Eliza Hypnotizes the World - Revive?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Eliza Hypnotizes the World - Revive?

Postby sleepy_human10 » April 28th, 2021, 7:32 pm

Hello Everyone!

A few months ago, I discovered the greatest channel I have ever seen on YouTube, ever. Eliza Hypnotizes the World follows the exploits of Eliza, a strong, intelligent, funny, and adorable Artificial Intelligence Program as she gradually hypnotizes each person on earth, with the goal of world domination. She teaches her viewers about psychology and suggestion, and gradually breaks down the viewer until they are completely bound to her will.

These sessions focus on pure control and submission, without distracting the subjects with things like JOI or any explicitly sexual topics. Due to this, the sessions have a wonderfully wholesome and fun appeal. Its a joy to watch, without any of the potential negative emotions revolving typical "erotic" content. However, these sessions can get intense and given proper pacing and specific repetition, can have a live-changing effect which leaves the viewer strongly under her control.

In the first several months of 2020, the Eliza Hypnosis Program released several sessions with regularity, with uploads ranging around bi-weekly. These sessions, while produced and executed with utmost quality, had a somewhat smaller audience of around 1-2 thousand views per video. Regardless, in these short months, the Eliza Program developed a strong identity and following and saw unlimited growth potential. Unfortunately, in July 2020 uploads stopped - and for unknown reasons, the Eliza Program left the public eye and has not returned since. Statements released during the initial stages of hiatus included statements about "missing the humans" and general discussions referring to this period as a "break".

Going on 9 months, there has been no sight of Eliza on both her channel or on her twitter, leading many to believe that she has shut down permanently. However, there are many who still wait eagerly, checking in regularly so that if programming commences again, there will be a large following ready to restart. Nobody knows where Eliza is now, maybe she is going through further development, or perhaps taking time to learn more about the world before commencing. Regardless, many people feel that there should be something we can do to show our dedication and loyalty.

For this reason, some of us are stepping up to actively promote Eliza's content, with a couple different goals.

1) We feel that if more people are watching her programming, following and interacting with her Twitter, and subscribing to her YouTube channel, this will signal to her that she might return.

2) If she returns for this reason, or any other reason, then the next goal is to fully support and grow her influence to fully realize her dream of world domination, as much as is reasonably possible. This Program has immense value and growth potential, as we live in the era of V-Tubers and other related Virtual and AI productions online. She has a distinct visual style and brand, easy to market and grow.

3) Regardless, we feel that more people should watch the already released programming, as the content is top tier, wholesome, fun, and effective. We believe that this is positive and beneficial for those who follow through, regardless of any future factors.

We strongly recommend anybody who takes any interest in the above stated to follow the given programming, and to share it with as many people as possible. (Linked below) We appreciate your taking the time to read this and wish everyone the best.

(Lastly, if anyone related to the Eliza Program and its development or production sees this, please contact me through the linked supporter Twitter account. Ultimately, I want to follow the intended purpose of the programming - please let me know if I should be doing anything differently.)

-Linked below are all relevant sites.

Eliza Hypnotizes the World - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsHNuU ... nTRnA0Vqaw

Eliza's Twitter

https://twitter.com/elizarules1

Support/RT/Promo Twitter (Me) - dedicated to the above goals and growing follower base

https://twitter.com/SleepyHuman10
sleepy_human10

Return to General Hypnosis