to let someone molest you just because they cry and like the feel of satin. Think of what these people are thinking when they witness this? She could be hurting your business - "Don't go to that B&B. There's these 2 weird women that just walk around touching each other in the open all the time. It's really awkward."

Bring her an old satin blouse to touch at night if you want to feel better - but never let her back into your space - not even an inch - not another touch or another hug. If she tries again, pull away INSTANTLY (do not wait again to tolerate and hope it stops!!) and just say - "Erin, I thought we talked about this and we had an understanding. Let me be clear again - You are not allowed to touch me." You already gave her an inch and she took a mile. Don't let up now. Understand that if she doesn't respect what you told her then she is only further manipulating you and taking advantage of you. Do not allow yourself to be victimized - you are stronger than that. Would you allow a guy to rub all up on you whenever he liked? Erin is no different. Just because she is an odd bird, doesn't give her a free pass to violating social norms and molesting another human being.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby louisa » August 9th, 2021, 6:02 pm

grover27 wrote:You were not wrong. If anything, you were too nice. Did she cry because she was finally called out and felt like she had gotten in trouble like a child? Did she cry simply to manipulate you? Did she cry because she is a fragile human being aching for love? I don't know. It doesn't matter. You do not owe her anything. I repeat, you owe her nothing. You do not have to sacrifice your self comfort to let someone molest you just because they cry and like the feel of satin. Think of what these people are thinking when they witness this? She could be hurting your business - "Don't go to that B&B. There's these 2 weird women that just walk around touching each other in the open all the time. It's really awkward."

Bring her an old satin blouse to touch at night if you want to feel better - but never let her back into your space - not even an inch - not another touch or another hug. If she tries again, pull away INSTANTLY (do not wait again to tolerate and hope it stops!!) and just say - "Erin, I thought we talked about this and we had an understanding. Let me be clear again - You are not allowed to touch me." You already gave her an inch and she took a mile. Don't let up now. Understand that if she doesn't respect what you told her then she is only further manipulating you and taking advantage of you. Do not allow yourself to be victimized - you are stronger than that. Would you allow a guy to rub all up on you whenever he liked? Erin is no different. Just because she is an odd bird, doesn't give her a free pass to violating social norms and molesting another human being.

I’m a complete failure. Earlier today around 16:10 i arrived at my store. I was wearing a white short sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight red satin pants and 5 inch see through shoes. I had full make up on. This small pale bookstore clerk woman my original groper Deb was there outside . I got out of my car. She said to me

"Hi Louisa. Long time no see. I just finished my shift" I ignored her and walked inside my store. The small pale Deb silently followed me. My employees and this young woman my regular costumer were standing in the middle of my store and chatting. I said hi to them. I bent down to get a bottled water out of the cupboard.
The small creepy pale Deb quickly closed the gap and literally sank her small hands into my ass cheeks through my red satin pants. She gave them a good fondle and grope and a couple of squeezes before i shot upright and swung around.

"What are you doing !" i said, "get off me ... how dare you touch me like that in front of my costumer!"

She creepily smiled in return.

"Louisa the sight of your magnificently massive plump ass sticking up in the air as you bent down in these tight satin pants was almost too much to bear. You seem arrogant Louisa, but you are not. You allowed me to touch you. "

"What are you talking about. I am not letting you. You are just touching me ?"

"You are obviously in denial. You allowed me back in January. " the small pale Deb was still creepily smiling.

"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. And get off those too!" i snapped.

Whilst we had been talking her right hand had tried to close around my left breast. It seemed to have gone up there of its own accord without small pale Deb consciously knowing about it. She removed her hand away took a step back, holding her hands up and out of the way. "Okay, okay. Chill!"

She stared at me, looking at my breasts(her face was exactly the level of my breasts.)

" Ooh Louisa. Groping between women isn't a big deal at all. Stop whining " to my surprise this girl my costumer said. I was shocked by her response.

"I don't know. anything that's harassment when a man does it is still harassment when a woman does it. That doesn't change just because it's coming from a different source. ." I replied.

"Don't be ridiculous Louisa. I am not physically threatening to you at all .Also you are fully clothed, buttoned up to the top. It is not like i am trying to undress you " Deb said and reached out cupping my left breast with her right hand. I looked incongruously at the hand touching me, and didn't know how to respond. Probably , she got even more brazen.

