Hypnogon AI Hypnosis - File Request

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Hypnogon AI Hypnosis - File Request

Postby industrysperm » July 11th, 2021, 3:48 am

Requesting any members of the community that would like to submit their scripts OR vocal mp3 audio files[not always viable] to be converted to a hypnogon file. It helps to build the library and its quite refreshing to see how the the app rejuvenates files. Nearly all files/genres/topics are acceptable.

WHAT IS IT?!!
The Hypnogon is an AI powered hypno erotic audio software. Currently for android and the PC/Mac version is releasing later this month. So far the release and operation of the app has been performing quite well. Feel free to ask any questions regarding the software.

See page to know what is http://www.hypnogon.com

Send me your script or mp3 audio that you would like to be apart of the hypnogon app. Send me a link to your page/website to get credit and a link back from the app.

Hypnogon app and files are free with additional unlocks. The app is patreon supported to help further the development of the app. The app has just been released about a 3 weeks ago.

Thank you
industrysperm

Re: Hypnogon AI Hypnosis - File Request

Postby industrysperm » July 11th, 2021, 1:33 pm

This is how your file may display and how attribution will display.
image 1: The player
image 2: List of files
image 3: The file detail screen

ImageImageImage
industrysperm

Postby EMG » July 11th, 2021, 2:52 pm

Ok, some simple questions that may help others.

1) Do you want scripts to include an induction and awakening or just the body of the script.
2) Your example shows graphics and other items, perhaps you should provide a template or list of things you need to include with a script. As it appears you Need a File Name, a description(do you want that in text or html), a file length, a graphic to display next to the file, and the full script for the file.
3) What format do you want the script itself in.
4) Let me know if you need server space, WMM's server might be a step up from what you currently have.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby industrysperm » July 12th, 2021, 1:16 pm

Thank you for your help @EMG

**EDIT: I failed to mention that If you have a video or mp3. That is also acceptable as I have a process to convert it too.

Required:

* File Name / Title
* Author Name (listed in app)
* Image for Title Listing
* Script in the form of doc/txt file
* Link to your portfolio/website/forum

Details
Recommended Script Length:
1200 - 1500 words
The hypnogon will accept any length. Usually longer scripts will yield more dynamic experiences.

Photo Dimensions: (if an image is not provided, I will fill in with a public domain image)
size - 256 x 256 (jpg/png)
The image does not require the title of file.

Script Requirements:
File Type: Text(.txt) and Doc(.doc/docx) files are acceptable
or Alternative Files: a cloud links to google doc/microsoft word

1 or more introduction statements
(3 recommended)

1 or more outro statements
(3 recommended)

Body of the Script:
Induction (recommended)(Optional)
The induction is not necessary but will create a better experience. The induction may include a traditional countdown or count up. I advise to be very careful with environment assumptions. If you want the listener to sit in a chair you may want to also suggest "... a chair or a comfy place" in case the listener does not have a chair.

Listener's Name (optional)
Hypnogon allows the listener to hear their personalized name/roleplay name. Place the phrase "name" between brackets such as [name] or (name). This will help the Hypnogon AI know when is the desired time to use the listener's name.

Hypnotic Mantras (optional)
If you would like to have overlapping mantras/subliminals mentioned throughout the file. Designate at the end of the script a list with the header title of "Mantras".

Script Example

Title: My Hypnotic Trip
Author: Hypngon Dev

Intros
1. This file will make you trip out. Make sure you are ready.

(induction)
Get comfy. Close your eyes. Clear your mind.
Go blank. Breath in and out.
Get deeper to relaxation.
Let count

(body)
You are on a trip. A special trip.
Look around.
You see an amazing trip.
Enjoy the trip.
Remember this trip [name], everyday.
Feel better.
Come back from the trip.
Good job [name].

(outros)
1. Now the trip is over. Wake up and feel great about your day.
2. Although the trip is over, you will go to sleep. Drift off to sleep.

Mantras
* You like trips
* You want trips
* You love trips
* You can't stop thinking of trips.
industrysperm

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » July 12th, 2021, 4:21 pm

Hi, industrysperm -

Thanks for the invitation to submit scripts OR vocal mp3 audio files for inclusion into the Hypnogon AI. I hope you'll consider it a compliment that I'm curious. :) I'm curious and I have two questions.

First - Would you tell about the artificial intelligence "engine", please?
    The website for Hypnogon advises that the app doesn't use account creation and doesn't access data on my phone/tablet. This indicates that the type of AI being used is type one. (Reactive only - no awareness of prior interactions and the AI will always behave the way it's programmed to) Is that right?

