Files for non-visualizers

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Files for non-visualizers

Postby hoties » May 22nd, 2021, 6:04 am

Hi, are there any files for a non-visualizer (like aphantasia)?
Thanks
hoties

Re: Files for non-visualizers

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » May 24th, 2021, 4:12 pm

I've held off from replying for a couple of days... waiting to see whether another hypnotist would reply to you first. Since no one has, I'm jumping in.

The question you've asked is simultaneously both vague & specific. That makes the question nearly unanswerable.
Hi, are there any files for a non-visualizer (like aphantasia)?

(1) It asks members to identify content that compensates SPECIFICALLY for inhibited ability to visualize (like aphantasia)
(2) It's VAGUE because it asks about any files that...

Let's start with the VAGUE side of the question:
You've been a member here for a few years, so I'm confident you know that there's a massive amount of content here at WMM (mp3 & video). While it's possible that maybe someone has listened to (or watched) every speck of content here, it's unlikely, isn't it? That's why it's a good idea to zero-in a little and reduce the "any files" vagueness, because the question you posted gives no hint, does it?

Only YOU know what it is that you want & need. Here are ideas to help zero-in on what you're seeking:

• Here at the WMM site, there's an area for member journals. A couple of those entries suggest ways to help you satisfy the desire for kink trance that's right for YOU. Let curiosity guide your reading:

• Here at the WMM site, the content (mp3s & videos) is organized by categories like Diapers & Incontinence, Feminization, Transformation, Self-help, and Slavery. No one will ever guess correctly which categories you like. So it's up to you to tell what you desire... what you hope for.

Next, let's consider the SPECIFIC side of the question you asked:
We both know 100% that there's nothing holding you back from changes you want.

In the past, something (I don't know what) caused you to feel curious about hypnosis. So you took action to find and then join WMM. Those two things are the entire premise of hypnosis.

That's the entire premise but sometimes desires are complicated, aren't they? Especially when there are conflicting desires, like a desire to smoke that conflicts with a desire to break the chains of smoking. That's when a hypnotist can help; getting your mind to sort-out the conflict and encouraging you to take action that's right for your circumstances. It's up to you to tell some specifics to your hypnotist... you're going to tell the hypnotist to avoid using visualizations as they guide you.
Back when you did those two things... (1) recognizing that you felt a desire for hypnosis and (2) taking action to go find and join WMM, you've proven that there's nothing holding you back from changes you want.

And I'm acknowledging that you've done it again, haven't you? You've (1) recognized a NEW desire for content that fits with limited ability to visualize and (2) you've taken action; posting in the forum to ask for what you need. The thing that I don't know yet is how you're going to eliminate the vagueness when you ask again.
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

Check out my latest journal entry: here.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby Jackstock » May 26th, 2021, 5:40 am

Does it work when someone tells you to simply imagine something?
It doesnt have to be visual, it is just asking you to imagine using any of the senses that you use when you imagine. So I am wondering what happens when a hypnotist says that to you.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby hoties » May 26th, 2021, 3:53 pm

First I'd like to thank you for your answer, MN_FriendlyGuy.
Yes, I know the question is very specific, as it's a very specific issue I'd like to solve, if possible.
Then, yes, I've been registered for years, most of the time I've been out because I haven't been able to experience real hypnosis. The files are hot, but they are just like an "alien" story to me.
The vague part is because I didn't want to limit the answers. I'm into many things, but the question was just to try and experience any for once. But I can provide more info, for sure. I'm gay, and not really into Diaper and Femninization. So I usually check the files in:
* Inductions
* Sexual
* Behavior
* Slavery
* Transformation
* Self Help
* Other
For example, I've tried some transformation, bondage, trigger, etc. But as I've said, they are hot, the ideas are hot, but that's all there is. Sure I could pretend, but you know, that's a different thing. I've pretended a couple of times online, but I see no point in that (for me, I mean).
I'm not sure if I've answered the question, though...

Thank you too, Jackstock.
Well, I'm not able to visualize, not like that. It's as if there are something between me and the visualization layer. It's there, and somehow that allows me to imagine a couch in several positions, but it's as is I subcontrated it to a third party that gives me the results. I don't know how to explain it. But in those sleepy moments when I'm about to fall asleep I can visualize but with no control (sometimes I remember very lucid dreams, even music). So it's not that I can't, but that it's somewhere I don't know how to get there.
For me I think that touch could, maybe, work. Not everything, but I can kind of feel the experience of a balloon moving my arms.