"Your tits feel fantastic. You are always so polished and shiny in this flashy satin clothes on your high heels. Your blouse is so tucked into your pants. " she continued her flattery as she lightly massaged my breast through my blouse and bra.

The small pale Deb reached up with her left hand, fondling both my tits. "I always prefer my blouses to be tucked in. It makes the look neater. What are you doing ?" I .asked.
I just stood there impassively, she continued lightly and slowly rubbing my breasts with both hands.

I looked down at Deb who was squeezing both of my boobs and said, "I don t feel nothing. I am totally numb. I am a heterosexual woman"

The small pale Deb gave both tits one hard squeeze and said, "Oh probably you are 100% straight. I don't doubt. What is this? I feel something hard under your massive tits. Is It some kind of wire? "

"That is a part of my brassiere." i replied.
Deb kept fondling both my breasts as she admired them. She started talking about her issues to this young woman my costumer and my employees" Louisa is a good woman. I am just fascinated with her. I am just showing appreciation for her height, elegance and clothes. She is much taller and bigger than me. She is everything that i am not. She is a massive woman. She is a sophisticated, elegant, upper middle class, tall woman. I am just fascinated with her. I am broke. I am 57 year old and I have always been poor. I don't want to die poor. I am practically homeless. I live in my cousin's garage. " Then she continued talking about her bad luck in life. She just kept rubbing and lightly squeezing my breasts while she was talking. My employees and this young woman my costumer were silently listening to her.

" You shouldn't be doing this." I said meekly, knowing that I should be stopping her.

"Do you really want me to stop now? " Deb asked, gave both my breasts one last squeeze and took a step back. Then I realized that the door was open , and other 2 women have walked in and seen it all. I felt completely humiliated. I gotta go. I need to eat" Deb said loudly. She walked outside and left. I was flustered and confused, i needed some fresh air, so I walked outside on the street and just stood there. I just wanted to be alone.
louisa
Regular
Regular

Postby grover27 » August 9th, 2021, 6:33 pm

Louisa,
I read this and can't help but think "is this for real?" I can't imagine that this type of thing is really happening. You did a great job standing up for yourself but you clearly had to take it further. Do you have a back room that you can go into when she follows you into the store? Perhaps after you told her NO, you could have then removed yourself from her presence at that time. I feel like you really need to get a restraining order from this woman. I can't believe your customer was encouraging this!! What city do you live in?? I think you have made progress and you did really well in what you said. I think you need to continue to voice your objection and disapproval and then remove yourself. Whatever you do, you can't let her (or the other woman) touch you. Tell them "I am a person, not an object for you to touch all over" Keep at it. I know you feel like you failed, but you did much better today.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby louisa » August 9th, 2021, 7:29 pm

I read this and can't help but think "is this for real?" I can't imagine that this type of thing is really happening. You did a great job standing up for yourself but you clearly had to take it further. Do you have a back room that you can go into when she follows you into the store? Perhaps after you told her NO, you could have then removed yourself from her presence at that time. I feel like you really need to get a restraining order from this woman. I can't believe your customer was encouraging this!! What city do you live in?? I think you have made progress and you did really well in what you said. I think you need to continue to voice your objection and disapproval and then remove yourself. Whatever you do, you can't let her (or the other woman) touch you. Tell them "I am a person, not an object for you to touch all over" Keep at it. I know you feel like you failed, but you did much better today.

Thanks for your support. You are right. I should be more assertive. I am so thankful for your support and advices. You believe in me and you are always motivating me to do the best that I can in these fucked up situations with these gropers
louisa
Regular
Regular

Postby louisa » August 9th, 2021, 7:36 pm

The catch here and what makes women on women groping different than its harmless: I never once fear for my safety. I imagine other women feel the same and that’s why it’s not viewed as much of a problem compared to women being assaulted/groped by men. A lot of women can get away with being pretty handsy with each other. This weird small pale woman Deb is a serial groper, but i don't want to report her to the police because of my husband. I just don't want to involve my husband in this. I just can't talk to my husband about this. I just can't.
louisa
Regular
Regular