Second - Would you tell about the company's legal policy for intellectual property?
    If I submit original material, does it remain my intellectual property?

Thanks again for the invitation to be part of the start-up.
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

Check out my latest journal entry: here.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby industrysperm » July 13th, 2021, 7:31 pm

MN_FriendlyGuy wrote:Hi, industrysperm -

Thanks for the invitation to submit scripts OR vocal mp3 audio files for inclusion into the Hypnogon AI. I hope you'll consider it a compliment that I'm curious. :) I'm curious and I have two questions.

First - Would you tell about the artificial intelligence "engine", please?
    The website for Hypnogon advises that the app doesn't use account creation and doesn't access data on my phone/tablet. This indicates that the type of AI being used is type one. (Reactive only - no awareness of prior interactions and the AI will always behave the way it's programmed to) Is that right?

Second - Would you tell about the company's legal policy for intellectual property?
    If I submit original material, does it remain my intellectual property?

Thanks again for the invitation to be part of the start-up.

Thanks for your interest. To answer your questions.
You are correct, the AI is reactive. It's not a billion dollar AI and I wouldn't classify it as using Machine Learning algorithm. However, I help train the engine to relatively understand what words and phrases are intended for as apart of the entire hypnosis. The AI decides from there how to assemble the session.

Because the AI has no idea how the session/file is used or the experience the listener has it will not change unless I give it new parameters. The app on the phone or device however will dynamically change the session every time according to the rules laid out by the AI. So every session is unique to an extent and never exactly the same. This was intentionally done to also permit the user to have some control with the session options and also avoid privacy issues with such personal experiences.

As far as legal stuff. There isn't really much of that yet. I'm operating the project as a just that... a fun project to learn from hopefully land myself client work. It does require a lot of work so I hope the patreon is justified but at the same time I keep the core app free to use and avoid any account / third party tracking / ads.

I seek to own no intellectual property of scripts. I'll simply host a file based on a script and pull it down as requested by the original owner. I do process my own files through out the month so there will always be content. If the project becomes seriously big for whatever reason I will certainly adjust or take feedback from any members openly. If there were required subscription and a market I would definitely consider licensing non exclusive rights for periods of time. But not at this time.
industrysperm

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » July 14th, 2021, 7:10 pm

That's a good response, industrysperm. Thanks!
The factor that makes it good is your statement that you seek to own no intellectual property of scripts as well as your openness about the AI.

When you reach the point of inviting users to listen and then give feedback, how will the invitation be issued/communicated?

industrysperm wrote:Thanks for your interest. To answer your questions.
You are correct, the AI is reactive. It's not a billion dollar AI and I wouldn't classify it as using Machine Learning algorithm. However, I help train the engine to relatively understand what words and phrases are intended for as apart of the entire hypnosis. The AI decides from there how to assemble the session.

Because the AI has no idea how the session/file is used or the experience the listener has it will not change unless I give it new parameters. The app on the phone or device however will dynamically change the session every time according to the rules laid out by the AI. So every session is unique to an extent and never exactly the same. This was intentionally done to also permit the user to have some control with the session options and also avoid privacy issues with such personal experiences.

As far as legal stuff. There isn't really much of that yet. I'm operating the project as a just that... a fun project to learn from hopefully land myself client work. It does require a lot of work so I hope the patreon is justified but at the same time I keep the core app free to use and avoid any account / third party tracking / ads.

I seek to own no intellectual property of scripts. I'll simply host a file based on a script and pull it down as requested by the original owner. I do process my own files through out the month so there will always be content. If the project becomes seriously big for whatever reason I will certainly adjust or take feedback from any members openly. If there were required subscription and a market I would definitely consider licensing non exclusive rights for periods of time. But not at this time.
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

Check out my latest journal entry: here.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby industrysperm » July 16th, 2021, 3:42 pm

I'm still working out those details as I go. I'll probably feel with what is trending with the majority. Currently it's been various boards, direct messages and emails.
:)

MN_FriendlyGuy wrote:.
That's a good response, industrysperm. Thanks!
The factor that makes it good is your statement that you seek to own no intellectual property of scripts as well as your openness about the AI.

When you reach the point of inviting users to listen and then give feedback, how will the invitation be issued/communicated?

industrysperm wrote:Thanks for your interest. To answer your questions.

industrysperm

Postby idontbelievsomeone » May 5th, 2022, 12:29 am

Is this still an ongoing thing?

I'm super interested if it is..?

Edited to turn on notifications...
idontbelievsomeone

Return to General Hypnosis