Anyway, to make things a little worse, I get nervous (or excited) easily, it's hard for me to get totally relaxed (I'm quite analytic, and usually when I'm getting relaxed I kind of bounce and get awake again -something as the feeling of falling you sometimes get when you doze), and english is not my mother language.
hoties

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » May 27th, 2021, 4:06 pm

hoties wrote:...and english is not my mother language.

Your communication skill, even with communicating in English, is quite good. Your skill with trance is quite good, too. Here's how I know your skill is good:
hoties wrote:...to make things a little worse, I get nervous (or excited) easily, it's hard for me to get totally relaxed (I'm quite analytic, and usually when I'm getting relaxed I kind of bounce and get awake again -something as the feeling of falling you sometimes get when you doze)...

Because you get nervous (excited) when relaxing for hypnosis, I'm going to remind you of something:

When you fall asleep with a guy for the first time - the very first time that you both close eyes to relax and to doze, have you noticed how difficult it's to fully fall asleep that first time?

Excitement & nervousness make it hard to relax enough to really sleep then, don't they?

I could tell you that it becomes easier to fully relax the second time... and the time after that. But it's more fun to remind you that:

• I'm a hypnotist.
    • This is the second time I'm replying to you, isn't it?
    • And, it's fun when a hypnotist invites your subconscious mind to connect ideas together...

- Take a memory of a time when you were too excited to fall asleep with a guy...

- Connect it with a memory of being too excited to relax while listening to a hypnosis recording...

- and then connect both those memories with a memory of confidently falling asleep beside someone you trust.
    It's an invitation for your subconscious mind. So, it's unnecessary to imagine anything or to consciously do anything. By simply remembering those things, I'm inviting your subconscious to entwine those memories - if you'd like that... entwining them stronger each time you re-read this note.

I'm also reminding you that each time someone buys a new phone or buys a new appliance, it comes with instructions.

Maybe you save those "User Manuals" the way I do. I always read them because they tell how to get that device to work, don't they?

• They tell how to stay safe as I use it.
    • They help me understand what each button and switch does.
    • They help me solve problems when something doesn't work the way it should.
    • They tell me how to care for that new phone or appliance.
    With kink hypnosis, it's up to YOU to be your own "user manual". As a non-visualizer, it's necessary for you to communicate instructions that let a hypnotist work with you successfully.

More importantly, I think you might be beginning to understand that MP3 files communicate only in one direction. They cannot listen when you communicate.
And your communication skill is quite good.
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

Check out my latest journal entry: here.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby hoties » May 27th, 2021, 5:45 pm

Well, I can write and read english well enough, but the listening part is harder (even in Spanish noises can affect very much my ability to understand; but in Spanish I can fill up many gaps, of course). It depends a lot on the other person, I mean, his accent, slang and the like. And, maybe I'm wrong, but I kind of feel that I need my conscious part to understand the language. But that can be just something I imagine, and not a real issue.
As for my trance, I know there's a way for me to get there, but haven't been able to get to it. At least I've felt some kind of strong suggestion state, let's say, while totally awake. It was when a couple of guys were talking about some surgery (I think it was from a documentary or tv show), and I began to feel bad, kind of seasick or something like that, cold and out of blood; I had to get my back to the wall for support or I would have fallen to the floor. I couldn't visualize the surgery, not really feel as if I was being on it, but in some way my mind got affected.
Regarding to the sleeping with a new guy, well, to be honest I'm usually too busy to relax :). Besides most of the times (pretty much always) I fall asleep in a moment. I'll try to link the memories, but they are hard to handle for me, don't know if that's related to the non visualizing thing.
And for sure it's fun to be mixing up thing with an hypnotist, that's something I like from hypnosis, but as I don't get much under I have the unpleasent feeling that I'm losing my time. And even worse, I feel that I'm losing the hypnotist's time, cos you know, I lose my time in many ways anyway.
About the user manuals, I never read them (except for the details I can not find by myself) :oops: , but I can see what you mean. Nope, the mp3 files are just one way, like you say. They can extend the induction, or adapt it as it goes on and my mind reacts...
And finally, as you can see, I tend to talk way too much, think too much, review my thoughts too much, and write too much. And I know that's not good as most of the people get more confused instead of getting a better idea of what I try to explain :( ...
Thanks again. It's always nice to read those hypno-crumbs from a good hypnotist :)
hoties

Return to General Hypnosis