Postby grover27 » August 10th, 2021, 6:27 am

Glad to be of support Louisa. I understand the complications of your issues with your husband. I am a husband too and I would want to be able to help my wife if she had an issue like this. All I can say at this time is that you need to be more assertive. God gives us these challenges for a reason. Perhaps He feels like you need to learn how to be more assertive in life and this is the challenge presented. Perhaps this will make you a stronger person in business and marriage. You are almost there! I believe in you and know you can fully solve this problem in a dignified and professional way.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby louisa » August 10th, 2021, 9:45 am

grover27 wrote:Glad to be of support Louisa. I understand the complications of your issues with your husband. I am a husband too and I would want to be able to help my wife if she had an issue like this. All I can say at this time is that you need to be more assertive. God gives us these challenges for a reason. Perhaps He feels like you need to learn how to be more assertive in life and this is the challenge presented. Perhaps this will make you a stronger person in business and marriage. You are almost there! I believe in you and know you can fully solve this problem in a dignified and professional way.

Thank you for not judging me. I just don't want my husband to find out about these situations with these women gropers because he will blame me. I just can't lean on my husband for help. My husband constantly assume the worst of me. He constantly assumes in every situation that I’ve made the worst choice or want to make the worst choice possible. I’m tired of feeling like he thinks I’m a bad person. He will probably blame me for having relationships with these women gropers. You are totally right. These women gropers walk all over me and treat me like an object. They are dehumanizing me.
louisa
Regular
Regular

Postby louisa » August 11th, 2021, 4:42 pm

grover27 wrote:Glad to be of support Louisa. I understand the complications of your issues with your husband. I am a husband too and I would want to be able to help my wife if she had an issue like this. All I can say at this time is that you need to be more assertive. God gives us these challenges for a reason. Perhaps He feels like you need to learn how to be more assertive in life and this is the challenge presented. Perhaps this will make you a stronger person in business and marriage. You are almost there! I believe in you and know you can fully solve this problem in a dignified and professional way.

You won't believe what happened. You will be proud of me. Earlier today around 16:05 i arrived at my store. I am wearing my short sleeve purple satin blouse with waist tie buttoned up to the top, black leather leggings and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I have full make up on. This small pale bookstore clerk woman my original groper Deb was there outside . I got out of my car. She said to me

"Hi Louisa. I just finished my shift" I ignored her and walked inside my store. The small pale Deb silently followed me. I walked over to this girl my employee and started talking with her and this small pale Deb walked past and slapped my butt hard. It was actually audible and in front of everyone but no one even reacted. I just turned around and saw her smiling at me as she walked off to my other employee. 5 minutes later i was standing in front my desk , again this small pale uglyDeb gave me a big, hearty slap on the ass when she was walking past.

It was odd, but I let it go. I walked outside on the street. This small pale woman Deb followed me . She walked beside me with her right hand resting on my butt. Outside on the street she hugged me from behind cupped my breasts with her both hands and started feeling up and jiggling them. I was speecless. "Your breasts are soo large and soft. Do you trust me? You can't be 100% straight. Straight women don't exist. There have been studies on female sexuality that show our brains are more responsive to many more things than the male brain. Straight women the study responded to images of other women, men, and some kind of animal having sex, while the straight men in the study almost exclusively responded to only imagery of women. Why are you so arrogant? Why? Just talk to me." She kept jiggling and feeling up my breasts while she was talking. People have seen it happen. It was not particularly crowded on the street, probably about 10 people in sight, but I caught a few stares. I was humiliated by her. I was just standing there tall, still and silent in front of my store, letting it happen. These two women my employees were watching through the glass.

"Please remove your hands from my breasts. Also i am straight and i never had any desire to do anything sexual with a female". finally I said to her. She moved her hands from my breasts and placed them on my waist. I kept talking " I'm often thought of as stuck up because I don't usually talk unless I have to. I get nervous just walking into a room and saying hello to everyone. I think that maybe I have a certain look on my face when people see me; I mean, to me it's my "I'm seriously nervous and uncomfortable" face, but to others I think it makes them feel like I think that I'm better than everyone. So everyone just thinks I'm stand-offish and an overall rude person who thinks way too highly of themselves."

"You are a magnetic sensual ultrafeminine classy massive woman. That is why i am touching you. You must trust me." she said. Then she turned me to face her and and said to me " I am relentless and i want you. I admit that i desperately want to have sex with you. God you are just so perfect. You are such a massive woman. I want to tongue fuck your pussy; probably you taste so good. I want to hear your moans, you are desperate and so full of need. I would eat your cunt and tongue fuck you between your legs on a daily basis. Do you trust me? Wow, your massive soft breasts are exactly the level of my face". She placed her hands on my breasts and moved them in circular motions. I just snapped and I slapped her. Hard. I've never slapped anybody before. I pushed her away from me and turned away again and she started crying saying that i am an arrogant, stuck up homophobic snob . She just walked away defeated. People passing by on the street were still watching . Maybe they even heard our conversation. I got into my car and went back to my B&B. I got there. My partner Megan and our employee Lisa were on the deck. I walked inside. These other four women our guests were sitting and chatting in the living room. I walked into the kitchen, locked the door and sat down. I just wanted to be alone.
louisa
Regular
Regular

Postby grover27 » August 11th, 2021, 5:41 pm

Before I got to the end of your story, I thought "Okay, if this was a guy doing this to me, I would punch him the face." I was pleased when I got to the end of your story. Now you know this woman is a sexual predator - not that you didn't know it before, but you have 100% confirmation. You are self-defense mode and you are justified to use self-defense in this situation. This is unwanted battery. You may want to consider carrying your phone on record mode the next time you think you will be in this situation so you can have evidence if she tries to press charges. Now if she does this again, you can say, "Touch me again, and I will slap you hard." If she touches you again, knock the shit out of her. What a piece of shit this woman!
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby louisa » August 11th, 2021, 10:18 pm

grover27 wrote:Before I got to the end of your story, I thought "Okay, if this was a guy doing this to me, I would punch him the face." I was pleased when I got to the end of your story. Now you know this woman is a sexual predator - not that you didn't know it before, but you have 100% confirmation. You are self-defense mode and you are justified to use self-defense in this situation. This is unwanted battery. You may want to consider carrying your phone on record mode the next time you think you will be in this situation so you can have evidence if she tries to press charges. Now if she does this again, you can say, "Touch me again, and I will slap you hard." If she touches you again, knock the shit out of her. What a piece of shit this woman!

I guess i did a good job. She showed her cards and i shut her down.

I am not homophobic or evil.

She wants me, she knows she can't have me so she abuses me. She must know that even if i was a lesbian (which i am NOT), she wouldn't be my type. Furthermore, she's probably tired of being rejected.... Here i come with all my sexiness right in her face and she can't take it! Guess what, she's gonna have to because I STOOD UP FOR MYSELF.

She didn't make a scene because she KNOWS she was shut down. She was wrong, she played her hand anyway and got called out for it.

Not to be a evil person or sociopath, but now I have the power over her. she broke down and told me her fantasies that I'll never allow coming true, so all she can do is want... that's why she hates me when she gropes me.... She wants me so bad she can taste it but knows i don't want her.

lets face it, this goes for the satin toucher Erin and that other small horse faced groper Jodi too. they all want me but can't have me. they know this, so they abuse me or get their cheap feels. Because they are women they feel entitled... or she says there are studies... Which I guess makes sense Females are more likely to have female partners and its not as taboo or ... confirmingly (if that's even a word) gay like with man on man , so she has that point but what's it to me, i am not gay... She's trying to turn me gay. I had to shut her down.... like if she was a man since i am married, and i have a husband. She expects me to cheat on him with HER??? HAHAHAHHA she's learning there are a million things you can have in this life and there are a million things you can't.
louisa
Regular
Regular

Postby louisa » August 12th, 2021, 6:34 am

grover27 wrote:Before I got to the end of your story, I thought "Okay, if this was a guy doing this to me, I would punch him the face." I was pleased when I got to the end of your story. Now you know this woman is a sexual predator - not that you didn't know it before, but you have 100% confirmation. You are self-defense mode and you are justified to use self-defense in this situation. This is unwanted battery. You may want to consider carrying your phone on record mode the next time you think you will be in this situation so you can have evidence if she tries to press charges. Now if she does this again, you can say, "Touch me again, and I will slap you hard." If she touches you again, knock the shit out of her. What a piece of shit this woman!

On a scale of 1 to 10, I think that slap was a 7, it was loud, pretty solid considering this is the first time I ever slapped anyone.
louisa
Regular
Regular

Postby louisa » August 21st, 2021, 6:45 pm

She did it again and i slapped her again! Yesterday around 16:05 i arrived at my store. I was wearing a white short sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight pink satin pants and 5 inch see through shoes. I had full make up on. This small pale bookstore clerk woman Deb was there outside . I got out of my car.

