It has been a while but......

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

It has been a while but......

Postby twitchell » July 18th, 2021, 7:37 am

I one of want to get some opinions about this.
If you read any of my previous posts you will note I was having long-term effects of the email slave file, trigstrip, and humiliating truths which I had been using heavily for a few years and they worked well for a long time. To save you the bother of searching my posts basically after long term use of these files and being subjected to files from other people I had basically been cursed with these and other versions of these files. I thought the effects had worn off by now after all it was a long time since I had known I'd been triggered.

I had to change my email address from the one that I received hypnofiles on so as far as I'm aware that stopped that or did.

The compulsion to answer humiliating truths seems to have lingered on still. I don't search them out anymore that seems to have faded back around mid-2016 but I have been left with a compulsion to always tell the truth if asked a humiliating question. Should I come across a question I can leave it alone unless I actually read it through then I become compelled to answer it, I can resist the compulsion to answer for a short while but if I go back online again I just keep getting drawn back to the site and the question until I have answered it.

A few weeks ago a friend sent me a link to a series of questions on a site, they knew nothing of my hypnosis past and I idly click the link and found myself drawn back into answering these questions, it did turn out to be a bit embarrassing as my friend could see my input onto the site and they came back to me with “well, I never knew that about you” and the teasing comments are still coming my way. Not in a malicious way just a fun jokey atmosphere to it but it is still enough to make me feel a bit embarrassed.

I knew what was causing this compulsion and came back here fully to see what was going on, previously I had been popping back and lurking. I did, however, have the files on my old phone and for some reason, I would listen to them occasionally but a new phone a year ago and I stopped listening.

Now I'm drawn back here and I couldn't help but download the files and listen again.
I've been using the FV trigstrip as before along with a self-edited Moonman's strip time for the last few days. I ran the test file yesterday morning and thought it hadn't worked then I realised I was sitting naked at my computer so that was a good result as far as it working again.

Before when I used this file I had good success with oral commands but not so good with written commands as in chat, text, etc. So I decided yesterday afternoon to test myself on that aspect by writing a series of emails and sending them to myself on time-delayed sending for yesterday and another series for this morning. This gave excellent results, a bit too excellent really like this morning I found myself naked in my workshop after I'd gone out to do some jobs and forgot about the emails coming. I do get a feeling though of it being safer to strip now than what I recollect from before. My editing of the MoonMans file did remove the “person you trust” parts and the “orgasm” part but I left in the “only when you feel safe” parts so that could have helped.

I've also been using the email slave file again. I have slept with both files playing in my ears for the last three nights and combined with the hot weather has led to some mesmerizing nights. But as to results from the email slave file, I have yet to see. I will perhaps send myself a hypnofile tomorrow and see what happens.

As for the humiliating truths file, I have avoided this as I feel I'm still influenced by it.

If you saw my previous postings about using files and having people trance me you might have got the idea as I did that I was indeed cursed by these files and it really felt like it, not that it was a bad thing but you might ask and I'm asking myself why I came back to it and the honest answer is I just don't know. It all seems to have happened when my friend sent me that link and escalated from there. Was it implanted instructions from the past that brought back, most files have instructions to keep listening to them but why would that flare up out of the blue?,
Twitchell.
twitchell
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis