How can I get rid of that little voice?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

How can I get rid of that little voice?

Postby bieter » August 15th, 2021, 9:33 am

Wished I never heard that one mp3 last week. Wouldn't know which one, because threw it directly away. Was something like 'understanding your hypnosis better'. Only it took the magic away.
But since then I am constantly pointed to that way of thinking. During trance my little voice always tries to tell me: it only works because of the mindset I've accepted. If I am frozen, that voice tells me getting free is actually very easy. Just like jumping out of trance. I only have to think it.

And now I am sitting with it. Grrr.

A bit of context: I am now exploring and experimenting with hypnosis for 16 months. From who I learned now recently, I was 15 months trying to relax and meditate. One month ago I struggled on this WMMsite and then came the changes. Especially after a very good file of Jackdrago. I've learned and felt the difference with trance. I may say I am letting myself go into trance very easily now. Deepening also works. At this moment I am training the submissive part. Following and being obedient is the goal.
And there you have it. I know I have a very analytical mind, what also explains a lot from that past. And my difficult steps learning trance...

If I only was able to put this little analytical voice aside...

And now, I have that little mind that puts me to the test, especially after this file. Ok, knew these things before. For example: Going with me to a thriller (movie) doesn't work, as i know I will not be harmed when I didn't allow the mindset. So this recording only enforced somewhere that idea. It fits the analytical thinking. It gave me the answer on how the hypnosis works... With a bit to many tools.
And yes I try to forget, I try not to think about it during trance... But that's just the key to awake the little voice. So I am in kind of a loophole.

You know, only one week ago my days were crazy. I was triggered into trance with the most stupid things and words during the day (when I looked into the flames of the barbeque I was gone). I believed some things (like my fetish for shoes and sneakers was suddenly enormous). Felt really aroused (maybe for the first time in my life, as this was a thing I always blocked out of my life). I couldn't wait a day to trance, so that I noticed I took a 'break' every time I passed my bedroom. And frankly I liked it.

And now, last week, I just go along. Ok I'll try, as I hope this will switch back to the other side. But I notice I don't even get aroused (an important key) or horny anymore. Especially not as that little voice always come to say me: if you want to be aroused, then it's just in that mindset. You only think you get aroused. And then I feel I am actually forcing myself to get aroused...
And then you can predict that result. Feels like hypnosis doesn't work anymore, feels like I am only an actor. Even when I feel I am drifting on clouds. Even when my head, euh brains, are sucked to my third eye. Even when I like to play along. Even when I still am addicted to new files on WMM.

Except that little voice. Hate it when this part of your mind is too smart. It fucked up my life up to now. And when I decided to finally put it aside... Seems it was made too smart and it resists any reprogram.
Like to talk, like to explore (in a constructive way)
Discord: Bieter#7912
bieter

Return to General Hypnosis