Deb was staring at not saying a word. Watching me lock my car etc. Doesn't even hide it. It was a bit creepy.I ignored her and walked inside my store. I said hi to these two women my employees Mary and Becca. They were chatting. I just stood there in the middle of my store . The conversation between my employees continued. I contributed to the chatter. Than this pale small skinny woman Deb walked into the store.

She walked past me, her palm brushing against my bum. I glanced at her but didn't say anything. She walked past me again and this time she placed more pressure on me.

This time, i turned to glare at this ugly small skinny pale woman Deb.

"What are you doing?" i demanded.

"Nothing," she said innocently.

"Probably this place is too small for me to walk past, so..."

I gave her a stare-down, then turned back to the three women. Small skinny Deb started to walk past me again She stopped behind me and, suddenly, placed both of her hands on my ass cheeks.

I literally jumped and turned to face her.

"Get your hands off me!" i screamed.

But ugly small skinny Deb squeezed even firmer on me, like she couldn't let go of my ass.

"I can't, Louisa," she said softly. I jumped and squealed and SLAPPED her in the face. "What in the fuck has gotten into you. You ugly midget dyke" i screamed. Ugly small skinny Deb removed her hands of my ass, stepped back and said loudly

"You stupid homophobic cow. You arrogant snob. "

"I am not a homophobe. I am just fond of my personal space. " I answered to her.

" You arrogant, spoiled, stuck up, upper middle class homophobic snob. You stupid overdressed cow. ". Ugly small skinny Deb angrily responded. She immediately became outraged and upset at me. "Are you fucking kidding me? I am a fucking person. I don't give a fuck what you think about me or what bullshit homophobic reasons you give me for slapping me ."

I said again "I am not a homophobe."

Then this angry small Deb just placed her both hands on my breasts and started rubbing them for a solid 2 minutes.

I backed up and looked at Deb, but she just kept rubbing. She was patting and rubbing my breasts. Her face was exactly the level of my breasts.

I said to her again “Hey! Don’t do that.”

But this angry small Deb responded "C'mon Loisa. You know that I am fascinated with the size of your breasts. "

She kept rubbing and feeling up my breasts while she was commenting on them which i didn't knew how to take. It was just awkward. I was just standing there stiff as a board while Deb was feeling up my boobs . I was just standing there kind of awkwardly letting it happen. My employees Mary and Becca were standing there, silently watching the whole situation with their jaws dropped. Then all of a sudden Deb removed her hands from my breasts and walked out of the store.

"These ugly pervert midgets are groping me. They are just groping me. This weirdo keeps groping me here in front of you. I never had my breasts or butt grabbed by man or woman before i met this midget Deb. What is wrong with these freaks? I am strictly heterosexual.

These midget hideous women are so invasive. I have never encountered this sort of people before. " I loudly complained to my employees.

"Violence solves nothing Louisa and the only violence one should use is proportional violence. In this case, imo, the only 'violence' you are allowed to use is pushing not slapping! Deb's hands away.

Instead of violence you should use words Louisa. Deb is so small and skinny. She is a fragile woman. And you slapped her again!" my employee Mary responded.

I was shocked by Mary's response to my rant. I answered " Well, Mary this weirdo Deb wants to have sex with me. She said that to my face. I am gonna keep slapping her. Being tall and curvy draws attention on its own. This can be both positive and negative. I am not trying to sound conceited at all, but my looks and body shape get me quite a lot of attention from men. It's been that way since I started developing as a young teenager, but i have never been groped by a strange man. This dyke midget Deb is a predator."

" You are a little homophobic. " Mary responded

"I am not homophobic, but I am strictly hetero. "i replied" As far as having intimacy with a woman? That s just something that I haven t done and will probably not do so. I am a straight woman never got turned on by a women. "

This girl my employee Becca said to Mary "You are wrong. and Louisa is right in her feelings. She has every right to slap the shit out of Deb. "

Becca stood up in my defense. I was positively shocked by her response to Mary's accusations. I started breathing heavily. I needed some fresh air. I walked out of my store. My employees Mary and Becca continued arguing about my situation with this small pale groper Deb.
louisa
Regular
Regular

Postby grover27 » August 21st, 2021, 8:17 pm

What is wrong with people? What is wrong with Deb?? What is wrong with Mary? I have no idea. You are not homophobic for not wanting a lesbian want to grope you! I know you know this but I want to just validate that for you. Becca is on your side - good. Talk to her and tell her that the next time Deb comes in to the store, you want her to start recording with her phone. If Deb touches you ask her to stop. If she touches you again, ask her to stop. If she touches you a third time, tell her that you have asked her to stop twice now and many times before. Tell her that you now have this on video. Tell her to stop again and warn her if she doesn't leave your store immediately you have a right to defend yourself. If she tries to call her bluff, slap the shit out of her. You are finally taking control of this situation. Don't be manipulated by predators or dumb fucks.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby louisa » August 22nd, 2021, 1:37 pm

grover27 wrote:What is wrong with people? What is wrong with Deb?? What is wrong with Mary? I have no idea. You are not homophobic for not wanting a lesbian want to grope you! I know you know this but I want to just validate that for you. Becca is on your side - good. Talk to her and tell her that the next time Deb comes in to the store, you want her to start recording with her phone. If Deb touches you ask her to stop. If she touches you again, ask her to stop. If she touches you a third time, tell her that you have asked her to stop twice now and many times before. Tell her that you now have this on video. Tell her to stop again and warn her if she doesn't leave your store immediately you have a right to defend yourself. If she tries to call her bluff, slap the shit out of her. You are finally taking control of this situation. Don't be manipulated by predators or dumb fucks.

Thanks for your support. Proportional violence is a good saying and that is good advice, but this short skinny ugly pale woman Deb is a predator. She desperately wants to have sex with me. She said that to my face.

I should have maybe threw in an "enough, get off me" before slapping her face. push her away...but the thing is that i KNOW she would have came back at me resulting in a face slap. I've told her and she's told me she can't help it before. it was already escalated to the max.

I don't feel bad about what i did, i can say that i've told her and told her, and she knows i don't like it because she explains herself that she can't stop touching me and she wants to fuck me.

If this was the first time, I can see the point of proportional violence... I have been abused by her enough... and with the history, she knows. My employee Mary feels bad for Deb, but....i would have ended up slapping her anyway, even following the proportional violence escalation model. Deb doesn't care about my feelings as a person.
louisa
Regular
Regular

Postby louisa » August 22nd, 2021, 1:57 pm

grover27 wrote:What is wrong with people? What is wrong with Deb?? What is wrong with Mary? I have no idea. You are not homophobic for not wanting a lesbian want to grope you! I know you know this but I want to just validate that for you. Becca is on your side - good. Talk to her and tell her that the next time Deb comes in to the store, you want her to start recording with her phone. If Deb touches you ask her to stop. If she touches you again, ask her to stop. If she touches you a third time, tell her that you have asked her to stop twice now and many times before. Tell her that you now have this on video. Tell her to stop again and warn her if she doesn't leave your store immediately you have a right to defend yourself. If she tries to call her bluff, slap the shit out of her. You are finally taking control of this situation. Don't be manipulated by predators or dumb fucks.

I forgot to tell you. This small ginger satin toucher Megan's cousin Erin is avoiding me. She is still filling our vending machines, but i haven't seen her in person since August 6th when i told her off and she cried and sobbed hysterically. Every day i go at my B&B around 9:00 and i stay there until 16:00. Then i go to my wine store. So Erin stops by to fill our vending machines after 16:00 once or twice a week. She is avoiding me. I guess i defeated her.
louisa
Regular
Regular

Postby louisa » February 7th, 2024, 11:51 pm

This weird small ginger my partner's cousin Erin started groping me again. 5 days ago we had this gathering for my partner's Megan birthday party in a restaurant. I arrived there. I was wearing this red satin blouse buttoned up to the top, tucked into black satin pants and 5inch heels black shoes. I had full make up on. I left my coat in my car. Then i saw his small skinny touchy feely ginger Erin for a first time since i told her off in August 2021 . She was literally avoiding me since then. Erin walked up to me and said " Hi Louisa , long time no see. Wow. I am literally hypnotized and mesmerized by your big tits. Sorry , but i just can't help it. My attention is focussed on the arresting sight of your sizeable breasts. Wow your breasts are exactly the level of my face."

Then she opened her arms for a hug. She wrapped her arms around my body, i didn't hug her back. She said " Wow Louisa, hugging you feels like hugging a large cushion. You are a soft giantess" while she was resting her head on my chest and hugging my body. " Your chest are spacious and comfortable like a bed of pillows." She commented. I broke the hug.

We sat at the table. " Louisa I am unable to stop staring at the huge impressions that your breasts made in this red satin blouse buttoned up to the top. " Erin commented in front of all these women. I ate fast. I finished eating, got up and went to the restroom. Erin got up and followed me. I walked in. I was at the mirror, fixing my makeup. These two other random women in the restroom were fixing their make up too.
Erin walked in. She couldn't help but gaze over my body , She said " Sorry Louisa. You told me off back then in 2021, but i am feeling an urge to reach out and touch this satin material".

As she stood behind me she timidly touched my back and rubbed her hands up it. " feeling the smoothness of the satin material of your blouse mmmm" she commented whilst helped her palms to slickly slide over it, all the way up to my shoulders then reversing and back down my back, stopping just before the curve of my ass. She rubbed her small hands back and forth, enjoying the simple movement, her hands gliding over my back.

"i love your blouse. You are always so elegant and over dressed. With your hair up. Your clothes are so shiny. You are so polished and shiny in this flashy satin clothes on your high heels. Your blouse is so tucked into your pants.
You are always so overdressed, on high heels with full make up on. You are dressed in satin head to toe, for Christ sake. These fancy clothes must be expensive. You are so rich. " Erin commented while she rubbed my back with her both hands.

"You are always dressed up to the max

You are huge. You are always so overdressed and shiny. You are such a massive woman. This fancy clothes are so tight on you because of your body type.

This fancy clothes are so tight on you because of your body type. You are such a massive woman. " she said.

Her hands kept rubbing my back. For some reason i decided to tolerate her.

" You carry your chubbiness very well Louisa. You have such a regal bearing. You are so elegant. " Erin reassured me " I am fascinated with the size of your boobs. As you can see I am totally flat. My breasts are tiny. "
She moved her hands up and focused a little more on my upper back and shoulders , increasing the pressure slightly.

She was literally massaging my shoulders a little more firmly, " I am enjoying the feel of this satin material" she commented . I finished fixing my make up and turned around. " Wow Louisa Your enormous breasts are literally in front of my face.

I can't resist. " She loudly said.
With trembling hands, she gingerly cupped and caressed my breasts.

"Oooh!" i squealed , as Erin felt me up.

"My God... What a pair!" Erin murmured." Your tits are so firm despite their enormous size, and they seem even bigger in my small hands. " i was totally kinda caught off-guard, and i simply stood there not knowing what to do. I simply stood there stunned, letting her to fondle and grope me. Also i didn't want to slap her because she is my partner's cousin.
Erin shifted her hands to cup the undersides of my boobs, she rubbed her palms in a small circle over the middle of my breasts.

"They're so nice and big and soft," Erin said, spreading her fingers wide as she tried, unsuccessfully, to cover the entire expanse of my breasts with her small hands.
The two random women were totally weirded out by our behaviour , but they ignored that and said/did nothing as if nothing was happening. They were watching with disgusted looks on their faces.

Erin grimaced as she continued groping my boobs. She wasn't even looking up at my face; she was almost hypnotised as she watched her own small hands squeezing my breasts through the blouse and bra.

She pressed her small hands against the outsides of my breasts and squeezed them up and together.

"You owe me big time for this Erin, ." i muttered .

Erin cupped the lower part of my breasts and gave them a shake, watching with almost child-like relish as my boobs jiggled and shook across my chest.

Her hands were literally locked onto my chest, squeezing, fondling and groping to her heart's content.
I sighed deeply in a futile attempt to appear to not care about the situation
Finally Erin decided to stop groping my tits and moved her hands down to my hips. I turned around and walked out of the restroom.
As i took a few steps ahead and Erin followed me closely, she put her right hand on my left ass cheek, squeezing it. I froze at her touch.

She gave my ass cheek a slap, to which i yelped involuntarily. "Keep walking Louisa." she said jokingly.

I continued to walk ahead, stiffly and slowly, as Erin happily groped away at my behind the whole way, sometimes giving me a spank if i was being slow .
When we reached the table.

*SMACK*

Of course Erin couldn't help but spank my butt one last time as she sat on the chair, eliciting nothing but a yelp from me. The women didn't notice, because they were in the middle of heated discussion. About 20 minutes later it was time to leave. Erin asked for a hug and just cupped my ass with her both hands. She pressed her face against my breasts. She overly complimented me . I was so in shock I didn’t know what to do. Later that nigh my partner Megan called me . She said "Louisa my poor cousin Erin told me what happened in the bathroom. It is a good thing that you let her to grope you. Erin is drawn to you because of all that shiny satin . Don't worry. She is totally asexual. She just has a fondness for satin material. I forbade her to grope you in the B&B, because is bad for business , but she can grope you at other places. She is just admiring you. She was avoiding you for so long because she is so drawn to you. Thank you for tolerating her. Please don't slap her. "

I was flustered and confused, so i replied " It is not a big deal. Don't worry. I am not going to slap her" What is wrong with me?
louisa
Regular
Regular

Postby louisa » February 8th, 2024, 12:06 pm

Megan says that her weird small satin toucher cousin Erin is on the verge of killing herself and she is so damn scared. She says that Erin is severely depressed. Erin goes to therapy and takes medication but she has been doing that for so long (on top of switching medication multiple times) and nothing helps. Erin is very lonely.
louisa
Regular
Regular

Postby grover27 » February 8th, 2024, 1:06 pm

Louisa,
It's a big surprise to see you on here. I didn't expect to ever hear from you again. I must admit that your writing makes it very enjoyable to read your account of what happened, which is weird because I know it is a very unpleasant experience for you. It's not surprise what you say about Erin. As I read your account I thought that this woman is very mentally ill. It's very difficult to know how to respond to a severely mentally ill person. When you are so uncomfortable you have no script for how to behave. You definitely should not blame yourself or ask what is wrong with you. Nothing is wrong with you. You are just being put into a very difficult situation with no good solution other than to run away!

How are you doing otherwise?
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby louisa » February 8th, 2024, 2:23 pm

It's a big surprise to see you on here. I didn't expect to ever hear from you again. I must admit that your writing makes it very enjoyable to read your account of what happened, which is weird because I know it is a very unpleasant experience for you. It's not surprise what you say about Erin. As I read your account I thought that this woman is very mentally ill. It's very difficult to know how to respond to a severely mentally ill person. When you are so uncomfortable you have no script for how to behave. You definitely should not blame yourself or ask what is wrong with you. Nothing is wrong with you. You are just being put into a very difficult situation with no good solution other than to run away!

Thanks for your response. YOUR SUPPORT HAS MADE A SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE. You helped me a lot in 2021. Your advice and guidance have helped me through that difficult time. I'm fine. Life is treating me pretty good. I write in details because i want you to understand the whole situation. You are right about Erin. Megan says that Erin has had serious issues from a young age; specifically she's diagnosed with depression and anxiety . Megan told me that Erin has been in a mental hospital 7 times in the past 10 years. Erin is insane. Should I slap her?
louisa
Regular
Regular

Postby louisa » February 8th, 2024, 2:40 pm

Also I'm afraid of menopause. Truth is I'm frightened. This question is always around - will my desire be totally killed with menopause? Or it's possible/it happens to go through it and still wanna have sex ? I have become really insecure about my looks and overall attractiveness. I am petrified when thinking of menopause. I can't imagine what menopause would to do me.
louisa
Regular
Regular

Postby louisa » February 8th, 2024, 3:02 pm

In August 2021 when i told Erin off and she cried and sobbed hysterically. I have no idea what to do, I don't want to hurt her any more than she clearly is hurting. Should I calmly try to talk to her about her behavior?
louisa
Regular
Regular

Postby grover27 » February 8th, 2024, 3:39 pm

The fact that you are concerned about menopause is a good thing. It's inevitable but you can deal with it through hormone replacement. You may just need to use some testosterone gel or something of that nature. Just don't give up on your sexuality. The bigger probably with menopause is for women who simply don't care. You care, so you can deal with it.

For Erin, don't slap her. That won't solve anything and could get you in trouble. Having a conversation with her is a good route and then you can remind her in the future "Erin. We have talked about this already. You cannot touch me."

The problem is that you have allowed it to happen without consequences so she thinks she can get away with it. No one likes a "talking to" and then you need to stand firm from then on.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Previous

Return to General Hypnosis